Daytraded my stack from $2000 down to $400, AMA

I'm getting eaten alive by sellbots on Binance. almost as soon as I hit buy there is a price collapse, despite nice green breakout lines in the 5 and 15 minute charts. I always end up making a correct decision after by selling, as the price tends to crumble further.

Unironically I put $400 into Kucoin and Cryptopia exchange shitcoins 3 weeks ago and I'm sitting on $4000 and havent touched anything.

This has happened to me so many fucking times it makes me wonder if mass amounts of bots are aware that a human has just bought. Fucking annoying, talking like instant reversal as soon as I buy.

Why are you daytrading when you don't even have a basic idea of what you're doing?

Humans cannot trade on 5 or even 15minute candles, the bots will eat you alive every time. Trade on 1hr candles.

The bots are annoying, but there isn't much to do against them. I don't think you can try to predict cryptos like a normal market. There is a lot of price manipulation going on. You can guess general trends, but for the small stuff too many people can interfere, so I just stay away from that.

>Thinks they can daytrade
>Buying high selling low

Biz 101

wait for huge red volumes bars to buy, it goes up after everyone sold the bottom

What do you mean by candles? Your mother was a good person

>Humans cannot trade on 5 or even 15minute candles, the bots will eat you alive every time. Trade on 1hr candles.

Huh, i've been trading based on 1m candles and its been working?

Can u fuck up worse than me? I thought missing the link train was my worst fumble. What are you doing? LiterAlly buyy hi sell lo?

I've doubled up just buying everything that gets shilled on Veeky Forums, and I have no clue what I'm doing.

This, and I keep a public record of all my trades to prove I'm profiting : ^)

You trade on

Were you aware that more than 90% of daytraders in the stock market lose money?

Why are you day trading? did nobody tell you TAing is a meme? there are some obvious swing trade and arbitrage opportunities. But what you are doing is clearly retarded.

I scalp the 1 minute all the time
alts with volatility and volume are so good

>15 minute candles

Lmao what

>trade with 1m candles
>stack increased by 20% past week
>usdt value down 40%

Swing trade VEN. It's your safest bet. There's an upper limit to the price thanks to whalebro and you get a few nice dips a day each time BTC farts. Easy 20-40% a day. Just make sure to have a Twitter alert on VeChain, Sunny Lu and Coca Cola Kid and FOMO back in as soon as it rings

Prices are higher on livecoin but no not problem. Maybe that's why people are buying binance memberships its a completely manipulated market

Pls carry on. I could do with making more money from day traders who don't know what to do.
I've made 1% on average a day for the last 25 days. It's fucking piss easy if you actually read about strategies

What if the market manipulators are evolving from spamming fomo material to bot trading?
Maybe Binance is really good for bot manipulation so that's why that exchange is getting shilled so much here. Centralise the traders and then abuse them with bots.

I was manually trading on bittrex with 1 minute candles last week and made an easy 20%. Over sell and under sell where obvious and easy to time.

There are a lot of bots on Binance, and probably on all exchanges. Even I realized it looking at the movement int he order books, and I'm retarded.

Not even buying high

>Trying to daytrade a market this volatile

If you just bought a few good coins and held you could be way over $10k now

Read some guides ffs, day trading is quite easy. Don't trade anything near a ath or you will get justed hard on a random dip.

lmao "breakout lines"

You're retarded. There is no such thing as breakout lines.

There is only buying cheap and hodl, vs buying expensive and sell at -20% and repeat.

>I'm getting eaten alive by sellbots on Binance. almost as soon as I hit buy there is a price collapse
yup
actually this has happened like 3-4x now
the moment i hit the button BOOM. it can't be a coincidence every time.