Will we make it thread

Will I make it user? What about you? Cheers let’s get rich

It's been a god send, user.
>Nearly 450% savings increase.
I'm buying myself one of those super realistic sex dolls.

These have been the happiest days of my life and I love you faggots so much.

Lucky fuck that you’re already above 30k
Will I make it to 10k, end of month?

Couldn’t agree more user, it really is the redistribution of wealth that we could have only dreamed of.

I’m with you on the sex doll, only have to pay once instead of paying for a lifetime to have a wench suck you off

What are your holds?

You’ll def make it user, especially if you’re putting that money into biz moon missions like DBC. Good luck

Top up for link to 10000 so you can become a node for chainLINK

Nice diversification user. I doubt you will ever get justed with a spread like that

That’s the goal my friend. I actually have 10k but just haven’t updated Blockfolio with the last 10 lol. Node profits going to be so comfy I already have the hardware ready to go

where do i dump my eth and ltc?

Might seem faggy to talk loud but I think I'll keep it private. All I can say is I'm set for life. I'm sure I won't ever even have to invest on anything every again. I've had my eyes set on pic related for the longest while, so I'll just go ahead and live the rest of my life stretching her out.

Nah not faggy at all. Stay real user I hope to be able to say the same as you one day

Will I make it bros? Started out with about $500

I'm not making it rip me

I unironically think so. If you already have 10k in the market at this point you will probably make it. Especially if you built it up 20x

How long have you been in crypto? There’s still time user you can definitely take that $1000 and multiply it exponentially with some good Veeky Forums pumps

I believe in you. I started out with $80. Started out holding various coins to fuck around and they grew and continued to fuck around then just put half and half into these 2. Bought into TRST low and COSS a few days ago.

Don't give up, user! I'll admit a couple of meme tactics helped me out every once in a while. I know you'll make it big.

r8, will my big doge stack pay off eventually

What coins? When did you buy/sell?

Thanks user you’re a great person

Is NEO a long term hold?

Started a month ago fucking around with litecoin, then came here this week to regain my losses. I'm up ~200 from my initial capital, but I can't help but fear I'm not gonna hit that sweet six figures club

Thanks for the encouragement user! Appreciate it

>tfw desparately trying to buy coins but all the exchanges are having problems

Thanks user, congrats to you! I guess I can't help but feel a bit retarded because I started in LTC with about 500 - 700 and have only just now earned back those losses. Seeing what you've done with just 80 is amazing tho!

Thanks. 10k is my goal in a month. I don’t want to redistribute and put it all into one coin when I’ve been hodling for days, as I’ve been burned doing that numerous times before

why does it matter, we are all going to get fucked by tax anyways

Help me make it guys, a poor college student needs advice

A lot of various coins. I started March 2017 though. Believe it not I bought Ark when it was 4 cents and PIVX when it was 30 cents each. Held other shit like Bitbay, musiccoin, lbry credits, reddcoin, ubiq, stratis, trig token. Main gainers were Ark and PIVX and then discovered Wetrst and recently COSS.

If Achain's fork ends up being at least 17 dollars, I will break 6 figures in less than a month. I only started with 3k between the last two weeks of December. I might just make it.

SPHTX should be 6.5 usd

Though there are other coins I held but I can't remember them anymore. I mainly held ARK and PIVX before selling them them off.

For me, yes. I’ve been in Neo since it was around $18 USD (not sure sats). At this point if anything I’m holding for the meme that neo becomes the coin of the elite and extremely wealthy because it can not be held In decimal quantities.

Probably won’t come true, but funny enough of a prediction for me to hold the small bag.

Take out a student loan and put it into crypto. Defer the loan payment. Pay the loan off after you’ve made massive gains on a 5-10k starting investment.

Im not sold on SophiaTX but do you think Achain is a solid short term hold? Shill me user I’ll buy 5 eth now

Am i gonna make it brahs?

Give it to me straight Veeky Forums
Can I escape wagecucking before this all goes down in flames? I feel like i'm right on the cusp where i may or may not make it in time.

With that portfolio you will make it user. But my honest advice is after you decide to sell your ICX bag, id recommend diversifying that portfolio since you’ll have at least 2x what you have now once mainnet hits.

All inning is a great strategy when you have sub 10k capital imo but after that if you continue to all, you will lose eventually. And that one loss could be extremely costly. Better to diversify and spread your risk out especially if you’re over 50k because then you’re going to make it for sure.

Well Achain itself seems like a long hold, it will increase quickly until it forks on the 12, then it will get dumped, though I will keep it anyways. What i want is the fork, the fork already happened on btc, it was distributed at 1:100, Achain will be 1:1, but Achain is 1.2 usd not 14k+ like BTC. I was browsing through their telegram and saw that the fork is currently valued at 33, but who knows what it wil be worth since the coin has not hit exchanges yet i believe.

My current plan is to sell 50% of my ICON at 40/50 dollars to put into two other coins, one of which will most likely be Wanchain.

I am also injecting a final 4K in fiat solely to be used as "funny money" that i'll chase pipedreams and flavor of the week pumpcoins with. That money only will be used for that purpose and never any of my main investment.

Congrats on making it. Screenshot this and post a thread in 6 months when you have a seven figure portfolio. I’ll be there to comment

You will most certainly make it. Put $5-10k on a promising project and you'll hit 500k easily

yes, you will make it. I'd drop the BTC though, unless you have it for purely sentimental reasons.

gonna make it, it takes ball to win and you have them

>smart money

my nigga. Although yuou should fuck with what I'm fucking with too

yes, but not with that porfolio. Stop diversifying until you have more money to begin with. You need to go all in on shit that will give you 2-3x.

>no ripple

you'll be fine

This will be my year

will I make it bros?

I think I will make it.

And I forgot to mention, the fork is supported by kucoin.

BUY BREAD

Will I make it Veeky Forums

Last hodl is POWR, can explain why I'm in each one (bought into PAY yesterday so I didn't get rekt)

UFR

Sold all my snm to fomo back in to eth

Thanks user I won’t let you down