Moon mission 2 electric boogaloo, strap in boys

moon mission 2 electric boogaloo, strap in boys

awesome whale wars going on right now.

It looks like it's actually starting right now.

reality: Icon has literally never stopped mooning since the ico. This is the ultimate chad coin.

Major FOMO incoming

I'm not memeing. It actually does look like we have an uptrend developing.

I said it before, I'll say it again

This coin will go to 12-7 rank, which means it STILL HAS 2x to 4x to go. It'll come down after that, sure, just like XLM and TRX over a few days, but that's where it's going now

i love icon. if dubs icon will be $25 by end of week

do you guys think it'll drop back to $5 any day soon? i've been waiting since $7 for it to dip so i can finally buy in.

stop trolling

no
never again

Wrong. This is a top 5 coin. Hyperledger coin in Korea with multiple corporations backing it. This has Ethereum-tier moon mission written all over. Don't get me wrong, you'll be tempted to sell when it hit $50 each. It would be a mistake however.

It’s true. It doesn’t shoot 100% overnight like some, but it has had like a 25-30% increase almost everyday. Only time it slows down is when BTC surges.

that doesn't even fucking make sense. who would i be trolling here? i have seriously been waiting for a dip to $5 to buy in...i just want your guys' honest opinion if it'll dip to 5 after mainnet or something?

this coin is straight up going to $20 next week. Then $60 by mainnet launch on Jan 24. Then $100 by next month when released to the Korean exchanges. GTFI NOW

Should I FOMO in or wait for it to find a new floor?

MOON U PIECE OF SHIT

RICHFAG IN THE MAKING HERE

I HAVE 114 + OTHER COINS

MOON

Dude. At this point, it isnt even FOMO. its getting in early.

it won't dip to 5 ever again... last chance to get it at $10. Jan 24 will be the date that this shit triples in price. SRS. Summit is happening Jan 31 where very important ppl and the Korean govt get together. this will change the world

rofl, this shit will be $20 each before the mainnet and the dip will be $10. this is still cheap.

>mfw all my money is in ICX, DBC, and NEBL

Dip to 10 with a huge conference a week later? Possibly exchanges right after mainnet? I doubt that

ICONbros...what is a good price to buy up to? I got in late at around 7$.

Unless there is a literal crash, it won’t hit $5 again. $7 will be the absolute lowest.

I upped my stack from 200 to 350.. that was a painful trade. Pure FOMO. I know it will pay off though and in the end a few thousand sats won't make a difference.

Buy rumors sell news.

strap in boys its mooning again, about to hit ATH

There will be periodic small dips of about 20-30% as we continue to climb as shaky hands will get scared off and take their 2-3-4x profits and reinvest into dogshit shitcoins.

That will be the only thing slowing us down on our run to $100/coin.

The only way this doesnt happen is if they delay mainnet again. The rest is fucking written with coinone listing this month and the first annual summit in the worlds highest fucking ballroom.

This project has over 600 team members. Nobody understands the implications of this because they are busy chasing "FUN" and other coins that may be decent short term, but this is a TOP 2 COIN

thanks for the honest answers, bros. i'll set a buy order at around $7 and sleep on it.

Never mind, walls of 20k of ICX are getting eaten in seconds. This guy is right.

Mfw watching whales try and shake out weak hands before main net but seeing them unable to crash the price and losing parts of their stack

i fucked up with qtum, please be honest user
will it calm down in a few hours or at least dip, or should i go full fomo now? because i'm plan on buying more icx anyway

Just crushed a BTC sell wall

weak fud m8

So glad I sold my XLM for more this morning, let's do this

ELEVEN
FUCKING
DOLLARS

Cruising past both the 70ksat and $11 psychological barriers like butter. We're going to the moon

lol you have no idea what this is.

Just wait and see. Remember this because you'll never get this chance again.

>got in at 4 bucks
Is there a better feeling? (besides getting in at a cheaper price)

I did the same bro, good news for us

whats the better trade i can flip for more eth today, this or OMG?

enlighten me and shill for noiconers then.

I got in around $6.50 and I'm cummin buckets.

11 hit so smooth 20 WILL BE EASY

Ask not what ICX can do for your coin, ask what your coin can do for ICX.

It was 7.50 yesterday
I could have bought the dip all day too at 9.50
It's never going down to that again is it?

I was waiting for a dip all day :(

Did a FOMO buy this afternoon at $10.25 and don't regret it. Maybe buy half of what you planned now, and hope the other half will go into a dip tomorrow? Like the other user said, the rocket is taking off but it only just left the launchpad, plenty to go ahead.

$100 by eoy. The Blockchain of korea

It did dip to 57k sats for a few minutes. That was the lowest it got.

If i listed all the amazing positives of this coin you would call me a pajeet street shitter or a shill.

Everything I told you would be factual but it just seems so obnoxious that you'd think I was trying to shill this to you.

I don't need anyones 100-10k investment so theres no reason i would shill this.

Look. Go do some research on this project. Then look at Etherium back in january of 2017 and its 10 dollar price value.

Then look at the trend this market is taking as we approach 1 trillion total marketcap

The writing is on the wall, you just have to be able to put it all together.

There is a 10% chance that mainnet is delayed again or the CEO has a seizure or something during the annual summit. Barring those things, this coin will very rapidly enter the top 10, and then top 5 coins.

g-guys should i trade the top
Buy the potential dip?

:o

>Blockchain
MIRIN stack bro holy shit did you buy at the ICO?

You see there is a Korean exchange called CoinOne which is like CoinBase for Americans where you can use your local national currency to buy bitcoin and a few other popular alt-coins. Well, ICX is about to be one of those coins on the Korean exchange. If you hadn't notice, South Korea has pull. This is why you're hearing ICX being called the Ethereum of Korea. Its about to be side by side with BTC on their fiat exchange. And ICX is much faster and cheaper to send.

Remember what happened to ETH and LTC when they hit coinbase? That's about to happen to ICX. Get it while its under $100.

Agreed fully. This coin is just insane. I don't see them delaying mainnet after having an event scheduled at lotte tower. So excited for the next few months, I can't believe people were bitching about this not mooning for a few days and looking to tron with envy

DYOR, anyone can see icon will be huge

/

can't login on binance ffs

I always want to do this and end up losing assets... if you're smart about it you should be able to profit...fuck

You can't go wrong with FOMOing into this one, even if you buy in at $20 it'll 2x by early feb.

THIS COIN MOVES TOO FAST AND THE FLOOR IS CONSTANTLY MOVING UPWARD.

THERE WILL EVENTUALLY BE A SMALL DIP BUT YOU CANNOT TIME IT PROPERLY.

JUST BUY

Calls $11 The “top” LOL

i already entered at $7 but i want more, i know this is a solid buy (good job user) but i don't want to buy things at ATH
i'm about to put 150 euros + my qtum losses on this (another 150) as a poorfag, banks will open in 4 hours so i got plenty of time to think about FOMOing in and hope for koreans to somehow lower it or fomo in
I understand user but I just want to get it at the absolute lowest desu

Good god! Fucking hit $11.32!!

It moves too fast for me. I just buy. When it dips below what I bought it at it only lasts like an hour. Just buy. It will be up from here.

Only 258 icxlet here

Gains are gains still up over 1k after my 5.30 buy in

The chinks are making a push for it
Push harder!!!

Welp, guess I'm watching this chart all night instead of doing my homework

I only have this and .05 Ether right now, I'm wondering if I should trade the rest of my Ether for the rest of the month, I'm just scared to hold no Ether

Dude, normally you would be absolutely correct, but we are in a whole new kind of market now with insane retard strength. My lesson since late December is to just shut up and buy, as risky as it sounds.

There is a lot of dumb money coming in that just wants cheap coins with high supply, literally nothing else matters. ICX is a top 20 coin still at a "cheap" price, and it's not even on Korean exchange yet.

Maybe wait for bitcoin to go on another bullrun, it's inevitable

My order will get filled tonight, right?

Holy shit. This thing is nuts.

you want out now and cant wait 3 weeks for another 3-4x?

lol

It'll fill soon brainlet

I don't think its going to dip significantly again senpai.

fuck sake

I got about 1300 icx right now
is that enough for lambo land?

>tfw bought at ATH again

Did you even see what price I was trying to sell at?

brainlet.

>he didn't see the order

If you hold till year's end, you may be able to get a lightly used one.

This is a rare instance where I think you'll be ok.

they don’t understand the conference that’s weeks away and the main net launch , icx has announcements coming that’ll change the game Screenshot this

LOL

NEVERMIND

why the fuck is withdrawal fee 1 icx on binance.

i went in please tell me i'll be alright

DUMPED

yeah i've been raped for 4icx now because i'm an idiot and have moved my funds back and forth from MEW four times since dec. 20

You wanted the dip? It's here.

He's in. Crab-16 it

Yeah, this may be the closest thing to a dip you see.

Already profited a bunch of ICX just bought a bit more no big deal just hate seeing that drop of hundreds of dollars for the time being

FUCK OFF WTF I BOUGHT AND IT INSTANTLY DROPPED 30 CENTS

well i didn't sell, this was one bitch ass moon

I'm annoyed, not worth me selling that little tip and buying again

Rip. Just hold, don't panic sell. It will be alright.

I sold 42000 trx 2 days ago and put all into icx for a meager total of 788. I almost chose DNT instead and if I had been able to log into kucoin I would have bought BNTY. Did I do good and do I just hold until years end?

Sold 168 out of my 1700 after the huge sell walls were destroyed. It keeps going up though. Need to buy a pack of cigs and stay up monitoring this shit so I don't lose capital. Or put this stack in AION.

You control the market user please sell so we can continue the moon mission