Auctus partners with RCN Global lending

Auctus partners with RCN Global lending

Here is the source : blog.auctus.org/auctus-partners-with-rcn-global-lending-f1190ae7da51

This news hasn't been announced by the Ripio team yet. I am expecting another news on platform development in few hours.

I think we will see a pump in few hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/blockchain/@haejin/rcoin-rcn-target-8-214-satoshi-201-profit-potential
rcn.exchange,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Iz dis reel?

Well its on the official Auctus blog, isn't it?

This little guy is an ace up the sleeve.

3.5k RCN here, am i gonna make it?

Don't mind me just buying up rcn before the market reacts :^)

Is this big? Never heard of Auctus before

oh wow
i just read it
that's fucking EPIC!!!
so now retirees can earn juicy yields on their boomer portfolios using RCN JAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
THAT"S FUCKING AWESOME
RCN is on the right fucking path, such a smart team

If the Drapes has a bag of RCN so should you

on another note, how is this not on their twitter or reddit

WTF!

Auctus appears like its a pre-ICO financial retirement planning company. Probably won't affect Ripio price much for now, but if their ICO goes well or they have a great team/backing it could be very mutually beneficial. I'll dig a little deeper i'm a big ripio holder

It is a good news but i am not sure if its big. Just another partnership. Price usually jump atleast 30% when new partnership is announced. RCN has weekly announcement on every monday. I am expecting more news on product development. We should see a jump.

One of the comfiest coins to hold currently.

Wow okay, in that case this might be a big news. I am not much familiar with Auctus.

maybe OMG partnership!

This shit is about to blow, got in at .42

why pay for your next mcdonalds meal using your credit card when you can tap into your line of credit using RCN!

i think RCN is on to evolve legacy consumer credit products like credit cards and personal loans.

let's face it, credit card APRs are exorbitantly expensive. but i get the whole oh i always settle my credit card balance in full before the grace period expires because i just to want to accumulate airline miles. FINE! you're right, fiscally responsible people do that but imagine this, RCN partners with BLOOM and OMG. BAM!
you got a decentralized credit reporting platform and an avenue to redeem rewards points through OMG.

frankly i'm disappointed the market barely reacted to RCN's EEA membership.

Raphael Vantroost
this dude is a firecracker
what a solid background
UBS!
YALE!
INSEAD!
what the shit,

Don't be user, take this as a blessing and continue to accumulate.

All the smart money within the space is doing the same thing, let the moon missions burn all of the dumb money while the golden projects slowly gain traction in development and utility while solid investors see the potential and build strong foundation for the real winners to stand on.

RCN is going to be within top 10 biggest gainers in 2018.

Sell guys
Party times is already over
It will dip to 250 sat

Yeap, I think Ripio's SVP did mention OMG on telegram. We'll see that announcement today or next week on monday. Omisego will make the announcement as well.

This is a good hold, short term as well as long term. Call me crazy, but i think RCN might jump to $10 by April.

Just buy and hold.

Try harder user

RCN just called me and said they are going to sell every single coin they have...
Enjoy your bags user

thanks just bought 100k

i have no doubt. 2018 is going to be huge for fintech. the ecosystem for financial services is growing quickly around blockchain and in this "sector" i think projects with clear added value propositions are going to make it big. BLOOM is fantastic and will pair very well with credit platforms. CIVIC and BLOOM working together to serve credit markets on the blockchain is an epic collaboration. We all witnessed the disaster of credit reporting agencies when they get hacked. so storing information about individual's credit scores on the blockchain is a definitely a no-brainer.

the value of RCN's token is commensurate with the volume of loans that will be generated by the platform. the team is hitting all the high notes so far. I'm jacked to the tits

This guy gets it. Stay comfy brother.

go shit in your BCPT threads, your presence here is highly unwelcomed. seize your buffoonery and childish banter. we're all here to make money. buy some RCN before it takes off again

of course BLOOM and CIVIC will partner with RCN.
where else will BLOOM populate it's data from if not from a frickin lending platform!

sorry BCPT i don't think Vitalik will grant you EEA membership with your pathetic credit protocol patent bullshit.

it would be awesome if somehow he ex-communicates them

if it does we're going to argentina to celebrate with the devs.

i'll call the Drapes to hook up the G5.

I ned to fed my family tomorow maan
they starv now,need food to eat

It is bound to happen.I have done heavy research on RCN.

You know that RCN's value depends on the size of the loans.

To form a $500k loan, it'd take one million RCN coin to form the contract if the value of RCN coin is 50 cents.

The partners will be buying back the coins from the open market, this will make RCN's value touch the sky. When the network agents integration is done, the partners will begin to start buying the RCN coin from the market. This is gonna happen in a month or two.

With so many partnerships already, I am expecting 20x by April easily.

What explains this. Genuinely curious

Well, you don't need to pump or fud a coin to feed your family. Just kill your family.

i'm worried that this isn't getting the attention it needs. the market sounds incredibly lucrative, and the implementation feasible enough, but getting a p2p lending network actually going sounds like trying to stack a pyramid of cards.

like, how the fuck are borrowers evaluated, are you supposed to give a loan to whoever? are credit scores being checked here? are all those details explained?

brilliant. concise and precise. thank you

crazy how a token's utility is actually connected to it's value!.

Please read the whitepaper.
If you're not in the mood I'll break it down for you.

it also sounds like an aml nightmare, how do you know if a lender isn't laundering money through loans, are lenders evaluated too? do smart contracts do the aml busywork?

this has such a high chance of being DoA circa april it's not even funny.

ah fuck, yeah the whitepaper, let me take a look.

very valid points! but it's easily addressed by enforcing a screening protocol that monitors credentials of both lenders and borrowers. also CIVIC could be a potential partnership that mitigates this issue.

i just read the whitepaper, it doesn't go into too much detail about the scoring agent, but whatever, let's work with that.

and it definitely isn't evaluating the lenders, so there's a real high risk of the whole product getting stuck in legal limbo

you guys may want to have a finger on the sell button by april in case they delay the release. i mean, i sort of have some sort of expertise on this department so i know p2p loans are truly a hellish void of dead dreams.

Well, sucks for short term. I wouldn't be worried. RCN is still cheap at this price.

I'd honestly say wait for Team's announcement rather than focusing on marketdepth and price.

If not today, we'll see a good pump by next monday for sure.

that's true, welp i'm convinced on this coin, it's one of the most sensible projects by a long shot.

> target 8214 sats in 1 mo
Buy the handle
steemit.com/blockchain/@haejin/rcoin-rcn-target-8-214-satoshi-201-profit-potential

and depending on how this coin gains momentum, i could also give out loans, gains all the way.

i'm not worried about the dev's ability to deliver
so far they have not failed at all. they're hitting all their milestones on time and they're not using guerilla marketing tactics to shill their project or artificially affect the price. truly professional. also the quality of their backers and advisors is another reassuring factor that the project has been heavily vetted. so they already did the heavy lifting for us, technical and fundamental due diligence etc...

I disagree.

RCN is just a global platform for lending. If regulations require lenders to be evaluated, it will be done.

Like, for example, Ripio has partnership with biocoin.

Now, Biocoin isn't going to be using rcn.exchange, they'll develop their own RCN exchange and evaluate lenders and borrowers as per the regulations.

The farmers as well as the lenders will be evaluated just like they'd with any normal loan company. RCN is just meant to reduce the cost of lending and evaluation and speed up the process.

It goes live in April, just sell gains in mid to late march. And Hold rest until $10.

Ah, that's actually a lot more feasible, it sounds like an opportunity even. This is, like, the first time I've actually being excited for a coin and backed it on me wanting it to succeed.

The coin itself will definitely drag for a bit though, if indeed this is just the "engine" for global lending, it'll take a fair amount of time until B2C solutions are actually produced.

Alpha platform is already live! Beta is ready and audited too! They can launch it anyday!

It'd be silly to sell coin when the platform matures in April because that is when the mooning will begin and large loans will be rolled out!

Do not forget, the value of RCN coin depends on the size of loans. Why would you sell when the demand of RCN will get really high?

the roadmap is complete in april.

great things to come. Beta EOM. weekly announcements! trade the swings and enjoy the gains

RCN coin is the platform. To form even a $250k loan, you will need half million coins currently at the price of 50 cents.

Lets say you wanna lend 250k dollar worth of loan right now. How are you going to acquire so many coins without pumping the price? You can't!

$250k is nothiing when it comes to lending, we'll be seeing loan size worth millions. Plus ripio team keeps scoring partnerships every week.

I don't think it will take long for RCN to moon. Beta is ready to be launched. Partners gonna jump in to buy early before just after the beta is launched to reduce their risks.

Moon mission is near than you think :)

nicee