Had 10k

Just invested

> 6k tether
> 3k trx
> 1k xlm

Will I become a millionaire sirs?

I hope youre trolling you just picked the 3 biggest scamcoins

tether, good choice. been studying the chart on this one, TA lines say its gonna moon soon

motherfucker I hope you are kidding..1kxlm is an ok decision...the rest you need to rethink your life

Top fucking keke

almost there user. just make sure to sell 49 of your trx and buy a few bazinga

are you serious? Should I sell all my XRP for this tether coin? I can sell my 50 Ripple, but I think Ripple can go to 20k in a few years like BTC?

Only stupid fucking pajeets are too stupid to realize that smart money is moving into Tether

Okay, I will sell all my XRP for this tether coin. How come it was so stable this far? Always around 1$?

when it goes horizontal for too long that means its ramping up for a bull run. Just look at ripple's chart

Okay thank you!

Whales have been holding it down trying to accumulate more. There's rumors of Tether announcing something huge next week, so expect the price to start surging once the rumor starts spreading. Short term estimate of $5 and a long term estimate of $50 by 2019.

Interesting insight...

My crpyto friend who helps me invest told me something about a Ligning Network coming soon, is this the news? Tether supporting this Lighning fast network?

lol....

I think it s Jebait but yeah for noobs USDT is always equivalent of USD

>been studying the chart on this one
How long before I break even if I put $100?

>6081502
this guy says short term 5$ so u will have 500$ soon cuz apparently there is a huge announcement soon!

Keep in mind XLM is a temporary, centrally controlled template for banks to start their own remittance cons later.

That's a problem. The best way to accumulate tether is to place buy orders slightly over market price, like 10-20%. It's the only way to circumvent the whales buy walls. You pay a premium now, but it's worth it in the end.

fucking tether HAH

Okay, how do I do this? My friend recommended Coinbase, but there is no Tether Coin here I am willing to pay 10% more

what?

Buy Bitcoin in coinbase
transfer to other exchange, like kucoin
Buy USDT
?????
Profit

Thanks

all good man, good luck in your investment!

Tether is gonna moon bro. I'm thinking 10k by EOM

Okay, cool, thx!

Isn't this a little unrealistic?? Bitcoin needed like 2 years to go from 1$ to 1k$, right?

No bro. Tether is next level. Coins go 100x all the time bro. Take out a credit line and put it all on Tether dude.

Yeah I have seen TRON go 100x, maybe Tether Coin is the next TRON

Do you hold any Tether Coin?

lmao nice b8

Registrations are closed at most other exchanges... I don't know... I don't like to do these things as exchanges can ban users they catch account sharing, but if you're willing to pay a commission, some user might be able to help you. He'd just need to know the wallet and key you're planning to use as well as the source of funding so he could do it for you. How many tethers do you want to buy?

>tether

Like 150. I had 50 XRP

Key in like the crpyto key to my wallet so someone can send it to mine?

This whole thread is hilarious