AAAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST SENT ETH TO MY ETC WALLET AM I FUCKED AAAAAAAAAAA

no. same network
take your etc private key and sync it to your eth wallet and you're good
don't be dumb next time, if you sent to anything else you could be fucked

yes

Dubs fucked
Trips gys
Singles your fine user have a wank

and if it helped you and by chance you're some rich whale please consider giving me a tip even though I'm not poor
0x6de0a8b716132b350012d5653ccd23ebc85471e6

But how do I find my ETC private key on Kucoin?

If it has not confirmed yet just send the ETH to a ETH address and it should override the origiinal transaction.

You can't if you're using an exchange.

So I just lost my money?

Huh you just said you sent it to your ETC wallet. Do you mean you fucking sent it to your ETC deposit on kucoin?

b& you idiot cuckoiner

Yeah, man

that's not wallet, boyo
a fool and his money are soon parted

brb about to kill myself

kek

Jesus Christ OP how much did you send?

I literally am punching the wall in anger, I can't believe I've made this mistake,, thank god it was only £150

I'm jk
exchangers can fix it especially when it is the same network..
submit a ticket..
hell, they can even fix if you sent USDT to BTC address.. the easier it is for them the more likely they'll do it

especially binance who want to compete on being the best exchangers, they will do it for sure
if it was poloniex you can forget about it

£150? At least it's not that much and you'll never make this mistake again.

I've seen people learn a similar lesson with MUCH greater consequences.

I'm a complete brainlet, user. It's fucking ridiculous how stupid I am. I'm surprised I can even type in complete sentences.

Just submit a ticket you dumdum. You'll get your money back in hours, dont'cha worry

In my defense, when you're not really paying attention, ETH and ETC have similar logos and address patterns.

>when you're not really paying attention
>with your money
how is that in you defense, come one man, this wasn't something you needed to learn this way

I like you, you're right

I've set up a ticket, but I'm not very optimistic about my chances of getting my money back.

I'm a real space cadet, user. I literally suffer from a neurological disorder that makes me an absent-minded scatterbrained faggot. Things could have been worse, true, but I still feel pretty lousy about this.

chin up, also no matter how many disorders you have(I'm in the club too, and I'm not the brightest bulb either, apart from my many other shit traits as human) never ever do this kind of stuff without double or triple checking, it takes no brain power to do, just literally implant that in your brain, or fucking put a sticky note on the buy/sell/send button until you do

>was literally about to fatfinger an order right before this

Let me be a cautionary tale, user: look before you leap.

Contact Kucoin maybe they can help you. Maybe for a fee called the "idiot tax".

Already done, but as I said, I don't believe this will be resolved. I've already run a google search of similar circumstances and I never see the original posters commenting on their progress, which leads me to believe that they hit a wall and gave up.

No one's looking down on me more than myself right now. I can't believe I allowed this to happen through my own absent-mindedness. I deserve worse than what I got, honestly.