What the fuck?

Why are we even looking at the top 100????

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
monetaryunit.org/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vivo/#charts
vivocrypto.com/
sweetbridge.com/alliance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh penny trading

Holy fuck is it worth risking money into low supply coins that are in 3+ page?

We should start a coordinated mass research group so that we can discover the legitimate projects without having to risk getting in on the scam projects. Everybody wins

go and fuck u r self. look at their volume. no one will buy u r bags after u bought

>sugar is up over 2000%
Mother ducker...

I think this might be the most intelligent thing I’ve ever read on this board.

shhh, dont tell rebbit about my petrol.

I would sign up for that.

thecryptowiki.org

isnt that what biz is? we just get infiltrated by scammers sometimes.

I'm legit interested.

Add me on discord, SaltyAhri#2540

Maybe we can discuss further there

I thought thats what our goal was but i guess we can make a group

I really should have bought tons of Confido at .00 this was predictable.

>SaltyAhri
League of Legends is a garbage game get out while you can

Not traded on Binance

LMAO i dont even play that game anymore don't worry

crypto has consumed me

link the discord

Nice. Lacks some content, but this could be a good base.

Someone make a discord, don't but don't shill it.

Just made it. Get people in here so we can research low MC coins

discord gg/6E2eTyy

>Confido

Most of these are 5-6 MILLION. You can safety invest a few thousands and get returns

Does this not concern anyone? How the fuck are these going up?? CONFIDO WAS A PROVEN SCAM?

ive already done the reseach ladies

BBT
KIN
NAS
WISH
RLX
HAT

Your welcome

It got shilled to people who did no research. That shows how dumb the market is

you just literally described Veeky Forums. The pajeets will always be present

yes

I'm not looking at top 100
Check UFR
Under 20 mil cap
Its already 3x and showed stability over the last few weeks
Get in while you can this is an easy 10x

Let's call it Oak Beach Confidential.

Lmao good luck getting into or out of a coin that has 20k USD daily volume.

>shill the fuck out of it
>sell
>profit

Is this the smartest man on Veeky Forums??

Well what the fuck are we waiting for then

TELEGRAM GROUP ?

Except the scammers can join the discord...

Anybody got a tutorial on editing wikis?

One word: OPUS.

BBP to the moon.

>What is EquiTrader token (EQT)?
EQT tokens are used to reward traders for sharing their technical analysis of financial markets and trading forecasts. EQT tokens are used to reward traders for sharing their technical analysis of markets.

>WHAT IS EQUITRADER TOKEN (EQT)?
EquiTrader is a P2P cryptocurrency aimed at providing a platform for traders to share valuable analysis about the market and trading, and get rewarded for their forecasts. EquiTrader is applying swarm intelligence of traders to accurately forecast the most profitable trade.

>WHAT MAKES EQUITRADER SO GREAT? By monetizing your content, EQT incentivizes traders to share their technical analysis of financial and cryptocurrency markets. Such an incentive system not only encourages traders to share their analysis, but also allows the average user to easily and accurately pick the profitable traders to follow.

>DEVELOPMENT ROADMAP: We have been hard at work on the backend system for the EquiTrader platform since Q1 2017. With the proof-of-concept complete with very promising results, we are currently working on the frontend to create a fully functional and user friendly platform to make trading easier for the average investor.

>Q2 2017
>Launch of EquiTrader token, complete with block explorer. Encourage development of pools for Proof-of-Work (PoW). To launch commercial banners and execute digital marketing plan for our project on web sources of financial markets and cryptocurrency trading community with a budget of $8,000 to attract first movers.

How poor are you guys to be able to liquidate in any of these shit coins. OG biztards are all $100k+, many are even $1M+. And i'll tell you one think, we didn't make it investing in shitcoins. Buy BAT like all the whales and go 50-100x this year.

It doesn't even matter, look at paccoin, like go to their subreddit and check out the HODLGANG
pic related

chaincoin 2.0

Browse bitcointalk.org
Process of elimination
Come up with a list of potential projects
A few of them will x1000

there's one moon out of every 100 coins down there

Is this what you do? Have you hit any 1000x?

confido had to buy back all of their coins hence the dramatic rise in price

This is what I'm wondering. If this crazy % are just something with development?

ive got some picks but i dont want to shill, still accumulating and expanding research and analysis anyway.

i dont think a discord is viable (see: human nature and the pajeet problem), but im willing to monitor this thread. a noble idea, but i doubt you're the first..

My top pick is Monetary Unit

check out this sick website:

monetaryunit.org/

>suck my unit

why dont you tell us how you picked the ones you found?

i have unit as well user good pick.

Vivo and Hush are the two biggest examples of genuinely undervalued coins that are probably going to explode(I think Hush is already exploding). But Vivo, as a fork of Dash(worth $1000 btw) hasn't found its true value yet(somewhere between 70 and 250 dollars at least) coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vivo/#charts and it is still below 500th in marketcap, check the website as well. You can run a very profitable node in it vivocrypto.com/ . Compare it to Zencash which is a fork of Zcash and you'll see what I'm seeing.

While I agree with you, and I think most of the lurkers on this board want this as well, there's too many shilltards on here that try to scam the people on the board.

I hate to say it but I don't think Veeky Forums is capable of setting aside it's ironic autistic behaviors and actually taking the time to look or read into a small single digit market cap project and analyzing it's fundamentals together for the benefit of the board.

Granted, here's something I've been looking at. Project looks legit, they're in the stages of conducting an ICO. Has real world application and isn't a meme. Tell me what you guys think.

sweetbridge.com/alliance

Xft
Footy cash
On cryptopia
Cheap masternodes and they already have a beta out

mean to reply to this post as well

Shoot me a mail at [email protected] and I'll set up the infrastructure so we can start a research group. Others willing to do and share actual work as well.

Im all about that BBT

For those interested in researching projects like this: PXTRICIXN#0995

Uh no