Hey biz, shill me coins i can buy on this glorious anti-normie safehaven

hey biz, shill me coins i can buy on this glorious anti-normie safehaven.

looking for something with a small marketcap made great gains with PFR and BBT looking for something similar.

Considering OPT but don't want to buy at an ATH, still unsure if it's worth buying in at the current price. Especially since its more expensive on ED.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
etherdelta.com/#UFR-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

pls respond

Get on the bitboost train.14mil marketcap. Doubling in value every day. WIll be 100M by end of week.

Lamden TAU

KIN

bought in already only holding about 500 though, i firmly believe in the project but should i buy in at 3.00?

Fap

Second bitboost. I feel like this one can 100x once people see the potential.

EXRN just launched 2 months ago. Never say I didn't help anyone in this life

BBT BITBOOST bags here

Bump. This is my 100x. Along with NAs

>CEO is co-founder of NEO, killer team, ahead of schedule, testnet out and mainnet releasing Q1.

This so much. Still normie-safe, no matter how much /biz buys, once it hits mainstream it will be "cheap".

(It's not a shitcoin anyway, has users ready for it, unlike 99% of maybe betterflying coins atm)

what is the circulating supply of nas?

TAU and UFR

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

etherdelta.com/#UFR-ETH

HVN

PRIX

Go OPT even if you have to go through ED shit. It has a LOT more room to grow and it's only just starting to get noticed. It's probably only getting traded on ED atm too since atleast a few hours ago HitBTC was still having problems with not generating any wallet keys for deposits, so people can't get funds over to trade there. Might have fixed itself and in that case try buying there, should be cheaper right now. Real comfy here, bought in 5 hours ago, up 85% already.

I can't find NAS in there guys, it's something strange on coinmarketgap
>9 EtherDelta 0x5d65/ETH
do I have to set 0x5d65 as the address as a new token?

I'm going to buy those 2 coins but I've never used EtherDelta and I don't have a ledger. How do I buy coins and where do I put them on EtherDelta? I know it's not like centralized exchanges and it works differently. If you can give me a quick greentext that would be great.

Download Metamask. Watch a video.Send funds from coinbase eth wallet to their than send funds from metamask to ether delta

Thank you. Tried looking up YouTube videos but they didn't explain the beginning process in depth.

WISH

not going down anytime soon

EOY projections?

>download metamask and set it up
>transfer eth to metamask
>go to ED, metamask should automatically sync to ED
>go to desired token
>in deposit tab, deposit amount of eth you wish to trade (save at least like 0.1 eth in metamask wallet for transfer fees)
>pay transfer fee, set gas to 20 gwei or higher to be safe
>once eth is in ED wallet, select which sell order you want to purchase
>select amount to buy
>pay transfer fee
>once you received token in ED wallet, select withdraw
>withdraw token amount
>pay transfer fee
>done

No idea, it's my first time learning about this coin but it's created by kik. They have their own applications for it but what looks promising about it is that they did research on their user base determining what the value is prior to making the coin. They will likely implement it in their apps as a microtransaction or ad revenue stream for their users willingly watching the ads. I've known about it for 15 minutes tbqh but it looks promising.

Thank you. I will do further research on my own. But I have one more question. Where does the altcoin go and how do I access it after buying with ETH?
>also trying to get chrome on Linux is a bitch

Exchange coins are going up like crazy BNB COSS ETC

SGR is below 5m cap. Still a good deal. Easy 10x

Yea I had the same question. I clicked through the link in CMC and it loaded in in ED

Bump for COSS too. That coin is going straight to parity with KCS. With so many exchanges shutting off new signups, COSS will become the new spot for ICOS and growth coins.

prix looks really promising. 20 mil mkt cap too. Everything they have produces n the site looks good.

It's in your ether wallet since it's an ERC20 token (metamask).
>go to etherscan
>search the token
>copy the contract address for the token
>in metamask, select token tab
>add token and paste contract address, confirm
You can now see your tokens in metamask

UFR my dude

Is there anyway to put them in a different wallet not on metamask? I'm paranoid about how stable my computer is because of my operation system. I'm switching to windows from Linux right now and I've had to wipe my hard drive clean before so I lost all my data. I'd hate for Chrome to also be wiped one day and lose my metamask data.

If you get EXRN join the chat devs doing updates and interacting constantly.

I was in the REQ and Dragonchain and it was nothing like this.

Definitely will. Just trying to work out the kinks on Etherdelta. I'm new to decentralized markets. How much should I throw in? I'm think $200 because of the current price.

UFR is doing really good right now, super low marketcap too

ChainTrade (CTT). Commodities trading using blockchain. Potentially fucking huge.

Nobody can buy it unless they previously had a Cryptopia account. I've been at my computer since last night refreshing the eager because I'm ready to drop 2k but it's still down.

when you say they're still down, do you mean the account opening function is closed? i have had a account for ages so im trying to figure out whats going on

Nono, my bad. The ability to register for new accounts. I'm assuming they are backed up and don't have the resources to approve accounts.. Or something.

i like me some low value coins.. hmmm if i accumulate now, how long would i need to hold for moon?

Wasn't this shit just hacked a few weeks ago?
Shit time is moving fast in Veeky Forumsland, eh?

EGas

Its going up daily. Yesterday 0.000098 get stacks while you still can.
I threw about $450.00 and doing pretty well its going up daily

You get a set of words that can be used to restore your wallet, write those down and save somewhere secure.

it's on etherdelta, just bought some 5min ago

MVP release will make this do another 100x

I forgot about that. I just didn't know how to use Etherdelta till literally 10 min ago so I forgot it was on there.
Just saw that. I'm doing the process right now, I appreciate the help user.
I'm way to excited to be buying altcoins right now. I have around 1.6k ETH and I'm debating what my ratio should be between EXRN, KIN, and UFR. I'm willing to take $500 out of ETH and maybe sell my $250 of POE

Can we make a discord for this?

Sure go ahead

I'd go with OPT regardless. I went to sleep and we've blasted through so many walls on hitbtc.
This baby is just hitting reddit and beyond.

exactly this is easy money. I might sit on alot for a while. I think this has a lot of potential.

Don't buy Upfire its a loo coin. Can't speak about KIN

14.8 million circulating, 100 million total. lol enjoy making pajeet ultra rich

Why do you say that about UFR?
Also.. Can I get a quick run down on how "gas" works between metamask and Etherdelta?

The remaining are locked up for a year. What they do with it is decided by the community when the full year is nearly up.

Did you participate in the exrn airdrop?
One of the anons here told me about the airdrop on day 1. Thanks to him I'm going to get very rich

Theres a discord group making threads about it everyday. They PnD it.
send 11-15.5 gas if you want it to make it. Its slow right now might even have to send higher.

Unfortunately I did not. Just right before but, I wish I had.

My experience using etherdelta:

>be a retard with gas prices and pay a couple bux in tx for failed deposits (too stingy with the gas limit)
>any attempt at taking a cheap order fails
>give up and withdraw
>lose more to tx and worry about the state of my eth until it finally appears in my wallet

Is the only way to play making orders? I'd like to avoid the withdrawal fees of the other exchanges but ED response time seems painful slow.

OPT is my favorite at the moment. Massive market and a lot of room to grow. Went x2 the last 12 hours

as others have stated, stick with OPT

Interesting but 100Billion TS...

UFR 20mil cap
Active dev
Professional website
Read the fucking whitepaper
Steady gains over the past week
Alpha coming q1 at least get in before that
And end of Jan it's getting listed on more exchanges confirmed by the devs

Buy upfiring or get left in the goddamn dust