Shill me a coin

Any good low market cap coin in Cryptopia?

Bwk

ODN
Jump in now

Upfiring/UFR
Less than 20mil market cap and has been steady rising all week easy 10x
Get in now or miss the fuck out

HUSH, obviously. That's the moneymaker. About to fork into a guaranteed profitable next-gen privacy coin. Date set (unlike overpriced ZCL's). Gonna be yuge.

isn't that the pajeet's coin?

FLT

SAGA
SUMO

security coins

aion

I'm here to unJUST you because of C-18.

HSR.

You'll be sorry if you don't listen.

DNA

UFR by a mile, still to be listed in new exchanges in a couple weeks

DNA UFR CAPP

LUX
buy it and mine it

I would totally shill you COLX the sleeping giant but it's not on cryptopia yet. Should be appearing there this week. Be prepared so many people waiting i think it might pump pretty hard.

hst

Don't they increase supply every year?

That one looks hot. 14 mil circulating supply, plus decentralized torrenting - something I believe in.. seems pretty solid to me.

But I'm in BBT right now. May throw profits from that into UFR.

BBT btw, will 10x soon. 5 mil coins in circulation. Rapid price increase draws big crowds.

LUX, active dev team

Trust him guys. He leases a Ford Raptor

qlink. cofounder of alibaba is on the board.

obvious moon is obvious

UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain. Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue. Every seeder will want to chip in on this, and users will want to get max-speed downloads for a small fee. There is no competitor in this sphere and URF is the first coin to propose this paradigm.

- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

Its been rising steady every day and it wont stop tomorrow

Upfiring moon is obvious. This is going to Pluto. Watch the normies get on it soon..