WTF is up with LINK???

WTF is up with LINK???

I thought it was a stinky linky memecoin?!?

apparently not...fuck my ass fuck

its the real deal

120 EOY
600 EO2019

Apparently someone doesn't DTOR

it is still a shitcoin. its just so manipulated by whales that at this point they have bought up the circulating supply. weaponized financial autism

Hahahaha you guys fell for the did. Just like the etheruem fud 1 year ago.

It still is a shitty memecoin. Look at tron’s market cap... they have a borderline plagiarized whitepaper and zero physical product...

chain link is dead. I just dumped 100k worth. Dont be a bag holder.

IT'S BREAKING THROUGH A FUCKING 100 ETH SELL WALL FUCK

It's about to go shit house. Strap in you fucking degenerate.

Chainlink is shit. Sergey is an autistic mess doing mushrooms in Thailand, buying 2000 dollar an hour hookers with your LINK money. The team is 3 people in a bagel shop and you will NEVER make it investing in this memey meme shit coin. Buy something you can actually get a decent return on like DBC. Never buy this it's too late anyway and soon it will crash to 33 cents. Stinky linkies btfo

$5 by EOY.

Feels good to be stinky.

Newfag

this but unironically

EOW*... $100 EOY

Yung Lean tweet tomorrow. Get hype.

This FUD won't help you drive down price to accumulate more son. give it up.

>not spreading fud so you can accumulate

You can forget it once it's over 5

This but ironically.

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese ______". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

That's the fucking spirit. Hell it's gonna get to two dollars in the next twenty four hours, looking at the binance chart.

We disguised it as a meme to filter out the newcoiners and Plebbitors. Which are you OP?

>For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now!
Needs an update senpai

its gonna be $3 by 7am EST

Dumb ass

youre an idiot if you really think its a meme coin. read something you piece of shit.

LINK is good but i mसंight just all in BZC

Kekeke

Chain link will be 1000 per coin q2 screen cap this

I prefer it this way. Reminds the nolinkers and fudders of their sins and mistakes

>Implying the fudders weren't fully aware of what Link was.
>Implying they didn't escalate the fud campaigns while they were daytrading

wait what the fuck yung lean is in on a crypto?

LOL.

Of course it stinks, that's why I'm going to be filthy rich.

As of tonight, yeah. Look at those fucking buy walls, and the support at 113 ETH. Give it 24 hours to skyrocket.

>tfw have only sold 5% of stack
i'll sell 10% at $5. There's no shame in spreading a little goodwill to the normies

Last 2 digits is eoy value in dollars

Think you meant to say last 3 digits user

>3>2>1