ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

Currently 10.50 on binance.

25 dollars before main net.

Get me a fucking beer.

ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

ive decided to hodl my entire stack of ICX for 1 year and pump some fiat more into my portfolio for side games of chasing low marketcap pumps.

I've never felt so safe and confident in consistent fast growth as in this coin

Yo! I'm honestly thinking of doing the same exact thing. I just sold 20 ICX into ETH but now I'm regretting it, I honestly want to keep the rest of it and hold.

Who else still holding from ICO? Literally made it.

Let's go mein negers!!

RETARD QUESTION PASSING BY

If my ICX are on my ledger how is the token swap going to work?

congrats on the smart ico pick, I'm still searching for that ICO, could have been TAU but I pussied out and only put in like .03 ETH

You should throw it on binance for the token swap.

I remember a guy on here posting how his company invested $2 million on ICX based on his suggestion when it was $7 and then dropped to $5 for a little while, I wonder if they sold on a loss or are enjoying their millions now

Any tips for a good ICO?

Something that fulfils a real need in the future crypto ecosystem (like LINK desu) not just another dex or randomly tokenised company that doesn't need it.

ITS HAPPENIGN AGAIN AAAAAAAA

I think if they already had 2 million to invest in a product without their mainnet out I think that they are already enjoying millions or million gains don't really matter as much

I love this coin so much, lads

SPENT 5 ICX ON A BLOCKCHAIN

Just broke 7000 on Binance. Jesus fuck.

7200 my god

Honestly I think it hit ATH for the night and will probably settle at around $11. It chewed through some massive walls which was impressive but took a lot of momentum out of it. Hopefully I am wrong though and it will get past 12.

When the wallet comes out you have to send to it to get the real coins.

8k sats within 2 hours ma nigs

Okay.

Was gonna buy more today.

Should i wait for it to settle the fuck down a little??

Its not gonna settle down, user.

Most things settle a little after hitting ATH...

But i get what you saying

It might settle down it might not but pretty soon this rocket is going to blast to fucking Jupiter and you do not want to miss it

It won't be worth it. Sure, maybe there's a chance you can save 5%, but theres also a small chance that it never comes down and you miss out on an easy 2X, maybe even 3-5X. Get in while you still can.

spent 100 k on a good chain (uh) spent chink gains on cocaine (ooh)

still climbing