AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wtf is happening?

ok got it, CMC excluded Korean prices.
Fuck them.

A thing of beauty
There is yet joy in this world

Thank you, good man, for bringing me this chart. May it dive tenfold deeper.

that fucking ID

NUCH BLUB

*spits and pisses on xrp’s grave*

S

People finally caught wind that the coin is useless and only the network is necessary lmao

what the fuck ripple is at 3$?

WHAT THE FUCK

(((they))) have given the signal

>wtf is happening?
the jew got exposed

nuch ablubged m'lady

HAHAH yes BURN BURN ATONE FOR YOUR SINS!

If this is the case and accounting for ripple selling short of $4 dollars on those Korean exchanges we should see a good swing gain in a day or two after prices adjust no?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH THEY LIED TO US

Maybe in a day or two. what is more likely people are going to start dumping right now because they thought it dipped, or are anticipating that others would think that.

I just checked on Binance and the buying is incredibly high, its been testing and peaking a few resistance lines so hopefully it'll follow the trends it did before and we'll see a decent boost.

nice bought 100k

Normal shit, just relax and hold

hoooly fuck...what does this mean for the rest of alts?

we already know its a good thing for bitcoin.

what about stellar? xlm is basically the same thing made by the same guy

This has zero effect on the actual market pricing.
The people actually trading are looking at the price on whatever exchange they're trading on. Those prices haven't budged at all as a result of this.

XLM hasnt even started to be manipulated by Koreans

Cmc removed korean exchanges from the market cap calculations.

THe same thing every time ripple jumps in price, it crashes spectacularly.

How fucking New are you, just look at it’s history

Which i could afford that much im about to crack 1k while im holding in other area's

it's rippling

Not telling

how does that make any sense though

I like how 90% of the people spouting off in this thread still haven't even looked at the XRP price graphs on the exchanges themselves.

wow it's like 80% of it is owned by one company and a few banks. Well if anything this helps me a bit. Hopefully a few more people will see how centralized banks are their enemy. Probably not though because they are good goys.

Here you go

It will go back up again. Just buy more. This is the lowest it will go. Screenshot this post.

Take note that XRP / BCH have huge korean volume compared to the other top coins.

If korean prices can't even be arbitaged, whats the point of including those prices in the whole avg.

Why can't they be?

Most korean exchanges require korean ID.

What if you have korean friends? cant you massively abuse this?