AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY MAKE IT STOP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY MAKE IT STOP

Oh no, WHY? SELL SELL SELL! Fucking shitcoin.

meanwhile join the req whales. sub 10k reqlets not allowed.

discord code : enRY6A

NONONONONONONONO

I'm going to be homeless by the end of the day

I fucking took out a second mortgage for this piece of shit. This is the last straw, I'm pulling out while I can still afford the payment.
My wife is going to kill me if her son can't afford to go to college because of this.

fuck imma sell this

nice fomo you pajeet niggers

Its called FUD lol

YOUR A NIGGER!

calma

>your wife's son

she is going to fucken kill you if this goes to $10 by Q2 .

I just sold my REQ bags, shit is trading sideways. I'm putting all of my money into LINK.

WE ARE PUMPING WOOOOOOOOO! BUY BUY BUY

Maybe $10 by Q2 2025. This shit never pumps, it just climbs a little then dumps a lot.

ITS GOING BACK UP STRAP IN!!!!!!!

is this the state of biz now?

have you sold yet? hurry up and sell.

Fuck, I just sold and sent the BTC to coinbase.

buy umotherfvkers pls buy

stay poor fag. i hope your kids are smarter than you. they are going to have to look after themselves.

sell

At least I managed to escape with something. You on the other hand are on a sinking ship. Just get out! Fucking Req ruined my life!

you ruined your life with shit choices. don't blame REQ because you have pussy weak hands. you deserve to be a poor wagecuck.

hope you're larping, friendo... otherwise, you deserve to meditate for a long while on your stupidity

I'm not just going to hold this all the way into the ground. It'll ruin me, even more than it already has.

Hope you bought the dip!

What the fuck? Fucking pajeets samefagging man...

I will carry the cross from Jerusalem to Rome and be crucified in both hands, formed like a fist, as I'm still holding my fucking REQ bags

FUD time is over. You think I would ever sell my Req?

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

fuck it

all in

>crashes down to $0.82

LMAO REQtard