Bitcoin downtrend

This shit is about to crash, isn't it Veeky Forums?

Should I go full fiat or buy some alt? please tell me what to do... I'm getting a bit anxious desu

please sell and leave

Yeah this worries me too. What happens to our alts if bitcoin commits sudoku?

if bitcoin crashes to sub 10k,the whole market will plummet.

Oh, sorry, I mean bull trap
sell right now
I warned you

I actually want to buy some altcoin, thinking on LTC and XRP maybe...

look at the bitcoin price in a log scale

You mean bull trap?

I think we need bitcoin to remain stable to keep our alt gains. If bitcoin crashes it would ruin confidence in the entire crypto market.
It would probably be smart to exit all crypto markets now. But I'm not smart.

Ethereum

I basically want to know if there is some crypto that is not attached to Bitcoin. I read about ADA a few weeks ago, but the price is too high right now.

Alts would go even higher in relation to BTC. Exchanges would pair more alts with other coins like ETH.

Dont worry about btc crashing, it wont. Worry about it mooning soon while you are all in on alts, because you will lose half your sats value.

That's silly: no asset can go exponential forever, the rally is over (check Google Trends for instance). Please restrain yourself for saying stupid things here.

ETH would crash along with bitcoin. Doesn't matter what your alts are paired with unless it's fiat. Are there any alts paired with fiat yet?

I think BNB is paired with fiat, but if I'm gonna go fiat then I just go fiat and buy some index or some pot stock...

USDT/tether if you want to gamble. it's the safest time bomb there is if you're scared of downturn without cashing out.

>USDT/tether
ISHYGDDT

buy the zcl dip. you've been warned, anons.

Not if it takes half a year.

bitcoin wont crash. every time it falls like 20% people just buy more and keep it there

I don't care about Bitcoin's future so long as the flippening is smooth on the way out and it isn't a bloodbath of red with an extended bear market before things get back up to speed. More of the coinbase coins need to decouple from BTC's chart fluctuations. It's awesome to see ETH move independently now. Would like to see the same from some of the others as well.

>Are there any alts paired with fiat yet?

ETH along with LTC and BCH are already paired with fiat at Coinbase.

Money isn't leaving the market. How would btc crash the market bad right now? Things change , literal brainlets thinking btc going down can only have one outcome. The money is just flowing to alts. I doubt it hits sub 10k but even if it did eth would carry the torch

SELL FAGGOT

Normies will fomo in every time it drops.

The difference between bitcoin and everything else you can put money into is the fact that it's worldwide and very easily accessible by everyone with a computer.

In the past people believed that bitcoin would become a mainstream payment method one day. That dream is basically over at this point, vendors gave it a shot and it was a bust.

It's just a ponzi scheme now with nobody in charge to arrest. As long as people stay optimistic the money will keep pouring in and the price will keep going up. But eventually there will be a run on the bank and you lose everything except the profits you moved to cash(if you were smart)

as long as holding bitcoin is more secure then holding dollars bitcoin will go up

bitcoin is going to take everything with it for a little while, I suspect. I think it's going to go down hard. This will be great for the whole ecosystem in the long run, that's my guess and hope. I hope the drop is enough to make millions of normies swear off digital currency for years. Then the survivors and true believers can have some fun in peace.

It is and it needs to.

no, it will get flipped by eth

total market cap is going down

Source?

wew

Move into Eth, are you fucking retarded or something>

Yes, pls buy xrp

You are a retard. Please cut your dick off.

total market cap went down because 60 billion dollars got jacked by pajeets

dw they'll be back

ETH Flippening phase two initiated

EVERYONE SELL EVERYTHING AND BUY TEHTER NOW!!!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING GO
EVERYCOINS FLOOR LIMIT IS NOW 100 SAT AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No they won’t. Its at its lowest confidence level ever and you think normies are going to think “wow, this is going down I better get in”. Yeah right.

You're just projecting your belief on other people. A normal person won't FOMO into a coin that has crashed 40% from ATH.

is this just bitcoin or total crypto market?

>lowest confidence level ever
>has the highest investment and media presence of all time

Absolute kek, you stupid faggot.

>Total Market Capitalization

B-BUT MUH BUBBLE
B-B-BUT BITCORN HAS NO USE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Best scenario would be for btc to die a slow bleeding death till it sees its dominance at 20%. That way the market won’t be rattled by a sudden downfall of the dying king.

Ethereum will be the new king. So yeah, price of ETH by eoy will be 20,000

When Bitcoin drops, invest in alts.
When it seems like it's going up, go back to BTC... for a little while.
If it tanks again, buy more BTC.

the funny thing is people think higher market cap=better, because with stocks it means a business is more valuable and probably doing something positive in society. but with crypto it's like, wow look at how big the ponzi scheme has become.

Tether

Ethereum have the same scaling issues that Bitcoin, plus a disastrous VM and scripting language. Remember The DAO?

>log

t. has no idea the developments happening in this space

once there are news about lightning network or someshit it will go on a bullrun again to retake it's market cap, if you don't have at least some btc you'll get just'd.

I only read the eth whitepaper and seen a couple landing pages, but i'm pretty confident that there's nothing interesting, mostly just people trying to ride nakamoto's coat-tails

christ when will bibi get colon cancer

Btc is 35 % of my blocc

Thinking of splitting half of my btc into XMR. Somebody encourage me pls

does this mean the bubble is just beginning?