What was the absolute worst investment in your life?

What was the absolute worst investment in your life?

Ethbet.

1) Trading btc for fiat back in 2012 and then leaving the crypto game until december 2017

2) A $40,000 car which is now worth ~10k. Barely even use it and i could care less if i was driving it or some other below average car. Wish i just bought a 20k car and invested the rest instead.

buying a 30k chevy express, 20k in HVAC tools, and at least 100hours of my time while only putting 5k in crypto and turning it into over 100k.

apologize. now.

x1000 --> 5b marketcap by Q3 2018, we will retire on the spot

My worst was when I invested some time (2yrs) in a THOT.

A university degree

You bought a new 3 series bmw

My marriage

Fomoing into tron at 17 cents when I first started. It's just $200 but I could've 5x that shit if I had been smart.

Yikes, that's a 50% loss. Real pink wojack situation.

bruh

I bought (((Stox))) and went -80%.
Wasn't all my portolio happily but it taught me tw good lessons.

My son

All the time I've spent on Veeky Forums.
Been here for 11 years.

pick any of the many women i spent days, weeks, months and years with before my wife

>could have bought so much more xlm if not for them

Marry non-western if you are in the US. You'll thank me later.

Fucking kike trash. That moshe piece of shit belongs in an oven. I just looked at its price and feel like I've been raped all over again.

>wow, user's been here 11 years
>wait...I have been here 12

meh, worth it

I too have been Matzo'd.

> ~ 2013: Start putting $50 of every paycheck into Bitcoin.
> ~2015: Cash out all my bitcoins and bought a new PC.
> PC is now a glorified YouTube player.

Health care chain. Immediately got in for 1k when it was listed on binance. Died during the China ico ban.

buying BAT after ico. Though i guess im soon gona be ok with that

Kill yourself

Depositing btc to bittrex aka disabltrex, lockedaccoutrex.

Leverj. I invested 35 eth at the beginning of October 2017. They didn't give me my tokens until the middle of December when eth was worth almost 1000. They also did zero marketing or any attempts at getting listed on any exchanges. The price plummeted and I finally sold almost 2 weeks back. I was able to recoup just over 8 eth.

35 eth initial investment valued at roughly 10k.
Return was 8 ETH valued at about 7500.
2500 USD loss
27 eth loss
Untold opportunity loss from them keeping my eth hostage during the entire amazing bull run that ended the year.

Fuck pajeets. Never again.

Was there no smart contract to give you your tokens? Also i fell for redd at 120 and dgb at 2200 and Verge at 200 (which looking back at verge i now regret selling 700k at around $1k) Changed 4.5 bitcoins into now 1.5

My wife, she's put on 40kg since our first kid, and her boobs have shrunk.

college
close runner up link

this. FEMALES are the worst investments. when the sexbots finally hit mainstream usage the true value of roasties will be revealed and it will be close to zero. Females are the most overvalued high risk low reward asset you can invest in. You always end up bag holding as their value rapidly decreases. Pump and dump only, never long term hold.

>My wife, she's put on 40kg since our first kid
Check out this low test soyb-
>and her boobs have shrunk.
I am truly sorry for your loss

>not marrying THIN

sauce

yup, sex robots and artificial wombs are going to kill feminism. I can just imagine when sex robots are able to walk and talk in a basic sense, women around the world will be in sheer horror. Men literally wont need them anymore.

World of Warcraft
My bachelor degree
My masters degree

150 BTC into ASICMiner back in 2014.

Boolberry instead of Monero when they were serious competitors.
Or buying 2k of silver and only 1k of btc in 2013.

didi it not mine them back ?

runescape

DotCoin 5 hours ago. Bought at the 850% high.

RNVA stock last year. Worst part is I had a chance to get out with profit but I didn’t put a stop loss then bag held until it delisted. Feel embarrassed even talking about as user desu

lol I fomo'd at 27 cents.

lol I've been on this board for 14 years. This thread is literally killing me.

Brutal. Care to elaborate?

A bachelors degree in geology, I fucking hate rocks

>150 BTC
>not a millionnaire today

I fucking hate bitches that want to take selfies or self photos every single minute they are overseas on holiday.

$3000 of LoL skins.
Do I even deserve to be rich?

х5 next week

LMFAO, how.

That's pretty shitty though, I don't think I'd be able to keep fucking my wife if she gained 40kg. (disclaimer: I have no wife)

Marriage, 2 failed businesses, my shitty diploma in animation. Crypto is my last chance at redeeming myself. 1 million or pink wojak.

My MBA probably.
All I ever learned was that I hated everyone who was studying business and that I couldn't ever have a career surrounded by those people because I would actually kill myself.
Main reason I'm here is because I'll do anything that will keep me from wagecucking with those fucks.

Margin trading at kraken. Went long on BTC. Tried closing my position and it magiclly became short. Then Kraken went to shit not allowing me to close my short. Was liquidated at the end.

I'm sorry you got tricked user, you'll be in my prayers tonight

Who else got just'd on college degrees?

Didn't cost me much but it was a waste of time.

Can you elaborate more? Was thinking about going into business myself.

Investing my time into technical stuff instead of learning to get along with people.

Nothing is as useful to man as man.

Price on Etherdelta has been going up recently. Seems like LEV could be a nice gamble if they can launch a good exchange. Look at BNB and KCS.

All in on and hodling NMR.

This hurts to read.

mirin delts
>tfw her clit must be the size of my pinky

Silver.

Possibly college, five years deep into a PhD and it might end up taking me seven if my advisor just decides to hold me back some more. Still a virgin too, college has done nothing for me other than giving me an excuse to live at home and save all my meager stipend money (and putting it into crypto).

5Y relationship.

plus when BTC was first getting posted on /b/, I wasn't able to put 80% of my income ($2080, pre-tax) in it. Instead I needed to buy her X, or Y, or Z.

At least I had enough money left over to pay for gas and cigarettes. Too bad I didn't quit smoking then and just put that $35/wk I was spending on cartons into btc. Funny how I had a huge boner for cryptocurrency, even though I wasn't trying to earn money with it. I just loved playing cyberpunk shit after work. God damn, being a cyberpunk almost paid off lmao...

oh well. It can't be helped.

>mail order college immunology degree
>design your own anthrax, build a private army, somehow acquire a fucking massive oil field and basically hold the world hostage
Seems like a pretty good investment to me.

traitor scum

holy shit. are you me?

>wake up from your day dream that you fell into after shaniqua yells for the third time for you to pull out the probe and check out her herpes

$90k college education

Buying 10yo life insurance/investment (i dont even know what the fuck it was) in 2008 at $5k to get $5,012 to my account minus 1.5% exit fee.
Never again im buying financial (((product))) you cant win

Girlfriend and student loan

To pile on the pain; I was telling people to buy Ethereum when it was $80 while I hadn't purchased any yet. I jumped in at $250.

I guess the hardest advice to take is your own.

Held Bancor from July until November. I would have made infinitely more if had just fucking sold.

I started my crypto stint by buying IOTA at 5.2...

IFT.
still up 300%

The amount of time and money I spent with my now ex-wife.

Divorce was the best investment I never made, she paid for it completely.

gained +30% (20k) in december. (safe easy gains)
lost 30k again with my mcafee twitter bot when bittrex broke down (bot bought ATH 2 times).

that hurts.

LOL hope you sold faggot. We've already began liftoff

Wife and kids

>What was the absolute worst investment in your life?
My first wife.

unironically this. i got a degree in compsci. if I had put that money into crypto ... well you know lol

how many btc did you end up mining?

almost 2 years with a dum bitch

was egzelent fuk though

Buying 10 BTC at $250 a piece and selling them at $300 a piece.

Kek

I graduated in physics from a top 5 global university so I think higher education was actually a pretty good investment tbqh

my ex gf

Falling for shills on Veeky Forums and buying Bazingacoin.

does it keep you up at night?

Is this some next level shitposting?

Who dis OP?