DENT WHALE CONTINUED

Continuing from Welcome bros

Other urls found in this thread:

dentwireless.com/faq
reddit.com/r/dentcoin/comments/7mor10/just_tested_the_dent_app_sent_data_from_australia/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nzkcq/is_dent_a_sleeping_giant/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mount/dent_check_out_their_working_product_here_amazing/
youtube.com/watch?v=RtR2lmsi14M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big buys comin in!

normie here, what does that mean?
will it go up or down?

shit is lookin real juicy. I believe in whalebro

Hopefully up, but it's a gamble. First you have to decide if you trust this whale or not, then you have to take in account that there are even bigger whales that can dump on our whale friend here.

Massive Bullflag.
Wall going down.
Liftoff imminent

69 share/wageslave nigger reporting in

Up. Buy.

Whale bro best bro

What's the expected price swing here?

Can we make a nice 30 percent flip in the next hour or what?

Whale bro says to watch and feel it out. he doesn't necessarily have a price point as normies buying into the FOMO could make go as high as anything. Just watch it close.

I'll donate you a few DENT, what's your address?

>he thinks it's only going to go 30%

lol

hey wagecucks and whale bro,
when do i buy in on the ETH chart?

HNIC whalebro already pumped up BNTY and DBC with great success today so with DENT it's a three car gain train full steem ahead.

Can someone link me to the bounty thread?

0xc9ac401b56cc644fa3d774e3eb06cfa97409b86f

would appreciate it! Thank you in advance if do.

see you at the top

what you think?

I saw whalebro do this with bounty when it was 45 yesterday. Whoever else was in that thread witnessed the insanest shit. Now look where bounty is sitting comfy. No need to panic sell. Just hodl and the normies will rush in. Plus the coin has a savaunt team and a working app where ppl use the coins already. If this gains traction with norms itll be unstoppable

lol, if you're looking for only 30% gains, pack ur bags, invest in LTC/ETH/BTC and wait a year

we are looking to get rich tonight, if you can't stomach a loss take a hike

woah, the walls are actually getting eaten

Whalebro here. Chipping at eth. Dumping on btc has slowed.

>mfw he's actually eating away at the 439 wall

How high did it get? Can you link the thread?

WE'RE BREAKING THROUGH

BASED WHALE BRO HAS ARRIVED

It may not be a lot of money to some, but if I put in lets say $1,000, even if this shit doesnt take off, is there much risk involved? Like, wouldnt Dent probably continue to at the least hover around the same price it was at before the whale started pumping?

Bitcoin wall moving slow if I don't respond I'm working keep the thread alive.

How do I search of Veeky Forums? BNTY is at ATH rn

It's at $0.94 now. Charts for BNTY were already looking really good for days though, and the marketcap is way smaller. I'm not expecting the same returns on DENT.

Sittin' on 1k DENT this would be the first gain I've seen.

fat walls on eth, do you just slowly buy them up?

One day I want to be a whale and give back to the community just like him!

We see you...putting a DENT in that wall amirite?

bought 50k boys im helping

Mothsr ducker someone just dumped another 10 eth on the wall go balls deep boys get the candles looking good for both sides. Bait the normies and hold.

I know you probably haven't researched DENT before, but regardless of what happens tonight, DENT is a VERY good investment.

It is the only company working on mobile data and it's a complete joke that it isn't at $1+ right now.

You are safe.

bought in at 420 sats a lil bit ago.
been glued to prev thread.
gonna fap brb

THE BTC IS GONE GET IN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Holy shit the dump is real, someone sold 200k+ DENT in one transaction on the ETH pair

I don't think it's very risky. If it tanks a little, the worst you can lose is some of the 1000, but DENT is a project with real tech. Not going to zero

if real, thankyou whalebro. Only holding a small amount of dent but I appreciate it.

Its market cap is a bit too high for my liking though.

how are you guys seeing the sell walls, can you see them on kucoin?

so what, there have been tons of buys much bigger

Wasn't exaggerating they're trying hard to hold me down.

market cap doesn't mean shit

still waiting on all my BTC from binance to clear..two confirmations. gay af

Look Im not going to fuck around. All I know was I was in a thread last night with bounty sitting at .45 and op whale came in and said, hey guys fuck it i got 60 eth ill do small 40 eth orders to pump this shit and then a 20 eth buy order and I literally watched the price go from .45 to fucking .55 to .75 drop back to 60 then stay at .75. Woke up today and now it’s at fucking .95 cuz normies bought in. Im not bullshitting here there were other ppl in that thread that witnessed it too so they may be around but it was adrenaline pumping wild.

Is it too late to chase the pump?????

Got btc moving someone dropped another 6 eth on the wall hold tight.

ask yourself do you need to tokenize brushing your teeth and going to the dentist?

See

The dump is crazy on this coin. I NEED it to go up though I bought it before this dip and plan to hold it throughout.

It shows how much space it has for growth.

I tried to and Kucoin said I can't send to another Kucoin address. Sorry bro :/

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Not doubting you... I was just in the dbc thread when it happened. I was just asking what happened because i didnt see.

it hasn't even started yet, he's still eating sell walls, get in now

That dude ain’t whalebro just letting you all know.

Im buying in on the eth wall got you whalebro. I believed in this coin since day 1. Its got fucking good tech and a crazy good team. Fuck dumpers

Buy right now! it's at a good price

That's dentacoin(Dcn) not (DENT)

nice bait user

but for real this is DENT not dentacoin

WAIT WHAT?

I Ate 2 eth off the walls with you whale bro, i gotchu man.

He is A whale bro. Not Shinobi if that's who you're hinting at.

Can you Autists help get some marketing material together for DENT? i am part of several really big facebook groups for Crypto and I can shill. i can reach over 200K

thats dentacoin you fucking triple nigger

that's Dentacoin bruh.

oh wtf.

dcn is pumping too, 200% in the last day

I almost got it.

Its not DENtacoin(dcn) you stupid fuck its DENTcoin(DENT)

Thanks for the heads up man! Fantastic news. I moved over my money from Dragonchain to Dent and will see what I end up with in the morning haha. Hopefully some great gains.

Thanks Whalebro! How do we get in on this kind of thing more often? Is this a nightly occurance? Specific time or hows it go? Because Im liking this :)

Whalebro from the previous dent thread*

you tried, I appreciate the gesture anyhow man!

Waiting to get gas to move my DBC back to Ku so I can get in on this. just bought ltc just to go buy gas at binance. I'm coming guys, wait up!!!! :)

Keep up the positivity guys!

>
Just shil in those groups. dont need marketing just say "BULL PENNANT - HERE GO, BLUE SKYS AHEAD"

Whenever I'm in the mood mate and nothing I'm in is moving organically I make something move.

and its made better gains, stay poor fag

I think whalebro just did it on spur of the moment. He started with bounty did it with dbc and i asked him in the bounty thread if hed do DENT and now he’s delivering

what kind of a wad do you have to make this move? Just curious...

Just bought 2k, thanks whale bro!

Im about to buy 16k DENT

I am stfu I'm not gonna tripcode like a fag. Back to work. Ride the splash.

Meh, writing style checks out and the walls on ETH are almost gone. I'm staying up to see where he can take this.

I'm not the Whale. I'm a newfag to /biz. Stopped wasting so much time on /pol. I've just been at it enough to know DENT at least has a project and partners.

If this kind of thing happens nightly I'm in, I was not here for DBC (though I bought) or Bounty (wish I had)

oh shit, it's starting to move!

dentwireless.com/faq

reddit.com/r/dentcoin/comments/7mor10/just_tested_the_dent_app_sent_data_from_australia/

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nzkcq/is_dent_a_sleeping_giant/

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mount/dent_check_out_their_working_product_here_amazing/

These can be helpful.

Get in quick!

In for 40k

make a new reddit thread then.

My 435 buy order dead after 25 minutes. Time to buy at market to get to 42k...

youtube.com/watch?v=RtR2lmsi14M

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

He had 60 eth when he did it with bounty. Idk if he has more than that i just witnessed him doing it with 60 eth

in for 15k lets do it

Alright boys I'm taking 30 mins to see what happens naturally will begin hard pumping again.

Welcome home my friend welcome home

Can't, I'm not a fag.

And I don't have an account with enough karma for it to not be obvious shill.