Apologize

Apologize.

when will you people start calling it store of value too. fees are stupid high and congestion makes it as useless as bcore

That's when you start dumping it before normies check it.

THANKS U MONEY SKELETON

can't broken the token

token broken.

t-they're working on it.

ETH is a future. I mean I have been telling everyone (including my extended family members) that ETH will hit $5000 by end of this year.

They didn't listen. Now I have a half million in cash and they are still paying for their mortgage. kek

it's not a store of value, it's a multiplier of value

get in or get regret

>Now I have a half million in cash
I hope you mean that figuratively not literally

USD is a shitcoin dump it now for ETH. The only reason USD exists is because you have to pay taxes using it, it's a scam

ETH is the new BTC
LTC is the new ETH

Buy LTC in this dip if you're smart.

ETH & LTC hodler, I'm just hodling both and will kek when LTC go up.

>ETH is a future. I mean I have been telling everyone (including my extended family members) that ETH will hit $5000 by end of this year.
Kek literally same. $1500 within 1-2 months, $5000 EOY. Will take over BTC eventually, there's absolutely no reason for it not to.

Etherium will save me from life of wage slavery. I always believed suckas.

>ETH & LTC hodler, I'm just hodling both and will kek when LTC go up.
Same.

Where I can I buy this kind of crypto currency?

LTC is the retarded lovechild of bcash and bcore, and while it's better than both, it's still garbage

make sure you get out before people realise it

normies will still buy, so I'm just chilling. I'll probably get out this year. But ready to hodl for many more months.

good plan user

IM LITERALLY UP 300% ON MY $5K INVESTMENT.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. SO EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. THANK YOU ETH. SELLING NOW.

I was saying around summer last year that eth will hit 5k and overtake btc in 2018. We're probably all right.

What are you smokin?

>selling before Casper Proof of Stake is even implemented
It's like you hate money or something. I'm up 4800% on my 8K investment, and you bet believe these iron hands aren't loosening their grip until then.