10k club niggers, cya at 100

10k club niggers, cya at 100

Excellent work bizbrother.

How much have you started with? I started with 1,800 euros

IM THIS FUCKING CLOSE

Congrats anons. I’m in the 20k+ club now but I was you just a short time ago.

Started with 1500, If I can do it ya’ll can do it

Its the hardest threshold to break. Godspeed

Congrats

I was there until xlm shit the bed. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

I'll join you guys in 2 months. Started with 1200 early December.

I'll be waiting

dump eth into icx and youll have it in a month

Was at 5k 3 days ago

Are you me?

One love brother. We are all gonna make it

thinking about selling PRL for CEFS tonight. Thoughts?

Once you hit 10k, you realize you’re just getting to level 2. 100k, here i come mother fuckers.

Oops thought this was a blockfolionthread, not a dick measuring competition. Should of read the OP.

PRLs gna moon again in the next 3 days

Started with 700 in july. Could've had like 3x of this amount if I was less stupid.

why?

I'll reserve a seat for you, user

good amount of link and bnty
the Veeky Forums portfolio
you will be rich soon

91k here. I can almost taste 100k. I'm considering dumping all my ETH (18) into ICX and just keeping it there til December. Not sure, tho.

Started with $300AU, we hodl now.

When did you start?

Will I see you in the club by EOY biz bros? Started with less than 1K mid December.

Did anyone start with sub $1k investment and move on to 50k+?

That’s my plan. Started this with $200, then another $147

Raiblocks have made me an absurdly rich NEET in only a month.

What app are you using?

fuck, nice!
I'm
started $300, hit $2k the other week then moved everything to tron and just waiting for it to breakout before I sell some off and diversify.
how did you do it?
I only use binance, not a fan of the sketchy small exchanges.

pls come to binance

Not to be a complete dick but your entire portfolio seems to be biz memes. Do some original thinking

Same here my dude. We’ll make it today

how do you guys do it? i started with $800 and now im at $1200 a week later thanks to icx but i dont think my 95 icx is getting me a lambo anytime soon, i mean steady gains are nice but not retirement money

I mined 10000000 dogecoins in one day when it released and i ended up making 13 btc from that

92 icx

This guy made good money off of shilled Biz shitcoins, if anything that gives me more hope.

it's all multiplicative. if you had 80000 you would have made 40000 with the same price movement

dont be a dumbass and continue to make good decisions and it eventually gets there

Assuming he wasn't affected by emotions

Started with 1600 in December.

Soon.jpg

Started with 150 last may

I try not to get affected, I just remind myself in bad situations that I done lose money until I sell at a loss, I will sell at a minor loss if I think another coin will make up for that loss

Do you guys chase the moons, DYOR to time when they will happen or just hold a particular set of coins and leave it?

I don't know the value of those shitcoins in dollars or sats off the top of my head but that doesn't look like a lot of money. And 10 billion dollar coins aren't going to 10x again so why the fuck still hold them?

Almost friends

>CAD
Canadafag too here. You have to change to USD for it to count.

17k 1 week ago

Where do you store all of your altcoin. Multi coin wallets like coinomi or jaxx only support a few. Also what s the best way to trade altcoins like you do guys? Binance and bitrex are closed for newcomers.

jokes on you, enjoy 11k when you have to pay taxes and get fucked up the ass

Good work. By 2019, we're gonna be Veeky Forumsillionaires

>Aug 1

Hey, better late than never. And I've been grinding hard. can't even enjoy neet life anymore when I'm on the exchanges 15 hours a day. It's gonna pay off though.

Tryina crack 500k this year. Gonna dump another 5k or so fiat into these 5 coins by March. Will I make it?

True. Your initial investment was $60 according to that. Holy shit.

Get rid of that fucking LTC for ENG or RLC. Good god man. LTC won't even 3x this year.

What was that moon mission after Aug 26?

Patience my child. There are two methods to massive gains in crypto. A) Constant chart time, rushing into the next shitcoin shill early and flipping it repeatedly. B) Due diligence, invest in the best tech/team, come back a year later.

Nice work. I started with 18k a month ago and immediately lost 10k. I've steadily clawed my way back up after checking my emotions. Had to stop trading for a bit because I can't afford taxes at this moment without cashing out my crypto and/or stocks. Hoping for 100k by April.

:(