DENT WHALES #5

WHALEBRO, SHINOBI, KING ARE PUMPING DENT, user
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT

Recap:
>Whalebro appeared, stating he wishes to pump DENT, to pay back what other whales did to DBC
>Pump began
>Two other whales begin to take notice
>They join arms
>Pump intensifies

Buy and hold DENT if you don't want to miss this moon.

Join Shinobi's Discord:
discord gg/VpN4PZ

Previous threads:
Copypaste from a friendly user:

FOR those of you interested on DENT but too lazy to DYOR here’s some info:

Basically, you have unused data for your phone cuz you didnt use all your minutes? Don’t funcking let it go to waste, you can SELL yes SELL that shit to other people. I come from Europe live in the US now but ppl back home hold on to their minutes and data for phones like it’s fucking precious gold. That’s the basic idea and you sell that shit and buying using DENT. Here’s where it gets good:

>Company HAS contracts with AT&T and all the big data global providers (fucking look it up they have all this shit posted)
>Finnish devs (not chinese not ruskis not pajeets)
>A WORKING APP that you can already use to sell your data
>Dev team is fucking seal team 6 of nerds (ee masters degree dev that has already started a VERY successful company in Europe) another guy on the team ALSO started successful companies
>good whitepaper (technical as fuck no bullshittery about healing cancer straight up tech whitepaper)
>good roadmap and THEY ARE ON TRACK WITH EVERYTHING ON IT

This team is the real deal. If you think im shilling read it up yourself. I did a fuckton of research on them way before buying in.

REDDIT IS WAKING UP TO IT:
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ox1z4/Veeky Forums_is_pumping_dent/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ot0y7/having_difficulty_understanding_how_insane_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR ANIME

i plan to put in 100k

1J6r4

so far nothing has happened

dozens of retarded pajeets thinking theyre doing something lmfao

GET IN HERE NOW

Transferring more money over to buy more DENT. I hope you guys know what you're doing

I feel a mass exit scam coming

Come join, the talk is in here
gg/Fr2vFuQ

>doesn't realize this looks organic to a normie faggot and this will take the fuck off

>Sell wall STILL unbudging
Yeah, good luck.

Whalebro here.

bought 8k DENT. when does this shit start to go up? can i go to sleep?

if you feel scared just come talk to us on discord this is real!

gg/Zqd5kMe

check em

Look at you faggots. Thinking you can collectively trick whales and bots.

Thanks for buying my bags. Im not gonna stay in this stupid money

It's not the same wall look at the eth volume someone keeps putting it up im the same place.

> 666

The prophecy has come true

satan leave

That's not whalebro. Whalebro is on discord with us. Come see

Zqd5kMe

Checked

kucoin code for new peeps

1u2Jv

Wtfffffffff

PUMP NO DUMP

If you're joining the fun on KuCoin, use my referral code to make some extra $$$:

1b7u2

It's literally not going up at all.

You guys lied to me.

Bagged this shit over an hour ago and I'm down. When moon user?

already in there

>trips of financial prosperity
czeched

Whalebro I've got my eyes peeled on this. I bought right at 413 when this thread started... had faith. It's already paid off. How long can this keep going? I'm blown away that user bros and Veeky Forums have the clout to make this happen, but really I shouldn't be.. Veeky Forums always ahead on shit :P good job, bizbros

Dear pajeet, we asked him to claim ID here in the thread.

The guy that is on discord is a fake that is taking credit for my orders. I found this shit via a reddit thread. Don't listen to the "Whalebro".

join the Shinobi pump discord gg/AHep3eG

Let the normies wake up first.

It's an organized pump. Slower than PND. Read the fucking threads.

Could be worse. Could be going down.

Checked

I know I've said this already, but Whalebro you are a fucking legend hahahah. Even if I get burned on this.. legendary threads lulz

DENT TRIPS

Nice pump you fucking retarded larpers. Fuck back to your cancerous discord

good fud

Get in on the fun Whalefriend. Whalebro has been taking on the ETH side of things, I take it you were buying up the BTC side?

where? in the public_pump_chat? I dont know how to use this discord shit

>previous thread was filled with optimism
>this thread suddenly filled with pessimism

>normies wake up
it's 1:50 am though

Shaking weak hands

Probably because the gains arent instant like these plebs want them to be

Optimists already migrated to Shinobi's Discord, user:

discord gg/VpN4PZ

Everyone moved into discord

>they still think this is not a PnD scam to get their dumb money cheap

discord man

stop posting here and come to discord

gg/Zqd5kMe

how long until this 64 eth wall cuck whale runs out of DENT to ruin our fun?

So many newfags and outright normies on Veeky Forums lately. I totally get why OP decided to do this scam here. Good call.

wait why isnt eth going up in value...

ME WANT MONEY

BABY WANTS MONEY

MOMMY GIVE MONEYS

Fuck off. I'm in the discord but this shit started here and I will keep posting here.

this

Some faggot keeps dumping 25 eth sell walls as soon as we break through one.

this, keep posting for more exposure

Made 0.001 ETH after fees, thanks whale bro

Fuck you it's almost 4am for me

chill, I'm just trying to get others to join discord to keep up with live commentary...

gg/Zqd5kMe

You guys do understand how this discord shit works right?

They use you retards to pump a coin.
In order to get you retards to do that, they lure you in with a pyramid scheme system of "rewards" so you do the dirty work of spamming the links everywhere for them.
Then:

1. Announce coin pump & wait
2. They dump
3. They tell everyone else to dump.

Instant win... for them. You get the bags.

so the idea is that you scoop up the sells under 0.00000470 while the wall is up?

this shit is discouraging. can someon explain how this is a pump when the price only goes up or down 1c?

DENT is actually pretty undervalued right now

It's a slow climb at the moment because of the ETH sell walls, but normies at reddit are beginning to awaken and come in. Slow and steady wins the race. Updoot the post linked in OP.

Yes and their product is solid too, but none of that matters. PND scam can work with almost any coin. Beware.

the ETH wall needs to be taken down before it'll move.

this is not a PnD discord server there are no rewards for inviting dumbass faggot

Dent and dbc alliance?

Hmmm

*too lazy to find step brothers best friends gif*

Should hit .10 tn!! bout dump heavy eth in dis bish

Most people don't lurk Veeky Forums as autistically as I do, so I will let you off easy this time friend. Allow me to give you a quick rundown:

>Random whale starts thread about pumping LINK a tiny bit for shits and giggles
>user participate and make some cash while having fun
>Another whale (presumably Whalebro here) pumps BNTY and DBC while also making threads here
>Two other whales were also pumping DBC, they later shilled their Discord in their thread (Shinobi & King)
>Shinobi hinted at being the LINK whale
>Whalebro starts DENT thread #1, exclaiming he had fun with DBC and wanted to do it again
>People link the thread to Shinobi & King, they invite him to their discord
>Whalebro accepts and they are now working together to take down the sell walls
Also, not a single reward system in place as far as I can see. Glad to be of service.

There is no reason for them to need a blockchain for their business

if you can make 30% tn why wouldn't you?

was this supposed to be blantly posted on plebbit like this? thought we were trying to be non chalant about getting the normies on board?

newfag here

explain how these walls work

also how quickly can they be torn down?

Yes it allows people to sell data to other people

Just a DENT holder getting excited. Reddit claims to have the moral high ground but we all know they're lurking Veeky Forums because Reddit only shills coins that already mooned.

everyone relax we are not a PnD discord, come see for yourself.

gg/Zqd5kMe

I don't know why it was posted like that, but you gotta take what you have, I guess.

FUCKING THIS

Good night friends, I hope when I wake up tomorrow I see a huge pump.

>tfw whales are just swing trading this and taking your money

Are we gonna get dumped on?

let me tl;dr that for you even further:
>dumb low-IQ autist falls for pajeet rumors on Veeky Forums

no one is dumping, maybe weak hand normies.

Come to discord and see

gg/Zqd5kMe

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ot0y7/having_difficulty_understanding_how_insane_the/

> According to Statista, the global dental market size is, at the moment, roughly $30B. (Source) Research and market reports similar figures (full article must be paid for).

> At the time of writing, the value of a Dentacoin token is $0.005, with a total supply of a stunning 8T. That's a $40B total valuation if you include locked tokens. Dentacoin has no adoption right now. And it's valued more than the GLOBAL INDUSTRY IT AIMS TO DISRUPT.

NO FUCKING SHIT
I TOLD YOU THIS 4 FUCKING THREADS AGO

You're all just feeding the whales.

are u being retarded on purpose

DENT not DENTA you fucking mong

Fucking get in on this. Use my referall code and thank me later.
1uN4t

do share?

made .0002 btc myself, will treat myself to a snickers when I hit the gas station tomorrow

Kucoin code for newbs looking to get in
1u2Jv

Why so skeptical? If you can't spare some pocket change to partake in one of Veeky Forums's biggest glory moment or biggest crash and burn you are a complete and utter faggot. Literally the same reason I bought LINK for. Look where that got me.

seriously if you're doubting just come to discord and see this is LEGIT

gg/Zqd5kMe

Its fucking 7 cents

Why haven't you joined the biggest Veeky Forums Pump & Dump group yet? discord/FhFZQCS