fuck this jewish scamcoin, even confido is more trustworthy

ripple does not know the way

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

S
S
S

May Cripple rot in sub 10 marketcap forevermore

Congrats on this, seriously

i hate this coin. i hate this coin so much, it breeds on human stupidty.

mainstream banks..all they know..i show to parasite on human stupidity. nothing different than wells fargo

IM RICKLE PIIIIIIIICK

S
The meme legend was true after all.
YOU CAN CRIPPLE THE RIPPLE

Burn to the fucking ground you kikes

SSSSSSSSSSS

>s
Honestly not all the pissed about it.
Ripple has been around forever
and it is not the first time it has surged like this.
Plus contrary to consensus it did not rise because "it is SOOOO good" or even "the Jews".
It was simply an arbitrage tool to get value off of Korean high prices. Mostly with bitcoin.
But yeah it ain't crypto
Just some shitcoin bankers token

CMC has excluded the XRP/KRW markets from the average, thats why the price dipped so quickly

S

whoa what happened?

S

S

I would also like to be spoon fed information pls

>s

SsssssssssssSsssSssssssSSSSSS

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

Whenever Eth goes on a run all the other blue chips go on a run as well

|
|
|you know they're gonna win in the end m8
|
|
>
|
|
|
just accept it

shit i guess i should have bought ethereum when it was $10.

It didn't even drop they just excluded the korean exchange price

S SS SSS SSSSSS S S S S SS S SSS

Also did the same with ETH BTC and LTC
Proabably every coin sold on Bitthumb.
Point being ETH also dropped for the same reason.

ripple is going to bleed sats for month while eth is going to moon hard

>have $200 in ripple
>but also $800 in ETH
I am conflicted.

ALL THEY DID WAS EXCLUDE THE KOREAN EXCHANGE PRICE YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARDED

Banks have already traded their scamcoin for bitcoins and ethereum. Now it can fall to 0. Lol easy

S

S

Get a load of this faggot. If there's one thing I hate, it's smug motherfuckers who think that they're smart, while actually being a drooling idiot.

This is a finance board and we're here to make money. 5 years from now, XRP will still be a top 3 coin. A guaranteed profit and that's all that matters.

>muh jews, muh niggers gas le kikes x)

what a faggot.

S S S S S
S S S S S
S S S S S
S S S S S

S

>not selling XRP for ETH

??

The banks always win.

>tfw sold all my Ripple for 2.5x profits Friday and then kept everything as ETH.

Ripple the company might have a real thing going for it, but I don't really believe in the coin. It might moon, but I think it's a death trap for normies who see the low price and think they're going to 500x and be millionaires without a care about how many coins are in circulation.

worldcoinindex.com/coin/ripple

S S S SSSSS

S times a trillion

This, This and more This.

S S S S S S S S

fuck off fake crypto

?

S
S
S
S
S

spspspspspspspspspspspssppspspspsps

it's 2.6 on binance

S $ Fuckin stay dead jewcoin

These tears are delicious.

your averages include massively inflated korean prices

yes its been like that all day?

S

S

S
Fuck you jew shitcoin

DIE YOU FUCKING JEW COIN
S
S
S
S
S

S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S SS. S S S S S S S S S S S S. S S S. SS S S S S S FUCK U RIPPLE POS

we had xrp in the mmorpg days...
back then we called it "duped gold"

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSS WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?

Guys, unfortunately ripple looks like its dipping because of the exclusion of Korean exchanges on coinmarketcap. That's why QTUM is down, Monero is down, etc. they're actually doing fine. I don't know why CMC did that. Probably to spread FUD

Hello Korean exchange!!
So how hard is to exchange a bankster shitcoin for Korean Won and then to USD to get that juicy $3.32 price tag?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

They did it because Korea has capital controls
Getting that Won you collect by selling crypto at those prices and converting it to the reported USD value and into your pocket in the US is impossible
You will be paying a 25% premium to get that money home user.
It ain't FUD.

Oh shit you are right, that's great. Binance pulling up prices is a huge nuisance I always have to check price in the market tab.

>ctrl+f buy the dip
>0 results

Its like you faggots want to stay poor.

Wtf is wrong with these retards and why would a Western Union deal matter at all? Do XRP holders even know that they can send them to each other?

>Binance pulling up prices is a huge nuisance
Binance is in City of London
Not Korea
It also is not excluded from Marketcap's calculations

S S S S S
S
S
S
S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

moon.

I KEK EVERYTIME I SEE THIS
XPR BAHAHAH

Cause normies will still use western union.

When Paco gets his monthly cash income from working the fields. When he whnts to send his cash to his familia in Mexico He's gonna go to his neighborhood Check Cashing service and give the money to them.

The check cashing service sends the money using ripple and it's there instantly so his wife can buy beans for the children now. Paco uses the Check Cashing service cause he has no fucking idea what crypto is and doesn't own a computer. And the check cashing service has low fees cause they use ripple. Win win for everyone.

He'll being using OmiseGo. A project by the people for the people bitch.

>#3
>Grave

wut

Even retards can use Coinbase and transfers on cross Coinbase accounts are free. This is is just reanimating a dead financial corpse.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Is that dumb fucker a juggalo? Not surprised at all desu

Confido is the most decentralized crypto on the market. There is nobody at the helm.

Are you fucking retarded. There is a market that will always deal with cash. They get paid in cash and deal with cash. How the fuck are they going to use OMG with a $20 flip phone.

Ripple will be their gateway to ripple without them even knowing it.

Paco doesnt have a bank account you idiot. Or he owes money to the bank so he can't use it.

You people have no idea how the real world works outside your computer do you?

OMG works in the backend so they'll won't even know they'll be using it. Everyone even the poorest pajeets own a fucking smartphone you fucking retard.

This. Unbank the banked.

>Can't wait to turn my 4 $100 bills I sweated for this week into OMG tokens from some skateboard company in Thailand.

Actually, I'm okay with this. If people are too retarded to figure this out they'll just stay poor. The world is shifting into a more decentralized market economy, laggards and people who don't grasp the tech are going to get rekt.

S

Fuck that piece of shit banking scam coin

I hope it goes to 0 and if you were dumb enough to buy it I hope your bags reach 0 too

SPIT ON HIM MY BRUDDAS

S

HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA YES!! My normie friends are losing gainz and I am already past them!

Your ignorance disgusts me.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
This is what you get for sucking banker cocks you sellouts

Beanman's face on the one sprout bill.

SS

thinking theres nothing outside of Veeky Forums and crypto disgusts me.

Don't fucking say shit when you fail to do the most basic of research.

I made 50k in the last day because of OMG faggot, stay fucking poor

>I own this token so everyone will end up using it

k. do youself a favor and don't get too attached to coins. just cause you own it doesn't mean it is the #1 coin.

You should probably just walk away from crypto for about a week and go outside.