Were going back up boyos

were going back up boyos

we are the venturians and we didn't sell!!!!

actually felt my hand getting weaker an hour ago

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/SNOKb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not gonna lie my hands got pretty weak too. All this FUD started getting to me

Just fucking HODL for the year

u fuckers got weak hands dont even bother checking the price for a month thank me later u shitters. this thing is the best coin

really?
you got some weak fucking hands if you get weak during a hard btc drop. Every single coin dropped.
And ven always recovers within 2 hours.

Stop checking the price all the time. It is long term hold. Great project!

i am actually new to ven...i just made alot of money on hst and would have been preety fucking devastaded if i lost all my gainzzz

Weak hands?

We are still up from the last 48 hours.
The fuck?

Nigga just sell, give me that cheap Ven, when the news you will all either fomo back in or regret this forever.
We going to 20$ in the next couple months, screencap.

>screencap
Fucking screencap it yourself faggot

>Fucking screencap it yourself faggot

Screencapping your own post is a even more faggot thing to do.

have you people done any research at all into this project? i wouldn't buy ven even if it were < 50 mil mcap. there are so many red flags, most of them having to do with the company's obsession with marketing, teasing, price-pumping, and trying to appear as 'legit' as possible. their videos are so scammy that it literally makes me cringe knowing you guys are buying this. the video of their conference or whatever the fuck that was immediately reminded me of bitconnect.

i'm not saying it's a scam or a ponzi, i'm saying this project is complete and utter shit compared with some other projects with this mcap (and significantly less). however i wouldn't be surprised if it were an outright scam. that's my position.

>inb4 pwc + chinese gov
this 'partnerships' are insignificant. they inflate the importance of these interactions to build hype. we've seen this a million times, and vechain isn't doing a good job of it. yes, the price will go up. probably way up, but be careful if you're holding.

lastly and most importantly, this is a SHIT business model. this project, even if it were executed perfectly, is completely unimportant in the grand scheme of things, and can be quite easily replicated by a more competent team. i wish them and you all the best of luck, just be careful is all i'm saying.

iron hands, at the very least all through january.

this is some bad fud loll

the fud gives me the antshares/neo feels

The most chad thing you can do

thanks, just bought some more.

welpy welp welp welp....the fuder is back

imgur.com/a/SNOKb

i hope that you are just badly informed, no one can be this retarded

shoulda bought the dip. Dunno how some of you niggas do it. To much of a pussy i guess.

bc we like money

fyi this is some assmad nigger who fomod back and forth with ven and now he has the need to shit up every ven thread

i'm not saying you shouldn't buy. i'm saying that you should consider that the information you're spreading was given to you by VeChain, and the manner it was presented was consistently and intentionally misconstrued.

i've been burned before because i had dollar signs in my eyes. the exact thing is going on here. if you don't look at the information critically, the polished turd really will appear to be pure gold.

dyor isn't enough here. you have to dyor and think critically while you're doing it. be skeptical about the information VeChain is presenting. if you can't do that here, you'll get burned somewhere else along the way.

how about this: maybe YOU should follow your own advices?

I invested in ven months ago and my money has been getting appreciation ever since

you probably researched ven for 5 minutes and fomo into buying ath and couldnt hold for more than 3 days
did I got it right?

^
This...
It’s not a pump and dump project
If you don’t like it, give me the bags

never bought vechain. i did however buy ambrosus, after following my own advice.

I have iron hands but they become steel for VEN, holding this 100k stack TIL at least mid year. 40$ is a reasonable price by then.

Wabi ceo has been fudding all over biz today

defense in full force i see
obviously theres some truth to what he told since you all got shaky hands immediately

Some of you guys really need to go completely offline for a full week.

dw user $40 is 99% confirmed
$100 EOY 80% confirmed

Unlike you I need to either:
a) get a 15k ven stack to sell at $100 ea
b) get a 5k ven stack to sell at $300 ea

b) is unlikely, so I have to work my ass off to get from 5k ven to 15k ven then cross my fingers it hits $100.

this is assuming my goal is 1.5m USD

forgot to add that you're most likely going to have $10m by the end of the year lucky bastard.

what's up with ven threads always being full of shills and full of fudders?

>ven seems to good to be true
>people realise this could be their chance at an ethereum like moon too late for them to buy a fuck tonne
>get angry
>FUD every thread

im 100% certain that theres a coordinated discord fud group for VEN

look at this gem pic related

two possibilities:

1) scared WTC cucks
2) The fudders are trying to get your VEN

What's everyone's ETH to VEN holding ratio??

They did the same thing with Ethereum and NEO kek