Best ICO:
magnalis.network
>30 cents now
>$10 in June

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

I hate it when someone takes a picture of me and I don't know where to look

I can understand moneyskelly in this moment

who is this

i dont know who he is but that look in his eyes seems posessed or insane. and the numale shirt further confirms it. is this a man who has been severed from his humanity using the power of soy?

$$$$$$$

>literally who?
I just bought some ethaream because the man on CNBC said too

$

$

And a massive TY to WoW for kicking this whole thing off.

Is this Lightning Network 2.0?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$ THANK YOU BASED MONEY GOBLIN

$$$

Danke Herr Gelt Skelig Mann.

>i dont know who he is

the absolute state of nubiz

the turd that orchestrates ethereum

$

THANK YOU MONEY SKELLY

they are the $ that money skele provides us

Hes smug from being a self made gazillion aire and he has 10x more test than you, hes just a little gay

$

Time to get rich bros

$$ thank you money skeleton $$

get off this board. now

he doesn't make eye contact in general
it's from being on the spectrum

think he had 500k eth, but sold half of it before $15
his gains died so others could have them

$ Thank you money skele!

$ Thanks you money skele

easiest 30x of all time
just have to wait until June :’(

THANK YOU SKELLY

$

i myself am a numale soyboy and i can already tell looking at his jawline that he has more t then me. and if he;s gay that kinda excuses the shirt somehow i think. i'm not gonna judge the guy on a single image, but looking into the eyes is important. look at any pic of zuckerburg for example and you can tell that if demons do exist, that man is possessed by them. its a concern.

but i'll probably read about the guy and end up respecting his abilities so much that i totally forgive his eccentricities as a side effect of his genius. did he invent ethereum or something?

$
Thanks Mr skeltal
$

Honestly, he's probably the antichrist who will make Ethereum the 1 worldwide currency.

Everybody will require a wallet QR Code on their right hands or forehead.

$ thank you money skelly

we really made a positive impact on society with Ethereum
cryptokitties, cryptodoggies, cryptopussies, cryptotanks, cryptowaifus

what would the world do without him

Boo hoo, he has $300 million in ETH.

Crazy thing is when proof of stake comes out and he just gets ETH automatically from verifying transactions with his massive stack.

>the 1 worldwide currency.
so buy now is what you're saying
haha but seriously, the motivation to enslave humanity within a blockchain is there, they have the power, they have the technology. but i'm hoping i guess that people are smart enough not to be led down that road. and that crypto will end up being overall a good thing. but we'll see. crypto is like a gun, it could be used to shoot your enemies, or it can be turned around and shot in your face,

I love you money skelly.

$$$

>started crypto a week ago
>put it into ETH to start
>have no idea what I'm doing
>mfw

i guess NEO's up next

$

$ BA$ED MONEY $KELLY $

$

Just me and $MONEY SKELLY$, hanging out I got pretty hungry$ so I started to pout $$ He asked if I was down $for something yummy $$ $$$ and I asked what and he said he'd give me his $$$$$$$$$$$ Yeah! Yeah!$$ I drink them!$ I slurp them!$ I swallow them whole$ $$ It makes $skelly$ $$happy$$ so it's my only goal... $$$$$Harder$$$$$ skelly! Harder skelly! $$$$$$ 1 cummy$, 2 cummy$$, 3 cummy$$$, 4$$$$ I'm $skelly's$ $$princess $$but I'm also a whore! $$ He makes me feel squishy$$!He makes me feel good$$$! $$$$$$He makes me feel everything a little should!~ $$$$$$ $$$$$Wa-What!$$$$$$$$$

$

$

$