What is happening?????????

what is happening?????????

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
cointelegraph.com/news/south-korean-banks-get-flash-probe-into-cryptocurrency-exchange-ties
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS IT THE APOCALYPSE OOOOHOOOOOOOOH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SELL SELL SELL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

christmas holidays are over and normies are leaving

tethered up, see yas later

i fucking hate bitcoin. fucking shitcoin garbage

THANKS GOD THE APOCALYPSE HAS COME AND BTC WILL BE 8K$ AGAIN AND WE HAVE ANOTHER YEAR AT LEAST IN THIS MARKET

THANKS GOD FOR THIS DIP AND THAT YOU BOUGHT ME TIME IN THIS MARKET, I LOVE THIS FUCKING DIP, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WE GO MORE TIME NOW

just hold fags

Usdt ftw

Ahem.... telll me it doesnt look like this sweetie

Fuck I'm really debating tethering up tonight. Shit looks pretty fucking weak right now, eth is bombing too. Whole portfolio is bombing the past hour, hard.

BUTTCOIN

would have crashed 3 weeks ago if it did look alike

More wojaks please. I only visit Veeky Forums to see these threads, I'm laughing my ass off.

>TFW I cashed out at 18k
>TFW I was already worried when buttcoin went up to 17k again
>TFW this shitcoin is tanking again
So fucking comfy.

well this is it thanks to you faggots I've lost 30% of my savings
I guess it's time to read the /out/ homeless general thread

Everything is perfectly fine, just hold your coins and this will all be over within 24 hours as always. Enjoy your stay.

It tried to, but the normies rescued it. Now they will pay.

I was majority tether before Christmas and have been worrying since. Im only in smaller projects with smaller markets caps like SUB and LUX rn. Feels comfy man.

kek. make this a meme

time to sit back and make pink wojack rollvercoaster memes while i lose my money.

It'ssss orgeeeeeeeee

Holy christ my VEN bags are getting so fucking heavy. DO I FUCKING SELL THEM?!?!?!?

liquidate EVERYTHING

Accumulate more for a node. Make some passive income.

Mommy please make the bad Chinese men stop.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Coinmarketcap took the korean exchanges out of their calculations so everything looks like it's crashing which is making everything crash

HOUSTON WE HAVZ A PROBLLLLEEMMMBMLMMELEMLEMEMLEMMMMMMM

NOT MY DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the chart of BTC you dumb fuck

Yea it made a lot of things drop like 15% problem is people take it as a crash so they are crashing the market further kek. It's k, perhaps it will weed out some shitcoins and JUST a bunch of normies so they learn out to invest in better crypto and not shitty PnD's. Fucking normies

We have to eventually can't keep having these pump and dumps like trx. Dear lord the amount of people that got baited into that scam. I made money and got out at least.

Just took my monero profits and put it into ZCL. Still in the green. BTC will rise and so will ZCL. This is a green day for true shitcoins. Get out of coins that are actually useful.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MMMMOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYY
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO
MMMMOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYY
MMMAAAAAAKKKKEEEEEEEE IIITTTTTTTT SSSSTTTTTTOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP

No you idiot hodl onto that shit. Also tell me why most of you refuse to listen. Vens being slow but ecc and elt coming in strong. Diversify you brainlets

Your point being you fucking sperg?

I like this one

Also suggest vidya

I think ENG and BAT right now also are safe choices. Thank me later biz, I am the prophet of modest 30 percent gains when BTC goes red.

just fking hodl normies ffs

>sell low buy high!!!

people on /biz

What the fuck is everyone screaming about, today is a good day for me

Im 85% of my portfolio in ZCL.

I have more fiat and BTC than at any other point. Can’t wait for the fork

Remember, buy when catalog is pink and sell when green

CMC removed korean exchanges.
what we are seeing is the market panic selling, reacting to this

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

FUD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's cryptos endgame with all the coming normies? I mean not everyone will get rich.
How long do we have left?

At least till the end of 2018 surely.

Normies will transfer their fiat to crypto, fiat will devalue, the banks will start dying, and those of us visionaries who invested before now will hold the majority of the world's wealth.

cointelegraph.com/news/south-korean-banks-get-flash-probe-into-cryptocurrency-exchange-ties

rare pinkie

stupid thread

My man. Rhett seems to want to migrate his whole ZCL brand to bitcoin private also. BTCP is gonna end up trading high following the recent trends of XMR, XVG and ZCash.

isn't it funny how normies unironically think their investment should always be in the green?

What's everyone whining about, my portfolio is doing nothing, invest in solid projects.

stupid user

>ENG mooning slightly

UNNNNNF feels so good

Bought at $235. Am I going to make it?

Get your fucking head out of your ass. Nearly everything is in the red, you got lucky and that's all. Idiot.

I'm 30% up today because I'm more intelligent than you and put effort into finding a solid project that is now mooning

You got lucky cunt, there's plenty of great projects in the red today. You ain't anything other than lucky and if you can't even realise that then you must be even more lucky for not losing today

Why would they do that?

Source?

Also, why???

>buy 0.002 BTC
>down 5%

WHAT THE FUCK

WHERE IS MY MONEY

GIVE ME MY MONEYAHHHHHHHH

The rest of us went into alts and x4-x10 in the last month

>tfw when I knew a market correct was coming and managed to tether up at high 16k.
Those alt bags are going to be heavy user.

Crypto is going to zero. You lame losers are going to loose your investments because it’s all imaginary and useless.

Comfy? I did fucking x3 in the last 7 days with a 6 digit portfolio.

This is fucking comfy. You are just retarded,

fuck this market RN. swapped everything to ETH

No u

Smart person detected

more tethers when?

comfily wrapped in my icon hodls

who /comfy/ here?

Fuck crypto I'm tired of this fucking bullshit going down every fucking day

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÅAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÃAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÂ

BNB

why do these threads make me kek so hard?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

>down $800 in the last 30mins

OH MY GOD MY VEN MY FUCKING VENNNN WHAT THE HELL STOP PLEASE

weak

Go to BAT AND ZCL you fools!

Still lots of buy orders. But with the news of the Chinese crackdown literally only retards would buy right now.

Same :^)

OH AH AH AH AH AH

Same exact problem on mobile

WHERE IS MY REQ

WHERE IS MY VEN

WHERE IS XRP

SELL SELL SELL SELL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My FUN, my precious FUN, it's all going to shit, god may my hands be strong

I'm really REALLY not having FUN either user.

what crash

>tfw I sold all my short-term positions yesterday with the weak final pump.
BRING ON THE BLOODBATH BOYS! LET'S SEE SOME RED IN THE STREETS!

half of my portfolio pulverized last week. Today again a 15+ dip

when does it end?

kek this
all in on bnt

Lets all lauhh at this retard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA