AppCoins

Buy this now, thank me later.

>very low market cap
>mooned, dipped, and has consolidated, ready to break out
>real use case
>all star team
>listen on binance, but not yet on CMC (when it hits CMC shits going to moon the fuck out)

appcoins.io/
reddit.com/r/AppcoinsProtocol/comments/7644ed/what_is_appcoins_short_simple/

Also notice how this hasnt been shilled by anyone till now, check out their reddit, no pajeets on this coin. Its not a PnD.

I've rarely gotten the chance to find good projects early on so I've always missed any 10x moon missions by having to buy shit that is already way up. I'm all in on this now and am looking forward to the gains. You are welcome to join me

where do I get this?

It’s ATH. Don’t buy OPs bags.

Just put 50% in, Don't let me down op

Binance. ETH and BTC pairs

binance only for now, ticker APPC

ATH was 4$ yday

it might not moon right away but its got good support here

ATH is irrelevant 3 days after ICO, even if that weren't completely false

Anyone else in this? Where did you buy in?
Target price or long term hold?

Binance. Target price $5 EOW

I hope this go down to 10k sats to grab a few more

Appcoin is literally the biggest PnD I have ever withnessed.

It's marketcap is currently at ~600million. Not very low.

kys speculator.

They have a working product. 200m+ users.
Quality team. DYOR. I bet u look at marketcap, supply and just buy shitcoins.

biz/tard detected just look at tron.. cardano... xvg and talk about marketcap

top fucking kek

do you know how many coins have a market cap 10x bigger that don't have a working product or even a viable usecase?

kek im all in I hope that doens't happen.

why isn't this on CMC what is total / circulating supply

If I hear the buzzword "real use case" much more I think I'll vomit.

200 million total supply.... 98 million circulating rn

yep and its usually bullshit, but the app launching this coin (Aptoide) already has 200 million users that will be able to buy/sell within their app. That's different then VEN scanning wine for authenticity (no one will acutally do that)

this moon mission is about to start

quick i hope

I dumped just now. Good luck anons.

fair enough, I can respect a quick flip.

you should have had faith in this moon mission though.

Anyone else /comfy/?

ultra stressed, how do you dealt with waiting for moon? i triedo to play vidya or something, but the urge of looking the price kills me

did you buy in at all time high?

this was for you-

nope at 0.0032991 ETH, but waiting to 5 usd

it could take a day or 2 to really get lift off, im expecting volatility as weak hands sell into smart money. I'm not too stressed, only thing that could fuck us up is if BTC starts a huge bullrun.

do you have a stop loss on just incase that happens?

yep

volatility really diminished today, yesterday it went all up 0.40 like in fifteen minutes

i just found out about it 2 hours ago desu, and my ta had it looking pretty good so i went all in. Fuck it bro, if this shit moons ill literally have made it, my student loans will be paid off, taking risks can be the smart thing sometimes.

yeah we'll make it

mooning to what? ill have an extra 1k to buy something tomorrow and am wondering what to buy. Was looking for something sub 1500 sats or close to it though...

I'm expecting a 2x within a week or 2 max. I dont know if that consistutes a moon for you, for me it does