WHY IS EVERYTHING FUCKING DROPPING I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE I ALREADY LOST $100 WHY IS THIS HAPPENING YOU TOLD ME I...

WHY IS EVERYTHING FUCKING DROPPING I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE I ALREADY LOST $100 WHY IS THIS HAPPENING YOU TOLD ME I WILL BE REACH Veeky Forums YOU TOLD ME
MOMMMMY MAKE IT STOP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Relax for a few days. Gainz will come. Be patient.

gotta invest nigga

I lost $1000 nigger. Deal with it pussy

>lost $100
Shut the fuck up kid you can make $100 in an hour selling crack to homeless

just watch bitcoin and as long as it doesnt drop below 15k usd everything will be fine.

If it drops below that, then panic.

Only lose when you sell. Pleb

>pink wojak
>lost $100
Nigger, I'm down 4k since yesterday and I see no reason for panicking

I lost fucking 4k get on my level.

CRYPTOCRASH
SELL EVERYTHING

Lol I’ve made $350 in two days

prob loosing 1000$'s because of coinmarketcap delisting Korean exchanges and the market not understanding this kek

I bought 2 full bitcoins at 17k, Veeky Forums was telling me it was going back to 20k. I don't know how I'm going to repay my loan...

my coinz are rising now cuz pleb normies sell after it dropped lmao

just lmao

Holy shit $100! How are you going to pay rent? How do they expect you to live with such a loss.

Cunt learn to hold, every shitty coin you hold will have its day. We just had a fucking great couple of weeks seeing seas of green, expect a dip.

>check my shitfolio
>everything red again
Just another day in crypto.

When you've reach the point where your portfolio fluctuates 5 digits a day, then we can talk

>lost $100
>tfw made 450 in 2 hrs

Hi, what do you wanna talk about?

lol $100

> EVERYTHING IS DROPPING

I'm up 1.4% from yesterday. What kind of shit are you guys buying?

Dont invest in shit coins user

Nothing. If you've reach this point, your hands have been forged with iron, your eyes trained to discern scams, and your dick trained to go hard when you think about the future

I hope it keeps crashing. I need my buy orders to fill.

My dick is made of the same material as my hands.
I R O N

>Didn't buy LINK when it was sub 0.50$
>Didn't buy LINK when it was sub 1.00$
>Not buying LINK now

Why anons never listen? This is why you lose.

smart! Buy high, sell low!

I'm up or down 20k daily my dude

>caring about fiat

look at your BTC gains you dumbwit

I'm down 7 or 8% in fiat today but up 4% in BTC value

Sure. Keep doing that. Brilliant.

I'm down 90k u pussy

>tfw my ENJ gains protected me from losing money this JUST

>Down $600
>Feel nothing
>Would post pink Wojacks when I was down $50 a few months ago
If you're holding and not trying to time the market you have to deal with these eth/btc shenanigans

It's the end of a bubble you dumb fuck. I told all of the other retards on here to sell a day ago but they were all:
>muh TA doesn't work with crypto. muh new paradigm

Just drink bleach.

well why not? If you sell your shitcoins, you convert them back to BTC anyways. Unless you literally immediately cash out to $, it's pointless to look at fiat value

Same. And I just went on with my day. Don't be a pussy

Because BTC is down in fiat too. If you eventually plan to cash out into fiat, then you should care about the fiat value.

Holding REQ the absolute madman

>XLM 0.847
>XRB 36.53

why is your software using last week's valuations?

>KCS $22.98
>COSS $2.29

nevermind, its just going over 20% to make you feel better

of course. but looking at fiat value short term, if you plan to cash out in the long term future, doesn't make sense. If you cash out in 2 months, BTC might be at $30k, it might be at $8k. You cannot really plan for that. So for long term planning, it makes much more sense to look at the BTC value of your portfolio, until you can buy your altcoins with fiat

Those are probably CAD/AUD

ive made 5000

>Because BTC is down in fiat too
That's why you measure in BTC idiot. To see if your shitcoin trades are gaining or losing value relative to the market. If you don't care about making sats you may as well just make BTC 100% of your portfolio.

>biz

First: I don't trade for BTC everytime I am able to trade for ETH.

Second: if you see your shitcoin pulling a 4x, it doesn't mean shit if BTC went down 1/4. If it's 4x vs FIAT, you are indeed 4x as rich.

What app is this?

Delta.

>it doesn't mean shit if BTC went down 1/4
Buy high sell low, right? :^)

>$100

Yo faggot, when I started my trading I lost $4,000 within a fraction of a minute. I didn't blink and bought some more.

In a long run, everything goes up. Be fucking patient.

Oh, unless you guys want to brag about being infinitely rich when the stinky poo BTC goes to $0.

lost 100....

HAHAHAHAAHAahahha

This has to be bait. Pink Wojaking over a hundo. GTFO, we've all "lost" more than that. When you realize you haven't "lost" anything at all you'll man up.