U guys i found the next big moon

bounty0x is here and its here to stay. with the schweet gains ive been seeing for a week to the nice sized flex ive been following tonight, i think now is the time to sell all your fucking DBC and hop on the bounty train.

its not even on binance yet but when it hits its gonna skyrocket. fast transactions, decentralized, and most importantly MAJOR GAINZ.

hop on now before the big moon and join me on my quest to become iron man or at least have the suit

choo choo

bounty0x is sooo underrated. 4x moon at the least.

this is my first time hearing about this coin

omg i am putting money in now

holding till at least binance. this will be the huge gainer of the year when it gets some exposure

New Bounty Mission: Shill this to DataDash and other youtubers so they can start making sick gains too.

calling on bounty hunters. Why not trade up?

Honestly both DBC and this are going to make a killing.

nigga why not hop in now? only a matter of time before it hits binance, esp w the growth its seeing now

>7499▶
good idea, we'll get some whales involved and then it'll really take off

Buying more later this week when I get paid. This shit is going to blow up. Hope it has a dip around wednesday

Nooooo, reeeeee. Wait until I get paid next week you quadruple-nigger!

I think you're being sarcastic, but for point of reference.

PRL Before: 60 cents
PRL AFTER: $4

>this is my first time hearing about this coin
There hasn't been a moment where there wasn't four BNTY threads at a time on this board for two weeks. Where have you been?

watching this moon has been comfy AF buy more you reatards cant wait til $6/BNTY I will put out a bounty for the next fappening leak

16k bounty comfy bought at 17 cents

I am thinking more like 20-40x gainz. Ok, but 10x would be good enough.

ANONS THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE NEXT MOON MISSION. Get in or stay poor.

user 40x gains would put me at more money than i have ever made in my entire life. stop fucking with my emotions like that

where tf do i get this coin, if it aint on binance yet what exchanges have it?

Kucoin

oh my, what's going on right now?

God has smiled upon us.

Most Certainly!

Kucoin
Use this ref code when you register then spread your own
E2VS39

LIKE OMG SHOULD I SELL RIGHT NOW AND BUY MORE DIP?

Ain't no dipping here, unless its the tobaccy kind.

YEEEE HAWWWWWW

LOL fucking love that pic!!

FUCK ITS DIPPING!

did't you just say you wanted to buy the dip?

Ffs, it's going to blast past $1 before sunrise.

thanks

this was my first "moon" almost 2 weeks ago. i pulled it out and went into DBC. still in DBC but can't believe i missed those bounty gains. gonna put half my investment in bounty right now.

50/50 DBC/BNTY has been sexy lately. Anyone recommend a ditch and switch for another on either of these soon? I'm terrified.

Put in $2000 at $.05 and sold at $.23 because it wasn't moving for 4 days. Fuck me in the ass I hate myself. Now my money is in VEN and I'm too much of a pussy to move it back to BNTY.

When do we get flags MODS? This thread reaks of pajeets

it was at .05 for a day annon, how stupid can you be

Stay salty NO-BOUNTY

>know that pic
such a good game, they need to make another one

Possibly CRED, PFR and maybe CanYa before it's listed although the current price on ED is a tad high IMO

why not just buy the game rights after bounty hits $10 and make it yourself?

I was in at .10 feels good man.

Climbing still. Get in now pajeets

cred looks gucci. gvt looks good too. too many fucking choices.

how long did you plan on holding BNTY for, and how long now? i bought before the last mini moon and only held half of what i had

Checked

it has a crazy low market cap with tons of room to grow

0.17 still feels good.

But was one of my first consciously speculative “fuck it” buys so I only bought 2500 :-/

Got all in 13 cent then left at 24 cents (huge fucking mistake), then I fomoed back 50% in at 70 cents. Not smart, but lucky as shit it's shooting up past ath I got in at.

How high do you think it will climb within two days? I want to get more.

bounty is a long hodl, dont sell.

Shoo shoo poo in the loo

I got most of my stack at .22 and I just don't see myself selling until at least $5.

big sell wall at .00077 on kucoin, think we push through it or will the whales make us wait?

So fucking glad I held. I wished I put in more than $100 at .16

IT FILLS A NEED