GET IN HERE! EATING 40BTC SELL WALL

GET IN HERE! EATING 40BTC SELL WALL..

$10 USD HERE WE COME!

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconangle.com/blog/2015/07/22/alex-sandy-pentland-on-enigma-using-the-bitcoin-blockchain-to-compute-with-secure-data-mitcdoiq/
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4
blog.enigma.co/announcing-enigma-catalysts-token-sale-9c699cd5c72a
blog.enigma.co/explaining-ecat-catalysts-native-token-b63b9633312d
reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7otsz2/whats_the_value_of_the_token/
reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7kg422/official_enigma_ama_thursday_dec_21_9am_pt_submit/drkuiq7/)
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some pajeet posted about there being a pump around this time .

WHERE MY NIGMAS AT?

Too late now?

FUCK YES I BOUGHT AT $5 TWO DAYS AGO.

Easy money! This is the next privacy ethereum.

$150 by the end of the year

They said there was going to be a pump at 5pm EST. never really happened. Look at it on binance, its only $7 still. I sold at the top.

My nigma!

FUCK YES

LET'S BREACH 50 TONIGHT

If you're willing to wait, ENG will be one of the major players in 2018

Bought 2k at 2.34. Feels comfy

I KNOW I GOT EM UP IN THE GAINS GIVE EM GREEN AND THEY GIVE IT BACK

Of course it moons after i dump fucking cunt!!!

This is going back to $7 tonight but this is no doubt one of the best hodl for 2018. Im expecting 100 EOY at least.

Hahahah get rekt; ye of no faith in Enigma.

Maybe. I'm thinking $30-50 end of year tops though. We have to be patient. This will reach Ethereum levels in 2019-2020 though.

Why would you dump this chadcube?

Literally the best coin of 2018, you could all in on this and have a gravy of a time

So many threads made how this is a long hodl coin

Shit, I was hoping for another day so I could get more. Is there a chance of the price lowering or will it rocket to 8?

I sold at 41100 satoshis, fucking MFI useless piece of shit I'm never using it again

Never heard of enigma, why so much hype?

Hope you niggmas are ready to go top 50

FUCKING SAME
I was thinking its going to dip back to 35k WTF

Because it tanked to $5 and i got spaghetti hands as a result.

Get the less popular ones and ride the wave till they get popular.

Chad cube backed by god-like MIT dev team. Heard they've been talking with russian money skelly.

72 and climbing pham

This. I have 1000 and I will dump the rest of my BTC into this first dip I see.

This will be a top 10 coin by Q1 2019.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am as ready as I ever will be. This year will be insane for us ENG holders.

pajeet shitcoin

What do you use to help you predict the peaks? I tried the 30 min MFI since it looked like it was accurately indicating the peak on everything else when it touched oversold, but not this time. Thinking now I'm just gonna wait till the KDJ indicator turns red or wait for the Fisher Transform, or use Bollinger Bands to guess the peak by placing a sell order a little above the band.

Is 9,000 enough??? I really feel like I can make it with this coin alone but I don't want to divest my portfolio anymore. ENG is like 45% of my total holdings

If we reach $100 this year, which is probably an overestimate, you'd be at $900,000k. Realistically we will reach 30-50, putting you at 270k-450k

What the fuck

Sell half of that now for ETH

ETH DROPPING WHALES EAT THESE FAKE WALLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have a look at the dev team you autist. Mad you don't hold any?

Poorfag here, should I just sell everything else I have to buy more enigma?

I already own 12 ETH, I'm taking big risks this year and want to make more speculative bets to break 7 figures

Sell your FUN and TRON for ENG on this dip. Way better potential gains

Sell tron and xlm.

We need more money to get on board this is we're to go to $10

Do this

MIT grad here , alex pentland called the guys behind this team bunch of low life crooks trying to make a quick buck off the block chain hype. the coin is not neccesary , enigma can function as a protocol without being a ICO. youre just buying dev bags pajeets

Proofs of MIT grad or go back to your bazinga thread faggot

Nice FUD pajeet. An MIT grad should have better grammar. Retard.

Weakest FUD I have ever seen.

Well alright then, ENG is honestly the only coin I believe in and am relying on and plan to keep buying more until it goes way out of my price range.

This. If you watch any Pentland interviews about Enigma he basically says that the protocol that they are working on will be used across the entire Ethereum network rendering the coin as useless as Ripple. I'm not saying you can't pump this coin, but eventually the cat will be out of the bag and there will be a selloff so be careful bros and do your research if you don't want to get JUSTed.

Explain this video of Alex Pentland talking about the Enigma project. Any proof of your claim is welcomed.

siliconangle.com/blog/2015/07/22/alex-sandy-pentland-on-enigma-using-the-bitcoin-blockchain-to-compute-with-secure-data-mitcdoiq/

Isn't this true for all ERC20 tokens for the most part though?

You can swap for their DNA token which will have huge value

This is the video I'm referring to where he says the protocol will be used across the entire network. He doesn't come out and say the coin isn't necessary, but anyone with a brain can put it together - the coin isn't necessary if Enigma is meant to secure other networks.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4

Great project, but this is gunna correct pretty fast.
Sold the top

This has been addressed before by the devs. Stop fudding my chad cubes.

I don't know enough about other ERC tokens to answer that m8, but there could be some truth to that if their protocols allow it.

This might be true. I tried to look up the use of their token and find none in both of the protocol and dapp whitepapers.

>citation needed

Theres no value to the token besides.bunch of proof of stake nonsense devs are pushing which will not make it valuable.

Might as well sell at at the top before this is rendered useless in a few months

You shut your whore mouth.

Goodbye, weak hands.

You could take a chance and hold and see if a use presents itself, but I didn't see one and at the price it just seemed too risky to me. Just an opinion no one else is really mentioning - take from it what you will. The project itself is solid.

Lols what is your problem dude

>Hello again! In our most recent blog post, we at Enigma broke down ENG, our native token—what it does and why we need it.
First line in blog.enigma.co/announcing-enigma-catalysts-token-sale-9c699cd5c72a
It should link to: blog.enigma.co/explaining-ecat-catalysts-native-token-b63b9633312d
It's deleted and I can't find archived page of that.

sold at the top and i'm going to buy the dip- really believe in this and the market cap has such huge room for growth.

Wasn't the top.

Ive got 600 chad cubes i bought at 2.20 am i doing it right?

thanks for the (you) but 49k was the top my man

Is it bad that I bought in just because I thought the name was cool?

That's what attracts 70% of normies, but you're in for a rough ride.
FUCKING hold for the next 2 months you pussy.

Clear buy signal on the 5 min

stop sleeping user

This is about to fly back up to 49k for the double top if traders are interested.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE user GET ON BOARD. This time we have jointly researched a coin; I recall someone making threads when it was around 16k when I bought in.

Biz has changed dramatically. We now make money together. Do not miss out on this user.

On another note, ENG holders should also invest in RLC (iExec) - another breakthrough technology that will make us rich.

Heavily invested in RLC and ENG. Feels comfy

>5 min
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH try 6 hour candlesticks fgt

Down we go. The ride never ends.

This chart looks even better
>Chad paradigm pattern

first page of the enigmacatalyst subreddit

reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7otsz2/whats_the_value_of_the_token/

What gives ENG tokens value? What will they be used for?
“Allowing nodes to stake tokens and run computations is at the heart of our network. This is the main mechanism to incentivize players and ensure correct execution. So we’re definitely planning that for 2018 in one of the early iterations of the network.

As to how many tokens - Enigma has a fixed amount of 150M tokens. These are the only tokens that will ever exist to maintain the utility and security of our network. In such a system, it only makes sense to have a dynamic amount set as the required stake, in order to maintain the fine balance between security and decentralization.

For example, the number will differ based on how many nodes are present in the network - whether it’s 1K, 10K, 100K or more. Our working plan is to model (based on simulations) the right initial number, and allow the network to vote on changes.”

(reddit.com/r/enigmacatalyst/comments/7kg422/official_enigma_ama_thursday_dec_21_9am_pt_submit/drkuiq7/)

The token is used in 3 different ways:
As a security deposit to ensure that anyone participating in the network is being honest. If they try to tamper with the data they would lose their deposit.
As payment for any sort of computations or actions done on the network (Gas).
As payment for fees to store data on the platform.’

(reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/)

Either back to 33-35k or it forms a cup and handle or double top to 49k within a few hours. If we get past 50k this is easily flying up to 100k within a few weeks, be careful if you're selling these "tops" although so far 49k seems like a great place to sell if you are trading.

Dude, this was the hardest hold of my life, that dip though, i am happy now otherwise

Relax. We will hit 100-125k by late Q2 or early Q3.

WHO THE FUCK PUT THAT WALL AT 42K SATS?

TEAR THAT FUCKING SHIT DOWN MAN

wew, should have sold at the top

>bought some more because I didn't want to miss out on gainz
>starts dipping afterward

wew lad

50/50 ENG/RLC here. Feels great

cup and handle time boys?

Sell Tron on a moderate to decent pump. It can't go much higher.

Ascension round 2 is beginning on buttrex.
Binancers btfo from a 40 btc wall. Eat shit fgts.

TEAR DOWN DRUMFS SELL WALL

IKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>its a greedy whale wants to accumulate more because he's not a billionaire yet episode

I WANT WHALES TO LEAVE REEEEEE

Ah, thank you for clearing that up. I was legitimately trying to find out the value of the token itself.

What year and who was your housemaster?

Great minds

>there are bunch of low life crooks trying to make a quick buck off the block chain hype
>so i promote theier product and patron them

Round 2 when?

175k portfolio

40% ENG
40% AION
20% KYBER

Never felt comfier.

Do something you piece of shit