I sold my eth at $750. Of course, as soon as I did that it climbed to $1,200. Is now still a good time to buy...

I sold my eth at $750. Of course, as soon as I did that it climbed to $1,200. Is now still a good time to buy? Or am I just FOMOing?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this a real question? Wait for dip to at least 1k

Classic doom fag buy btg if you have to buy something at least that’s dipping, honestly hodl ur bitcoin untill a bitcoin bull run and buy the eth dip when it goes below 1k

Id buy in now, it will be over $2000 by the end of the month. I doubt it will ever go below $1000 again. Tons of good news in the pipeline for this diamond in the rough

You should definitely buy ETH ATH. ETH is such a fast moving coin that it won't be available at this price ever again.

Lol diamond in the rough fuck off pajeet you just want him to buy your bags

Insider trading's one reason it's been going up, there's probably going to be an important announcement soon. I expect it's also Peter Thiel dumping his Bitcoin after his public pump-up of the price.

yeah thats my worry. I could just reinvest my profits

Good luck, Im holding my ETH till I die

Kek
You never know man, I know it's been dancing between 290 and 310 for like 4 months but you can never predict what's going happen

veteran here.

ETH is the only guaranteed longterm hold.

it does over half of all crypto transactions.

its the only one truly being stress tested. its weaknesses are flagrant, but we are able to see its limits, which we can't with any other coin except bitcoin (which honestly and sadly is shit)

so many icos are built on the ETH platform as well.

but most importantly, it respects and address the trilemma in a brutally honest fashion that no other coin does.

Meanwhile user who bought at 745 saying ATH is a meme was ridiculed after the dip ;)

Lmfao is this post time travel

You gotta ride the momentum. Buy now.

the charts for eth are more bullish than anything else atm. the dips will be minimal and the moons will be hundreds of dollars at a time

The only guaranteed longterm hold is bitcoin. That's it.

Aaahh the good old days

Is FairX going to impact ETH?

fucking faggots

i was going to go all in @0.072 but some faggot said it was going to drop to 1k

its fucking 0.78 now thanks m8

Quit having such week hands. Wait until it corrects to 1k first.

Okay Grandpa go back to bed

If it makes you feel better I sold my 330 ETH at $14 to buy a ring for a woman that ended up leaving me anyway.

2017-era newfags are so cute

Its s at all time highs

No better time to buy, go all in

Should have just kept the gains and used the money for better whores around the world.

Op I hope you learned your lesson never sell into fiat

No its has other uses other than a currency to use for trading between alts. BTC will die tho

Do you wish you could have bought bitcoin at 1200?

dude please tell me you're not serious

damn

I was super worried because I FOMO'd in at 1100 on coinbase in a ACH transfer that will take a week. I'm feeling somewhat comfy tonight

buy it when it dips to 900 and never sell again.

C O P E
O
P
E

JUST

Lmfao you could have at least waited a little longer and bought a da Vinci some shit

>having money in fiat is a meme

i fomo'd in at 0.0633 a few days ago. killed me to see it drop to 0.052 knowing i should have waited to buy but w/e held anyways. now its at 0.078 and i've made 1 BTC already.
Time in the market is better than timing the market. today's ATH is tomorow's "damn, i should have bought"

First heard of eth when it was at 2 and bought in at 700 so death is fine now pls

That really kills the value of it.

Why would you sell ETH except to buy LINK dumbass? ETH will replace BTC soon enough.

>Chad ETH vs Virgin BTC

BTC dominance 33%
no progress and huge volatility
store of value

I would sell now and buy back again @1000

Selling orders seem to be coming up now

What coin does everyone recommend to new buyers?

ETH is the new normie onramp to crypto. Bitcoin fees are too high. This ETH bullrun is going to go on for a few more days. 10 days from now coinbase will begin to unlock the funds of the newbies and the alt market will make a huge run.

>MFW this bubble is just getting heated up

I have reason to believe that you are in control of the eth market.

if you buy now it will go down, and when you sell it will go back up.

please do not buy, i dont wanna lose these gains

I refuse to believe you because my ETH is tied up

>long term
>can't scale

hahahahahaha

Trying to flip ETH is a major gamble. It rested just below 1100 for 8 hours, which for crypto is very stable in regards to trying to break an ATH ceiling.

Will we moon even more when Casper happens?

im going to put in just $100 to test that out. Brb crashing ethereum

kek, will you still say the same thing next month when BTC is

>women

not even once

>jk, i'm married

Normie here, I bought 1 eth at the brief window when it crashed from 800 something to 535. Feels comfy man. 20k eoy like the memes say right?

If actual scaling starts to happen this shit will go from an autist's science experiment to the world's premiere computing application platform. Maybe a $10 trillion market cap? Really at that point we enter a Philip K Dick novel and all bets are off.

what the fuck btc jumped to 16> for a second

Yeah I snagged up 1.5 at that time too it was great chance

with casper on the way I don't expect any major dip before this hits 2k

Well I put only $100 in to keep me occupied between now and when my work starts in July. We'll see where it goes. I can't make much, but i can't lose much either i suppose

I bought ETH on coinbase last week at $750 and I've made almost $500 just waiting for it.

>Every other coin is dropping
>Eth has literately just been climbing for a week
>Eth is used to trade all other shitcoins , to enter and leave the crypto market, and has good tested tech.

Anyone saying that eth is not gonna be a huge player in the crypto game in a year from now is completely high.
But biz, you guys are retarted.. I stopped taking advice from here a month and half ago . now i just shitpost

Srsly, if you cant see the value in this tech im not gonna convince you otherwise.

> +15.40% in the last 24 hrs btw.

bank transfer purchase? What a joke.

>it does over half of all crypto transactions.
No it doesn't. This is objectively false.

Shrek twod

Smarr choice is invest 1/3 now, 1/3 if dip, 1/3 safety dip

Whether you wanna buy in or wait depends on how attuned you are to risk.

Back in 2016 $20, $100, $300 felt like an ATM for Ether
We were stagnant on $450-$300 for a while. If you believe in Ether, buy it, if not, do not.

Major announcement this week???

ETHwars game

But does it scale!?!? Who wins the race long-term is a mystery. Eos, Lisk, Waves, Stratus? Near-term i say ether will rise, but in 5 years? Who knows, it might be worth a tenth of an Eos.

casper incoming, lots of coins getting locked up soon

No it makes it more valuable

it's going to go down if I buy it, isn't it?

Just fomoed in at 1195 with all my fiat. Feel stupid buying at ath but oh well

Invest in a good ICO
magnalis.network

Not really, Im holding so I can live off of the Proof of Stake dividends. 6-10% as long as the Ethereum network is still running.

Proof of Stake will provide steak, lobster, and luxury forever.

Don't sell if it dips. It will go back higher.

I sold ETH at 750. I don't regret it one bit because I bought alts that weren't garbage and my gains are through the roof.
>rode tron
>rode ICX
>rode Enigma
>rode AION

Scam

You'll see. Why am I even listening to fags who found out about crypto less than a year ago lmao

BTC is less volatile than just about every other crypto. Also dominance doesnt mean shit when people just keep shitting out new coins every day, selling a fraction of some ludicrous supply, and getting a hundred million mcap. BItcoin still has the largest slice of an ever-growing pie which is all I could ask for.

Go play in the mud with your shitcoins for a couple months (I'm doing it too), but if you don't exit alts fully into BTC in spring-summer you're going to get raped when btc goes to 50k

I bought 4 crypto cats last month paid 0.02 ETH, hope I'll make some profit when they moon lol.

Same here exactly.

It hurts the soul

Sold all my ETH today for BNB, BTC, XRP, XLM, and ADA. Had to buy the dip today. Hope you fellas understand.

I mean it's not going to go below 1,200 in the long run so why not

no one with at least a 2 digit IQ is going to sell ETH now

It can't keep raising double digits with the market cap that it has.

If there's an announcement of eth-deliverable futures it's going to $3000 in a week.
If not, you're probably right

>muh fiat
Look up ETH/BTC pairing. It's a fucking bargain compared to BTC who has bad PR due to poor performance.

It's only up today because most coins are down. Look at coinmarketcap and count the fucking red.

>switched to eth/alt pairs once bitcoin hit 19k

You're objectively a huge faggot.

Holy shit. So sorry user.

larp harder