ICON

Going to the moon soon. How much are you holding?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7oq8t8/understanding_whale_manipulation_in_vechain_and/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have 2.7k. Am I going to make it?

Only 336 coins..

Only 2300, will i make it biz?

3.3k, feeling great.
My biggest regret is dismissing this when it was an ICO.

I am king, might purchase myself a nice rum ham

join the Shinobi pump discord gg/AHep3eG

Bro, hear me out on this. Monaco is making my DICK wet. Sure moon mission. Thank u for listening sirs

10 coins, got my life savings in here
no more dogfood for me, soon i can eat real human food

Also 10 here, we will make it

1600 here, in at $4.50. Saw it and wanted to buy at $1.90 but I am a newfag and was still waiting on shit from Binance to come through.

With those sell walls again on the eth pair I guess we have another week of slow downtrend or stagnation.
I'll buy later I guess.

what's the news? why is this one of the only altcoins that's mooning today while everything else is taking a shit?

Starting to look like it was a chinese pump and dump

>chinese pnd

fucking brainlet lmao

ICX has been doing slow and steady gains since the latest BTC pump induced shitcoin crash.

ahaha faggot

yeah. like icon ever gave a fuck about sell walls lmao. god people on this board are so retarded it amazes me

Estimations for ICX end of the month?

Titanium hands with 6000 here.

I should clarify that don't mean all of ICX is a pump and dump. I still believe in it and hold a lot of ICX. I just think that this specific rise may have been one since the price is falling so far. It is natural for it to fall, but not this much so I don't think the growth was organic.

I have 1k left to invest and I don’t know if I should all in ICX or VEN or 50/50

The only guy that is correct in this whole thread, but nobody is listening

$2

1. 30k member pump group for easy daily profit join us !!! @

2. discord link ending -> qXpkdeZ

Yes it does when there's low volume and massive walls.
It doesn't dump but it takes a fucking while to buy them.

I'll buy later if it pumps don't worry pajeet I'll make you money.

50k from ICO feels fkn great man

See, look at the chart and order books. The whales dumped at over $11.00, and now they have this 500 ETH sell wall set up so they can reaccumulate without the price mooning away from them.

Guess I’m a whale now

So that is your 500 ETH sell wall? I'm obviously not saying that everyone who sold above $11.00 is a whale or that everyone buying now is a whale. Just that the evidence points to the situation that I described earlier.

How does a sell wall being put up cause the price to go down, especially if they're using it to accumulate? Shouldnt the price remain stable?

i envy you. congrats user, gonna go kill myself.

500 ETH makes you a whale when trading many alts, maybe not ICX though.
When it comes to the top 10 trading then no you're just small fish.

That's not exactly what I was saying, but here is a good description of it: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7oq8t8/understanding_whale_manipulation_in_vechain_and/

>muh whales accumulating
>muh chinese pnd

why do poor faggots on here shitpost when they basically brainlets?

we just chopped half the fucking wall..give it 1h max

No one's saying the wall will be there forever. In an hour they will have reaccumulated and will be able to fall back to a higher wall to suppress the price

>but not this much

price yesterday 7.3$
price ath +11$
price now 10.4$ consolidating

>muh chinese pnd

holy fuck im leaving this board. its a korean coin first of all you dumb brainlet and it wasnt a pnd.

>Getting this mad
>Not providing any counterarguments

You won't be missed

Also, you think the Chinese only pump Chinese coins?

This coin could hit half of ETHs market cap....U$1000 EOY 2019

ICOfag here with 10k, hodling for a mirrion bux

>c-counterarguments

are you srsly retarded user? i just did ffs.

we consolidated for ages around 6.8-7.5$, finally broke out. ath +11$, now consolidating at 10.4$ and you brainlet call it chinese pnd? its not even a chinese coin lmao. chinese ips & ids are blocked from binance. sure there are chinese whales but not primary.

its just a stupid statement.

Am I to late to the moon?

Do you know more than 5 words ?
If you're so sure of your coin why do you spend your days in ICX threads getting mad at everyone not buying ?

I remember you from weeks ago when you'd make 3 threads a day.

It's not over for icx, we made good profits already, but now the acumulation can take a while and I'd rather not spend 5+ days stagnating here with a bitcoin shaky as fuck.
Main net in in 16 days, plenty of time before next pump.

no. never to late for icon

user pliz halp. I sold at 50k sats last night wanting to accumulate some more. I pink wojacked this morning. I have .3btc just waiting on my buy order at 48.5k sats, i know this will dump since its ATH but am I being realistic with this or should I just admit defeat and lose coins with a higher buy order.

HALP I AM SO POOR FUCK.

im not mad at anyone not buying or selling or whatever.

just retarded statements like chinese pnd make me lol, when there was no pnd at all and its not a chinese coin, no cny pairing and ips + ids from china banned.

wtf it's crashing wtf you said it would moon!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE'RE GOING DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

fuck yes its being dumped. Thank you korea whale, please dump more.

as user above said. btc shaky. shit is diving

For those who wanted to accumulate, the dip is now.

DUMP DUMP DUMP YESSSSS! I NEED TO BUY BACK IN FUCK!

Buy 20% of what you want to invest for the next 5 days at market price.
Then wait for the pre main net pump, sell a bit before, then do something similar before huge conf the 31.

Or just buy now and sell before conf if you want to make it easy.

I BOUGHT IN AT 009500 ETH AND AT 009000 ETH
NONONONOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAA GO BACK UP

you reckon mainnet is a "sell the news" event? id agree it will spike before and drop again but if they announce any korean exchange afterwards it will go parabolic

then again some strategic whales are locked until mainnet. when they get unlocked it might cause some heavy sell pressure.

im thinking of selling half pre mainnet and dumping that into wan when it hopefully gets on binance.

help me out too user. will promise to learn more than 5 words

dump dump dump dump i need to accumulate

where do i buy this?

>being this new

>being so much of a brainlet you can't look up "[coin name] exchanges" on google

SHitcoin

SELL SELL SELL ITS DUMPING SCAM COIN CONFIRMED

Just buy UFR, izi moon. Just bought a bunch.

Nah I’m not selling and will probably hold for a year to so I get a tax break

FUCK YOU KOREA

NUKE WILL COME SOON