Where the fuck do I spend money? I own a 2MM condo in NYC (inherited), don't work...

Where the fuck do I spend money? I own a 2MM condo in NYC (inherited), don't work, and am worth 5MM in crypto with 200k in the bank (cash was inherited).

I'm rich as fuck now and don't feel bad about blowing money because it's crypto money, not hard earned inherited money. What are some exclusive online shops that I can browse? I want high end shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a waste

what a waste

You should go to vegas mate if you're bored

what a waste

I've been frugal my whole life fuck off. I'm not going to spend millions I just want to shop for some nice shit and reward myself for EARNING FIVE MILLION DOLLARS IN 18 MONTHS.

Judgemental faggots.

buy a Patek watch or some raf simons shoes

>not hard earned inherited money
Fuck off. Your parents worked hard, not you.

what a waste

Donate to your local synagogue

I'd rather be broke and happy then rich and a faggot who sounds like he wants to kill himself OP

do it

what a waste

You should travel user, if you like food you could dine a different high end resto everyday.

Or you could just buy all the expensive shit on grailed.com that’s usually 1/1 or extremely rare

>things poor people tell themselves: the post

Tsk Tsk tsk

what a waste

what a waste

Send me motherfucking money op fuck you and your inheritance though

Magnalis ICO
magnalis.network

It's a huge project, throw a few k in and forget until June...then dump on faggots

Have you tried doing something insane like buying a tank that's road legal?

befriend me ill help you spend it

OP should do it kek

>only $5.2mil in NYC.
>0 skills, experiance, training or value.
Lmao save that shit user. Wont last long living off it.

Expensive shit won't make you happy.

what a waste

All that money but still boring as fuck, buy a yatch & invest 3 mill in something that makes super safe 3-4% gains. Throw a mill split across btc,eth,ltc,xmr & some shit coin.

Enjoy life.

Also sell your faggot condo

You could reward yourself right now by helping a brother out and telling me exacly what transactions got you rich

what a waste

>hard work
>inheritance

shame you didn't inherit your parents' intelligence, too.

just kill yourself fuckboy

money wont ever make you not ugly and that is all that truly matters in life

>I'm rich as fuck now and don't feel bad about blowing money because it's crypto money, not hard earned inherited money

Weird, after reading that i had a feeling that "hard work" wasnt a primary factor for him. Inheritance unforunately isnt an option either sinde my "parents' intelligence" lead to absolutely nothing

Send me some ether then senpai

what a waste

what a waste

what a waste

I live in NYC too, don't own a condo, and have .0001% of what you have. What can I buy?

Well shouldn't you be working on immortality research with crisper. At the very least you should see what Elizabeth Parish is doing.

mrporter.com

Lots of dope shit 50-70% off.

Hurry bc shit is running out fast

Im badly need few thousands dollars for my trip to Japan.
If u could help me out i will be happy

what a waste

You're only rich cos of your parents, you got lucky

You didnt earn it. Paper profits that will vanish as bubble bursts

buy a part of a professional sports team

what a waste

I come from a wealthy family and spend money on investing in tangible businesses that give decent people a better living. lift up your (or another) community ya dumbfuck

>Fell for the Parish scam meme

>Fell for longevity Richard Heart meme

Lol

You had better invest in some mutual funds or high interest CDs to protect yourself user.

>inherits half of his money and stuff
>more money makes more money
>"muh hard work!" "muh selfmade!"

Is this the American dream?

Frugal or not

What a waste

Do something to help the community. Start buying one way plane tickets for blacks to go back to Africa.

Easy.

cityvibe & jamesedition all day