Lost device with 2 Factor Authentication

day 9 no binance, no coinbase, no bitstamp. just updating my buddies that requested to know what the outcome of my situation has been hitherto. I contacted all 3 the day I lost my device with my google authenticator on it explained my situation and submitted tickets with a very respectful tone on my behalf for all three websites. I tried to submit every type of relevant ticket that is related to my problem. I have lost access to thousands of dollars. This all happened on Dec 29th if you have been following my posts. I know a few people said they wanted me to update them daily and I may be doing a video about this very son to speed this up. I am getting financially set back and its not fair. I DO HAVE THE SEEDS AND INSTALLED GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR AGAIN ON MY NEW DEVICE, however, it is just not working, I have a new phone with a new number I bought it to hold me over and its not doing me any justice thats for sure. I could have been uploading cash and doing my usual day trading and making a little bit of an income but nope Coinbase wont even bother to try to help me. In fact Coinbase at the very least said they got my ticket but not much more was said lol and Binance literally answered two tickets from two different employees with two exact identical generic messages saying to look at their website for a solution and if I needed help please respond above the line which I did and it was a circular scam. It did not do anything except claim the recipient did not exist. So I repeated the process on their website again and the same thing keep happening. I took tons of photos holding my ID as their wanted when I made the accounts and still no help t all from either company. I am now paying a cellphone repair man to just try to salvage the phone so that way I can at least login and tell all three companies I am all set with their customer service and ill just send the coins to a better designated wallet. If this was Etrade they would have fixed the problem in 1.5 seconds...

Bro do you even social. Binance back open. ref= 10280622

have you tryed to contact them on the telegram app? join binance English channel and type /support

my biggest fear right here. wtf can you do when you lose your phone? place 100% of your trust in these exchanges to help? I KNOW they won't do shit

you guys should use authy and have it on multiple devices

Bro, you are getting a backup code you are supposed to write down when you set up 2fa...

Do what I do. Get authy, either use your previous seeds or generate new ones for each exchange, enable cloud backup, enable multi device, allow another device that's always safe, disable multi device. Now if you ever lose your phone you just have to enable multi device on your secondary device and restore your seeds and disable multi device again.

Been through this the last 9 days, he didn't do that.

thanks user just made one
>i owe you

This is why you backup your private seed like a responsible person ffs.

Oh shit, I never wrote mine down. Is there a way to get it after you have already set it up?

Disable 2fa and then re-enable it and this time don't be a retard and print it out and lock it up.

disable it and enable it again, holy fuck I'm amazed how careless and stupid people can be with their money, I literally have a paper back up, actually multiple paper backup in different places of every god damn key wallet and whatnot I've ever made, even ones I haven't used, come on guys you can literally be brain dead and still know you have to write that shit down, and not trust electronics

Done, yeah I have no idea what I was thinking in not writing it down the first time lol.

I have two factor and lost my phone. Got back into all of my sites EXCEPT Gatehub. Niggers won't even help me out at all, just submit a fuckin ticket asking them to disable it. 80xrp in there I cant get to. NIggers!

well user, if it makes you feel any better I lost .2btc last week to a scam. The world sucks, people will fuck you over for nothing. Hope you get your shit back.

fuck how'd you manage that, at least tell us what scam so the people who can't even write their back up down don't fall that shit

Wait what? So that moment when they ask you to remember the seed, and you have this on backup, you still can't get back because it's a different device and the seed is only working on the exact same device+phone number combination? Confused. Thought when I have the seed key on back, thats all it takes? Putting my phone in the tresor as we are speaking.

I had my code and gatehub didn't work. what the fuck is up with that?

>my biggest fear right here. wtf can you do when you lose your phone?
You write down your fucking seed and use it on a new one.
Or better, don't use the android crap and install oathtool on your PC.

But yeah, 2fa creeps me the fuck out. What do I do when it gets shut down by google?

haha dumb racist boi

you can make new accounts now
use my ref 15807786

this is the most obvious r*ddit comment I've ever seen

all these pajeets...