What you guys think link will correct too? I wanna get in but hopefully cheaper

regain in REQ then buy cheap links

>simple

its forming a perfect cup and handle its going to moon

not what im seeing

What are you seeing?

Look harder dipshit.

whales are pumping it, get in or stay poor

I have 25k on my trezor. That's all I'll ever own but I'm in it for the long haul.

>cup and handle on a minute scale

do people think this is a real thing?

nevermind - thought you were referencing current movement as OP

Why are LINK and REQ always discussed in the same threads?

Are the like sibling coins or something? Technically tied somehow? Seek to serve the same goals? Plz enlighten me.

Oh no red candle aaahhh

Wow, down another 5c, what a pump.

>tfw took someone's advice and left Veeky Forums for a while to not worry about my LINK's value
Starting to pay off

REQ is a high quality potential project but will need LINK's decentralized oracle network to function (as will many dapps)

im just spouting shit, its 5am and i dont care. link will be worth at least 10 dollars by april. if you want some nice gains, hop in, if not, idgaf

>linear scale

They're both Veeky Forums darlings. I think it's kind of counterintuitive to hold them both, though. Either all-in one or use the other portion to invest in a coin that occupies a more distinct market segment.

lmao I've been buying these dips and selling the peaks

so much expected. we are going back to 0.90

true, but we are here for the quick money, aren't we... I am swinging REQ and LINK for the last weeks and it's absolutely entangled. When Link is up REQ is down and the opposite

thanks for posting this. what's your folio look like there friendo?

there are somehow connected by the almighty KEK, but not sure how. Same morphogenetic field possibly

75% LINK
25% ETH (most currently pending in normiebase)
When my ETH clears I'm thinking about watching what XRB does after the binance list and buying in. ZRX and ENG are other possibilities, haven't read ENG's whitepaper yet but it seems like it might work with LINK as a privacy solution.