BTC going down?

Normal variance or is it looking OGRE? Retesting 15.5k area for the third time today

I'm scared Veeky Forums, with all the crazy alt pumps lately which will eventually trigger some profit taking like never seen before and the normie money stopping flowing in due to exchanges closing, I think we might be in for a major crash soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmF79Zn6-bk
cointelegraph.com/news/south-korean-banks-get-flash-probe-into-cryptocurrency-exchange-ties
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not major, but probably will find floor at 12.5 k

Yes it will dip. No, nothing like "never seen before". If you're in alts just holding it is fine.

Planning on exiting all markets here if it fails to hold 15.5k. May hold some ETH, but definitely selling everything else.

BUMP

Critical moment here guys, keep an eye on btc/usc

Bitcoin is a shitcoin. Kinda breaks my heart to admit it and i used to be a diehard bitcoin shill. BUT. Even normies believe this to be the case now (Just go read any recent article posted on reddit or any site and newfags just bash it to hell because they heard about the asinine tx fees and times). Bitcoin is in a more grave state than people are willing to admit. Ether is going to pull a repeat of bitcoin in late 2017, except ether will actually be able to handle the tx demand with its soon to be implemented scaling

How long do you guys think BTC transactions will take in 10 years assuming same tech? An hour? A week?

It is shit, but sadly at least for now if it crashes, it takes the entire market down with it. And remember, altcoins tank like crazy when there's a BTC crash.

this
even normie are starting to understand that ther's much better coin out there and ripple has a lot to do with that

my erection

This. I held BTC for almost 4 years (since it first hit 1k, which of course was when I had to fomo in) and I was a diehard BTC knight. But now that everyone knows about it & with the futures sedating it, it's but a shadow of its former self.

I still hold a single BTC as a reminder of my crypto beginnings, but I don't expect it to contribute towards my gains now anymore. That's what altcoins are there for now.

Probably bounces Pretty hard. We went from very bullish to bearish for no reason other than manipulation.

BTC is barely 30% of the market now, and by Q2 will be 20%. A lot of people seem weirdly attached to BTC, but alts seem to survive just fine.

I'm talking short term here. If BTC does a -50%. shitcoins will do a -200% or even -300%. Just look at what happened during the chink crash back in September, every altcoin is still shackled to BTC right now.

Maybe ETH and other very good altcoins would somewhat resist a BTC crash now, but boy shitcoins will fucking craterize.

how does anything go more than 100% down dumbass?

How the fuck can you do a -300%.

-100% is zero brainlet

>except ether will actually be able to handle the tx demand with its soon to be implemented scaling

>mfw this sounds exactly like corecucks with Lightning Netowrk
>mfw pictures of kittens was able to make the ETH pool bend the knee

I told you morons to sell at $16,500, but you faggots didn't listen. I warned you this would happen.

You can all get fucked.

MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fucking buttcoin is tanking my ethereum with it
MOMMY MAKE IT STOPPPP

>shitcoins will do a -200% or even -300%

-200% -300% weeezz puuuf pruut

> -200%
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Very similar to you. I used to have 60btc at one point and I started buying at 250$. It changed my life and I will be forever grateful for that. I was obsessed with it and believed the tech would change the world. And it did. But its only purpose now (if we are being honest) is for trading alts or speculating (and it's volume for trading alts has been consistently declining. Eth pairs have over 40% of volume now). This shows that it ultimately failed its promise to be a p2p digital cash as envisioned by satoshi in the whitepaper. I'm afraid that many people will continue to fall for the "store of value" meme and will get burnt badly. I don't exactly see why people are still so emotionally attached to btc and always try to spin its very critical and obvious flaws into being "a function" or "a feature". Bitcoin will go down in the history books as it should but I feel like people should move on.

The sad thing is these brainlets are actually making gains topkek

whats not to understand?
if you have gone up 200%, then you just go back down 200%

Hahhahahahaha

Obvs doge should become the reserve coin for when btc gets shitcanned

Nah, if it dips below 15.4k, it'll bottom out t 14.9-15.1k. It's just correction from the run a few days ago.

plz kys

> -300%
Fucking brainlet

The absolute state of biz is alt maximalists believing that their shitcoins are safe from big daddy crashing.

All these newcoiners will get fucking rekt.

im such a smart invester, i can make 200% gains but i cant lose more than 100%, what kind of retarded logic is that, everyone would be rich if you could go up more than down.

this board is going down hill the last few months...

No, that would be a 100% loss of the rise.

The entire market is crashing kek. See you at 12k. I'll be there to buy Eth at 850.

Sorry pal but the only thing that you can equate to lightning is plasma which is sort of controversial in that sense. With the CURRENT state of starting already created but not implemented yet vitalik openly said ethereum will be able to handle thousands of txs/second. furthermore Pos will create faster block times. Casper is fucking huge why don't you read up on it for once faggot instead of listening to people who bitch about "muh cats" when in reality ethereum already handles more txs/day than all other coins combined. Clearly, you are destined to stay poor

if you go up 200% you have 3x your original, if you go back down to original you lose 2/3 or 66.67%

are you retarded? doesnt matter if u go 125729% up. once you go 100% down you're at zero imbecile. as i said, kys

Doge is the most stable fucking coin on the market.

Shiba inu is the god of crypto.

>BTC moons
>everything crashes
>BTC crashes
>everything crashes

No that's not what they're saying.

If ETH goes down 100%, it's $0. It can't go below that.

So a catastrophic crash would be 95%, down to 5% of its current price, or $50.

You don't seriously think people will ever pay people to take their ETH?

10K IS COMING BEFORE END OF MONTH

This is what bitcoin core dev had to say about it yesterday:
youtube.com/watch?v=YmF79Zn6-bk

ooo i get it, they mean in one go, yeah you can easily have a 200% loss spread out over a few trades but yeah not on one single trade or you would of lost all your money.

getting there

you'll niggas got meme'd good

Is BTC's loss ETH's gain? Is that why it jumped?
Will ETH dip again???1

Normie money not coming in due to closed exchanges is a legit threat. I want a service that lets me see how many new account holders each week

Where do we put our gains T_T

>Is BTC's loss ETH's gain? Is that why it jumped?

Short-term no
Long-term yes

Trips of stupidity

>cashed out at $17k
>bought back btc now
>waiting for btc rebound and alts bleeding so I can get it cheap

your start with 100$ you get 200% gainz so now you are at 300$ you lose 50% so your drop to 150$ get it now ?

a pic so you understand what a brainlet you are

the 5 stages crypto trading

>smugness "bitcoin going up again suck it altcoins!"
>elation "I'm making so much money right now! New paradigm!"
>worry: "bitcoin dipped a little, but it's okay, it'll go up again, r-right?"
>denial: "NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, BITCOIN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE KING"
>Acceptance: "It's over. bitcoin is dead. I'm done with crypto for good"

repeat ad infinitum

hopefully it gets deleted completely

DRAW THIS YESTERDAY

>33% marketshare and declining, go fuck yourself bcore shill

I like how you guys act like lightning doesn't even exist.

~100% return guaranteed in a month and half or so tops if you buy around 15.3

Lightning is fucking shit dude I don't think you've seen how it works

pic related

You know it's over when it isn't even worth buying on the dip anymore.

Are you serious cunt? Some fork which is a peice of shit and something they've been promising for months.

It will pump BTC for a few days to a week then people will catch on that it's a useless fork.

This isn't true. It's done nothing but go DOWN for the past few days. Stop the FUD.

This is a correction for the past few days of going up. It is a good correction because bitcoin is a POS and everyone knows it.

shhh, just accumulate sats

cointelegraph.com/news/south-korean-banks-get-flash-probe-into-cryptocurrency-exchange-ties ooo

by noon tomorrow it will be back up. ath to be tested mid january

just look at the chart on log view and trace the trend channels from before december. we're in the trendline now and have been moving up it

it'll dip as low as 14.5k unless its already done dipping. if it gets below 14k then pull out, i'm expecting a fall back to an even previous trend channel betwwen oct 2015 and march 2017. just draw those lines on a chart

Tides roll out, tides roll in.

Alts never cash to fiat. Alts cash to bitcoin. When everyone on shitchan, plebbit, social media, and corporate mainstream news media are blowjobbing alts, you know that only mugs are going to long term hold alts.

The current market propaganda is a wealth transfer in slow motion back into bitcoin. Big businesses talk it down (exchanges, developers, Microsoft, Steam), but they are accumulating still. They are taking your coins off you at the exchanges while telling you your coins are no good for buying their services. That lets them take your coins for cheaper, and in return for a bunch of shitcoin bags - not even their compromised OS or shitty digital opium gaymes.

That was the real return to normal.
We are going down to 6k$ this year.

U can still use dogecoins. =3