What's the quickest 10x moon in the current market?

What's the quickest 10x moon in the current market?

>Pls no PFR or UFR

Other urls found in this thread:

gamblersanonymous.org/ga/locations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SmartMesh

gamblersanonymous.org/ga/locations

Get help.

UFR

S I A
I
A

Just had a quick glance, can you explain this coin? Is it trying to reinvent the internet or some shit?

UFR you fucking tard MUH INCETIVIZATION TO SEED

>2.8B mcap

lol

90% of my portfolio is stuck in long term holds. I want to find something to throw my remaining 10% into. A good coin that hasn't seen its growth spurt yet.

Unironically, TRX
>but "muh shitcoin"
Yeah, its a fucking shitcoin. But guess what, normies slurp it up. Just being real.

unironically UFR

shill us user.

My 2nd guess would be SGR. With the current exchange coin craze who knows how high this shitcoin could fly. Mcap is tiny as fuck and website has lots of cool normie buzzwords. Worth a look.

PRIX, noone talking about it yet, it's gonna be huge, actual knowledgeable team, real coin, real use, unlike 1/2 the shit in this thread. still under 400 on Coinmarketcap

FLT or ECA when the shitty exchange it's on is back up

fuck no if normies are shilling it on twitter there's no way it can hit 10x. Plus that's like a 100B mcap. Impossible unless like a year from now.

UFR

UFR

Finally, one of us showed up, XLM.

Incentivizes people using making there phone a node in a mesh network.

This leads to messaging offline and offline payments. There is a working beta too.

This coin should be exploding.

LBTC (LITE BTC, not lightning)

why would anyone ever use this?

silicon valley season 4

DENT pump incoming. Look for thread and go all in.

EBET. Currently only 5m market cap. Room for 10-100x in the next 3 months. Get in NOW. FUN is almost done pumping. EBET is the next better token in line.

FUD, and stay poor, you fucks.

You would've received more diverse responses if you didn't say "no UFR or PFR". Biz mostly consists of spoiled trolls you should know better op

dent/dgb

WAX. some billionaire holds it and biz has never heard of it. that's all you need to know

Is it too late to get into COLX?

UFR lol

Fucking link clinging to my post

>ripples mcap 102 trillion
No way that will ever get to a dollar.....

Explain why it was stagnant for so long and suddenly decides to moon? Any updates and such?

Vericoin (VRC).
>Top 15 coin in 2014, now marinating under the radar. development team significantly enlarged, big roadmap for 2018
>Binary chain -- unique in the crypto-market (paired with VRM--VeriumReserve)
>proof-of-stake (earn interest for staking)
>only 30 million in issue
>about $1.50 each. chart coiling like a python. never seeing a dollar again
>a mere 10x gain will see it in top 100. then the fun actually begins

pasc or hat

Honestly UFR, true it's went up but it's shown steady growth. Shit gets shipped but look at all the other stuff that's shilled on biz 8/10 moon. Damn good odds on a 10x

Thoughts on CAN Canya coin?

Q1 2018 release. Solid development in the last 2 months. Lead dev becoming more and more active in Discord.

NAS

CEO is co-founder of NEO, killer team, ahead of schedule, testnet out and mainnet releasing Q1.

Yeah at an ATH - nice going rajesh moonsamy

APPC. Good team, working product. Brand new coin, but once more people learn about it and it hits CMC, I think it can at least 3x from here.

This....paying people to seed torrents on the block chain.....low marketcap.......20x

;MyWish. dyor

I have also been HODLING this since ICO. No reason to sell for anything under 100m market cap, giving me 50x or better returns for my 1eth that i put in at ICO.

fuck it im in

follow money skelly

$Music

Bad news user:

It's UFR. This has been growing steadily over the past few days and it isn't going to slow down. We're up to 21m marketcap and going to 200m by the EOM.

Good choice, friend. We will be rewarded. I expect a thread thanking me in Q4 2018, user. We can drive into the sunset with our lambos together.

>every coin itt is already mooning
fucking retards can someone tell me the name of one coin that has not yet mooned, is on a nonshitty exchange and will be announcing big things soon

COSS
COLX
HTML
OPUS

you know what to do

INTS coin my nigga

NLC2
ZAP

It's literally UFR you tard.

Wagerr(WGR) and/or PIRL

DENT. Dyor on it. Youll see why. Also not dcn. >>>>Dent

where can I get this EBET?

unironically coss
fiat gateway confirmed today
new UI in 2-3 days
best dividends/profit sharing there is, locked in a smart contract (won't change or go down like KuCoins)
yes it has less volume, that's why it's a x10 and not a x2 once people start using it

Where to buy?

BAT will 10x in 2 years.

That's pretty quick. Right?

Know your enemy, invest/ pull out, PROFIT.

DP

OPUS

cryptopia

this if u like money

Just buy ETH.

html/shnd 100x 100%

BBT ez

ZER / ZERO COIN

> 5M marketcap
> great tech
> zcash fork
> new dev team

this may double up today and then it's gonna blow off to 10x. held down by whales currently.

Lamden Tau or HST your pick

DENT

not sure about quick but itll get there. Opus

bbt, look it up thank me later