ZCL and BTCP discussion

>no shilling
>lets try and have a serious discussion about the potential of this particular coin

So there is a Bitcoin hard fork coming up that will fork from ZCL and BTC. What are your guys thoughts on ZCL?

Is it too much to buy in now or what?

I want to hear your thoughts on the future of this coin or any concerns you guys have.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bitcoinprivate/BitcoinPrivate
github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/issues/3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are literally asking questions that require shilling.

Just fucking buy it, of course its going to be worth it still.

lets do that. "too late" is subjective.

Im in from $5 to $180. I believe it will reach 1000 re fork and then dump.

Im in it for the BTCP honestly so im hoping BTCP is worth somewhere around BCH money.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see ZCL 3x or 4x from here pre-fork. Of course it'll dump immediately after. Harder to say what BTCP will do.

Is bIttrex respecting this Fork I need to know, and if not where do I get a ZCL wallet that will.

And my prediction are big, with the Bitcoin brand name plus privacy (one of the best things with crypto) this coin could beat out Monero

It’s going to be worth more than bitcoin cash isn’t it. This is literally the only way for Satoshi to cash out

It will literally go up until the hard fork.

What I want to ask is when to sell ZCL, and how to know that BTCP will be coming through your wallet.

Also need to know this.

New ZCL wallet supposed to drop tomorrow. It will support the fork.

I'm doing an experiment since I'm a poor fag. I bought two Zcl. One to keep and hodl the BTCP and the other to sell for massive gains shortly before snapshot. This will for sure help me if BTCP is a massive letdown.

Im probably gonna sell a quarter my ZCL if it goes to 800-1k and lock in some profits... then see where BTCP goes

Obligatory HUSH post. Catefully casual exhortation to buy HUSH.

Reminder that BTCH is superior to BTCP by every metric.

this is not a thread about your pajeet tier coin, please make your own thread.

Thanks.

Keep us posted user

any word on when fork is planned?

By end of January I believe, some say January 28th but thats rumors.

Fuck off nigger

SO WHEn people say it’s a hard for of ZcL and BTC, does that mean you will get BTCP for holding either

Wig so will it be the same amount for each in satoshi value, or 1x BTCP per ZCL/BTC (thus ignoring the massive difference in value between ZcL coins and BTC coins

BTCP will have a 1:1 ratio for both BTC and ZCL.

1:1 ratio

so 1 ZCL = 1 BTCP
1 BTC = 1 BTCP

I'm not so sure but according to the OP image yes. So anything you hold in BTC/ZCH can be transferred? somehow to BTCP. I'm just not sure what the transfer process is? Is it just the private/public keys you send over to the BTCP?

For fuck's sake, I'm invested in Monero, ZCL, and soon BTCP. I don't want to hold all three. Which one will likely be top dog after 2018?

They take a snapshot of all wallets on a certain date and time. And if you hold ZCL you get a BTCP for each ZCL you hold. Also goes for BTC, but I'm not sure if it has to be in their wallet or not.

The one people use to buy CP with

let me see my crystal ball user, but for me personally BTCP has the most room to gain.

What's stopping the ICO of BTCP to be much lower than the current price of ZCL?

i literally dont care what zcl price will be
i want the btcp

it wont
even bitcoin gold is more expensive than zcl right now

Right now is a good chance for people to get in with this dip. Should take off in the upcoming weeks

ETA on when the fork is actually occurring?

refer to

The date given is a rumor indeed. Rhett (dev) doesn't want to divulge the info until he is ready. But he will release ZCL wallet today.

Sweet, still plenty of time to accumulate then.

They'll announce the date once everything is ready. Does anyone know how to look at Github and gauge the progress?

github.com/bitcoinprivate/BitcoinPrivate

Wrong github. This is the correct one:

github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/issues/3