Time To Get Real: BLOCKv

Hey there again Anons. So for another edition of TTGR I want to talk about an extremely undervalued gem: BLOCKv (VEE).

Many of you have not heard of it. It was started by Reeve Collins (Co-founder and CEO of Tether).

BLOCKv is looking to establish itself into its own new niche: The Experiential Economy.

BLOCKv uses it's vATOMS in order to create unique and scarce transformational assets. This technology is definitely cutting edge for something that is so basic: Advertising, Marketing, transfer of Virtual goods... all possible within Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality, store fronts, movie theatres, in your own home, etc.
Why you need to get in now: It's currently only available on OKEX and EtherDelta. Ether Delta has been such a hassle and has only provided about $1 mil in trading volume. No one trusts it since the hack incident. IF this coin gets listed on any other exchange ( I'm looking at you Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex, Bitfinex) then it will go parabolic.

Quick key facts:
- Blockchain Agnostic
- VEE tokens fuel any operation on the platform
-Benefits the developer and consumer
-Packed roadmap for 2018
- Extremely capable team (even quoted as a favorite for Mike Novogratz).

Currently trading @ .28 cents. This may dip a bit further but we have yet to see its true moon mission once listed on an accessible exchange.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockv.io
youtu.be/EnJwoWLdEjg
youtube.com/watch?v=RbL2cwln2Js&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My body is ready.

I'm seeing .31 on CMC?

Either way though I've been shilling this for days. Going to be a wild ride.

Fuck why I didnt buy it on 6th of january?

oh, because exchange is crap

I've been holding since mid december.
Sold half my stack today at the peak for some lower market cap tokens, but holding the rest strong.

what did you buy?

OPT and SPANK

those have been shilled here long time ago

They still have good potential.
So does VEE but it needs to refuel.

Indeed a very capable team. The team is showcasing their product at A360 and will be making various partnership announcement throughout the event. One of which is rumored to be a partnership for Coca Cola

To anyone curious about the tech, I urge you to download the app [vAtomic] and surf on over to blockv.io

You can point the app at the present on the screen and get a taste for how the technology works.

This coin has serious potential. I would definitely rank this as a long term hold (divest initial once you 2x-3x but let the rest ride). This coin is basically the dream of all advertisers/marketer. Not to mention all the other possibilities once it's running across the blockchain. Very hyped.

youtu.be/EnJwoWLdEjg

Watch this youtube video of their product. Or watch any other Reeves video and you will be super bullish.

Another.

youtube.com/watch?v=RbL2cwln2Js&t=3s

Is this on EtherDelta only? No exchange for Americans yet?

Only Ether, yes. Bite the bullet and get in now if you're interested. This spiked $0.10 last night and has seen extremely gradual and positive growth for a few weeks now.

Also on OKEX but unless you're ok with using a VPN then ED is your only option. Also with OKEX you need to verify further for withdraw. Expect this to be landing on Binance/Kucoin/Bittrex soon.

>shilling a coin that just pumped 1300%
F A G S
A
G
S

Has a working product which can make this SOOOOOO much more valuable than it currently is.

Yea, fuck me for trying to get others involved on the ground floor for a project that has rumored to be in talks with BIG NAMES to utilize it.

Go fucking buy more XRP.

wow you must be new as fuck. no one here cares about fiat value because we are trading ratios. In ETH it's done about 4.5x since ICO. Since that's cleared up you can go back to shitting in the street where you belong.

This coin will be a top 20 coin. No other coin boasts a more talented team backed by a list of huge names in the business world as advisors.

OK got some on ED.