WELCOME TO Veeky Forums, REDDIT

WELCOME TO Veeky Forums, REDDIT

NIGGER HATE THREADS

MODS CAN'T STOP ME. GOOD LUCK BANNING 8,000+ UNIQUE IP ADDRESSES, FAGGOTS

GIVE US FUCKING FLAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQRGzgdY2nA
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
nber.org/papers/w22399
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>NIGGER HATE THREAD
say no more, senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=pQRGzgdY2nA

fucking niggers

go back to /pol/ user, this is a pure greed board

YUGE!

>go back to /pol/
fuck off reddit

OP is from reddit. Report this thread.

anybody have a version of this without the annotations

Killed the nigger btw

i gotchu senpai

here's the source:
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

notice that genetic distance of 964 between the nigger mrca and human mrca. the only one that challenges it is the poo mrca at 918 from the human mrca

>Killed the nigger btw
a good start

And the top 50% of whites are smarter than 1 in 1 niggers

Press S to kill a nigger

Kek

what happened in the aftermath? news source?

that chad must be a bitcoiner millionaire

love the thought that every time i make a gain some nigger just lost

Bump

this is about the time in these threads where the redditors come in and try to defend their pet niggers

where are you, reddit? i love destroying every "argument" you have with sourced facts and statistics

I'm just trying to make it like the rest of you guys.

If you actually read the second study, the chart isn't accurate.

I was okay with this thread until I noticed this was Veeky Forums and you sperged about flags
Go make some threads on /pol/

That spread eagle tho

come on, reddit. try to argue something. i'll give you a few points you can try to argue (that i can easily shoot down with facts and stats):

>niggers are human
>niggers are niggers because of socioeconomic reasons
>niggers are niggers because of the legacy of slavery
>human races are just societal constructs

>Go make some threads on /pol/
suck my dick, reddit

>How to spot a nocoiner

shut up, rebecca.

This thread makes me sick. This is biz why are you guys posting this shit?

just shorted 200k niggercoin
thanks Veeky Forums

Hello 2016 newfag.

Fucking niggers!!

What should we do with them? Will they ever learn?

If we don't report this people might think Veeky Forums is racist

lol

>This thread makes me sick.
are you saying that facts and statistics make you sick? are you mayhaps a woman or a "woman?"

Sudden normalfag influx. Gotta clear them out with gore and nigger hate

A nig would have kept beating that guy. I hate niggers but gotta ask why you chose Veeky Forums to post this. Id wager youll find no nigs and very few SJW liberals here to trigger.

/r9k/ is filled to the brim with white knighting SJW betas.

>racist
explain what's wrong with recognizing demonstrable and statistically verifiable difference between human sub-species?

kiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkes.!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

lol knocked his shoe off

Are you guys all sociopaths? Black people are amazing. I'm disappointed in all of you.

Lol what type of shitty roundabout logic is this?

>herpderp top 20% of a race is smurter than 50% of another race. We iz dominant n shit.

>Id wager youll find no nigs
this is just the kind of thing i would expect a nig to say.

exceptionally mediocre bait

>sociopaths
you don't know what this word means

>Black people are amazing

At stealing

thanks you racist bastard

You have no conscience.

reddit is coming here and they're shitting up threads because their faggot feelings are getting hurt so we're welcoming them to Veeky Forums

thats the joke

Unfortunately they are right. Either go back ro reddit or shut up until the cleansing is done.

what does a conscience have to do with examining facts and statistics?

seems to me that you're arguing from emotion. do you have a vagina or a "vagina?"

Is there any way to love a productive and successful life if you're a bigger? I just want I be a law-abiding citizen with a good job and a good wife one day, but it seems so statistically improbable that I'll ever be able to overcome my race that I may as well just give up and resign myself to being genetrash. It seems that no matter what I do or how hard I work, my being a nigger will always leave me at a fundamental disadvantage. What's the point in living when you're just predisposed to failure?

>you will never be as advanced as the Ecuadorians

i know its disgusting that 13 percent of the population commits so much violent crime and rape

hope it's dead

here's what you do:

>be nigger
>go to college for engineering
>does not matter if you fail everything, the program will push you through so that university administration will be able to say "we graduated a nigger this year in mechanical engineering"
>go apply for engineering job
>get hired instantly
>be unfireable

ez. all you have to do is not steal tools from work and you're golden

>reddit spacing
we see thru your camoflague numale

>blacks are 13% of the american population
>well over half of all violent crime is committed by blacks
>over 90% of the violent crime committed by blacks is committed by black males
>so it turns out that 6.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime
>wait, some of that 6.5% are still young children or are too old to do too much
>so you be sayin' that about 3.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime in a country of over 300 million?

what was that wizardry

>so you be sayin' that about 3.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime in a country of over 300 million?
SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

a spinning backfist. it's a gimmicky move that is normally punished by trained fighters because it's telecasted

Although I generally prefer a little separation between pol and biz, this is the truth.

We need to be more offensive here to keep out the fucking faggot normies and redditers. If we don't, these boards will start posting about women's issues and other sjw bullshit in no time. This is no exaggeration. That cancer takes over far too quickly when men aren't defending their territory.

This,unfortunately

>We need to be more offensive here to keep out the fucking faggot normies and redditers. If we don't, these boards will start posting about women's issues and other sjw bullshit in no time. This is no exaggeration. That cancer takes over far too quickly when men aren't defending their territory.
lmao i don't give a shit, mate. i'll post my facts and statistics without hesitation and blow those faggots out. you think i have anything better to do? NOPE

po po b raycis

This is literally what people devote their lives to.

All of this may be true but the best head I ever got was from a black girl in a trailer. She sucked the cum out of my dick after I came too. It was like 2 years ago and I still get hard thinking about it.

wrong.

i also have a source that demonstrates that you are more likely to die by police if you are white than if you're black; yes, this is controlled for population:
nber.org/papers/w22399

next non-argument, please. i can easily destroy any cuck argument with sourced facts. you dumb faggots parrot the same tired arguments every time

I don't want to be a do nothing diversity hire: I want to succeed on my own esteem. I want to be able to look back on my accomplishments with pride and satisfaction. But even as I type this, I know that it's socioeconomically improbable that I'll ever be able to compete with whites, Asians or even Indians without a handicap. Even as I think these thoughts, I know that my mind is only half of what the average non-black's is, and I realise that I couldn't possibly fathom what it's like to have those mental resources.

Being born a nigger is like a sort of cosmic cruelty, especially when you come to realise just how much of a worthless parasite you are.

All I've ever wanted is to make the world better for my being in it, but just being born in the first place has ruined all hope of that ever happening.

You're doing God's work op

>I don't want to be a do nothing diversity hire
the liberal cucks ruined that for you

/tv/ is a constant struggle between the right and the wrong. /r9k/ has been fully taken over. I just went there randomly one day and my god, its the worst board on here I think. Im gonna investigate /adv/ and see. I think it would be a good contender

if you are a smart nig then just live your life and youll be fine

look at alexandre dumas and thomas sowell

>I know that it's socioeconomically improbable that I'll ever be able to compete with whites, Asians or even Indians
wrong. it's biologically impossible.

you can compete by running around circles really fast, though.

its funny you weirdos only understand dark humor when its you jerking off to trannys on the net

>thomas sowell
this guy is grade-A based

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

>We need to be more offensive here
Global rule 4. Just fuck off.

>implying she's not serious

>be 5 years old
>still in diapers paid by the american taxpayer
fucking NIGGERS