PAYFAIR (PFR)

What's up guys, Shill Boi Baggins here with your Hourly Payfair (PFR) Shill Thread™.

The Market Cap is still at a low 23 million. You know what that means right?? M-o-o-n mission.

I told you about it when it was $.03, and now I'm telling you about it at $.30, don't be the guy who has to buy in at $1

With only 100 million tokens, Payfair should have no problem reaching at least $1 within the next few weeks. That means an easy x3+ in the near future.

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/pfr
ethgasstation.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's some of the basics on the project:

Payfair (PFR) is a decentralized escrow and P2P crypto-exchange on the ethereum blockchain. If you're too daft to understand what that is, it means you will be able to sell your crypto directly to buyers for FIAT.
Yes, this could literally get rid of the cant cash out meme.

But its not just crypto, potentialy Payfair could do FIAT to any crypto, any crypto to any other crypto, crypto payment for contract work, etc.
There's potential for this to become a huge market.

Everyone and their boomer parents will be using Payfair to buy crypto and to cash out when the time is right.(tip:never sell, always hold)

Another cool thing about Payfair (PFR) is the potential to make money just by holding the coins! That's right, It's like you will be getting paid to make money.

While the exact numbers will be up to a community vote, currently you need $200 worth of tokens to form a trust node, and $250 for an escrow node.

And even though you can only buy Payfair (PFR) on Etherdelta it has still managed to have a great healthy grow in its first month.
The developers are already working on getting it listed on other normie friendly exchanges and that alone should bring us a nice bump in profits.

You are fucking relentless you know that?

Now check it out, the exchange will be ready by February and an IOS app in Q2 will help get Payfair to the mass adoption level that will not only take us to the Moon, but potentially Pluto.

Read this. if you dont get it, you dont deserve the opportunity.

gotta educate those that missed out.

One of the concerns I've seen come up is "Why would I trust a random stranger (escrow) with making sure my money stays mine"

Okay, I get it, it could seem like your putting to much at risk on the hands of strangers, but you don't even need to use and escrow with Payfair (PFR). Its just an option. If you want it can just be the seller and the buyer making a transaction after both parties agree that their requirements were met.

Now let's say you do want to use the escrow for extra security, From my understanding you transaction will be handled by 3 different people. They are all anonymous to each other and to the people making the transaction. The transaction will be approved after three consecutive approvals from the escrow participants.

And what keeps the escrow participants from misbehaving? Their own tokens will be at risk for bad behavior, there will also be a rating system, and people who use the service will be incentivized to rate by the giving them lower fees for participating.

Let's discuss Payfair and why it's so cheap (currently.)

PFR has 100,000,000 coins (slightly less but close enough)

It has a working demo website and a good whitepaper.

You can run an escrow node for only $250 worth of tokens.

ICO was tiny, they didn't ask to get rich from it, they just actually wanted funding for the project (which they got).

The tokens that were assigned to the devs during the ICO are locked for 1 year (meaning they can't sell it, they can't transfer them, etc)

So all of these things make it look good right?

So why is it cheap?

1.) Small, under the radar ICO
2.) Similar to #1, no marketing budget at all (due to tokens being locked)
2.) Project's team isn't all that breathtaking (no ex CEOs or anything like that.)
3.) (this is the big one) It is ONLY listed on EtherDelta. ED recently got hacked and has a horrendous UI that makes you pay an blockchain transaction to place or remove a buy/sell order. 95% of traders avoid this place like the plague. It's already in the top 15 (voting) to be on NextExchange. (vote here, it's free: nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2788/payfair-pfr )

One last reason, the devs have been on Holiday until the 5th. News will start coming out after that time.

There's only 100,000,000 coins. Even if you're just a day trading type this is one rumor away from tripling your profits.

I’ve had a lot of issues with Etherdelta.. is etherdelta currently the only way to purchase Payfair? Are you having any issues with the exchange?

it is the only way for now, that's why it is so cheap.
what kind of issues?

Constantly freezing, orders not being filled, transfer times are INSANE..

When is this going to end up on an exchange that doesn't get hacked every other day?

idex.market/eth/pfr

have you raised the gas price? you can do it in the upper right side.

ethgasstation.info/

the volume is tiny, but at least similarly priced.
i do not recommend stock.exchange. it is like $.80 over there.

the same time the price explodes.

but withing a month.

lets see those oc payfair memes guys.

Payfair is pretty much the best thing in my portfolio after link.

Saw a 250% gain from this after buying on at ~8200, hovering at 28k now. Put 1 ETH in

Doing God's work

Question, my coins (734) are worth 200 dollars right now, so is that a trust node? Or should I buy more to make sure I get a node?

>link
well at least you're only half retarded.

from my understanding an escrow node will always be $250.

currently a trust node is $200, but it will be set to a fixed number of tokens soon after a community vote.

Ok. Wow my 734 were only worth 7 bucks about 2 weeks ago. Crazy.

new coinfag here. what's a trust and escrow node?

PFR OC lord checking in. i made both of those as well as this

The pump up to $.30 was nice and all but when does the real moon begin?

damn. isnt crypto awesome

From the community manager:

At the moment to become a trust node, the owner must have tokens equal to $ 200.
The escrow node must have at least $ 250 tokens. We will decide the future of trust nodes though. Perhaps there can be a fixed priced of tokens for a trust node. We will decide this via voting.

Trust-nodes support the price of the token, they make it stable and resistant to dramatic changes. The main pecularity of a trust node is that they are awarded for their participation in the system. Trust nodes receive commission fees for every succesful trade or deal on the platform.

Escrow-nodes ensure the integrity of a trade between parties (buyer and seller) Guarantor nodes are secured by PFR tokens, every decision in the ecosystem is ensured by value, hence the platform gets rid of bad actors.

Soon we will publish a more detailed the instruction about the work of nodes.

nice! keep em coming.

when it's on a real exchange and not poverty etherdelta

soon, but you will be paying x2+

Thanks, Shill Boi Baggins. Because of you I bought in at 4 cents. Now I won't have to window moon it like a lot of the fudders on biz are

I should have bought more when i had the chance...I have .5 btc that i need to move but it seems kind of risky right now

what is the risky part?

no problem, we're all gona make it

already bought at .40 lol just saying povertydelta sucks

yup it is awful. but im thankful for it because it kept so many people away and gave us a chance to accumulate.

I've made 300% gains thanks to your shilling, keep it up bro

This. All of my biggest gains so far are on EvilDelta

nice!