EBET

there's a reason this shit has pumped so hard in the last few days. its the best opportunity available right now in crypto gambling. aside from fun fair this is the only promising project. Can EBET compete with funfair entirely? no. but it doesnt need to. at $5 million market cap right now EBET aims to capture the online dicing market by being by far the cheapest and fairest platform.

ethbet.io/whitepaper.pdf

have a read through this whitepaper and you'll see the huge potential for growth. i've only mentioned the tip of the iceberg with this. It also has potential to be on the best money laundering schemes in crypto but more on that later

drop those $30 million etheroll bags that you've been holding for months and pick up something with momentum. join me on this ride boyos

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cash-poker-pro/
demo.ethbet.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Been 8 hours, still waiting on my ETH to transfer from Cryptopia to HitBTC so I can get into this shit.

by then i think the price will be a bit cheaper at least because people want to take profits after holding for so long, so its good time to buy

join the discord

surprised Veeky Forums hasnt been more interested in this especially considering the funfair guy fud'ed all the other eth dicing coins

going to pick myself up a few of these

Considering the insanely low market cap and the ever increasing amount of money flooding into crypto, this thing won't even see the moon as it flies by it at light speed

I honestly can't believe these bags I've been holding since ICO are starting to lighten up. It's incredible.

have you looked into CASH?
i thought it looked promising
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cash-poker-pro/

same, I thought the 4 eth I put in was just gone

ill look into it thanks user. wont be taking profits from EBET just yet though

lol fuck ebet buy csno.

Going from 90% loss to gains!!

then its a good sign to keep up the bet on crypto gambling games, im currently all in on fun

where can I get this?

hitBTC or ED

I know that feel bro. My iron hands are forged in Ethbets

Looks like an absolutely shitcoin.

Waiting on my transaction too.
How long does this shit take?

so comfy with ebet. held through the fud because i knew that the dev blake was working hard as fuck through the discord. Read the whitepaper, 3 and a half milestones out of 6 have been hit. Compare this with billion dollar coins with NO product. This is going to the moon.

Unless one of those milestones is already having a showcase up this is just more vaporware.

demo.ethbet.io/

It's going to be huge user.
Even if it only hits 100M market cap, that's still a x20

Funfair devs have names and addresses, in case of regulation they are fucked, ethebet dev is user.

What about DICE?

Devs having names makes them accountable for any companies adopting it if their shit doesn't work. The dev of this being user isn't a good sign.