XLMXLMXLM

OKAY FAGGOTS LISTEN THE FUCK UP BECAUSE I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU FUCKING RICH!

HAVE YOU CUNTS EVER THOUGHT WHAT A FUCKING PAIN IN THE CUNT COINBASE IS
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I JUST STRAIGHT UP BUY ANY ALT I FUCKING WANT WITH MY FUCKING BANK CARD ON MY FUCKING PHONE
WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH SO MANY FUCKING HOOPS JUST TO BUY 100K DODGE
WELL?!
CUNTS?!
>err...
WHAT IF I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT FAIRX WILL DO EXACTLY THAT YOU CUM GUZZLING SPUNK TRUMPETS! AND WHAT IF I FUCKING TOLD YOU CUNTS IT'S GOING TO FUCKING BE HERE IN LESS THAN ONE CUNTING MONTH?!

>b... but what does this have to do with stella
I'LL FUCKING TELL YOU YOU FUCKING BRAINLET NIGGER POORFAG
WHEN YOU FUCKING DEPOSIT YOUR FUCKING $3.5 TO BUY YOUR FUCKING BAZINGA COINS FAIRX NEEDS TO CHANGE YOUR FIAT PEANUTS INTO SOMETHING FUCKING USABLE BEHIND THE SCENES TO KEEP THE FUCKING COSTS DOWN
AND GUESS WHAT THEY'RE GONNA USE AS THEIR FUCKING GLORIOUS CONVERSION NIGGER?!

FUCKING

X L M

>k... kek xlm i-is crashing
FUCK YOU CUNT TRY FUCKING ZOOMING OUT YOUR FAGGOT IPHONE 2 SCREEN AND SEE THAT WE'RE UP ALMOST 400% THIS MONTH NIGGER AND WE'RE STILL NOT AT FAIRX BETA

>snek on-only go sideways
NO FUCKING SHIT NIGGER WE'RE IN THE CALM BEFORE THE FUCKING NUCLEAR STORM THAT'S POWERING THE FUCKING ENGINES TO FUCKING ALPHA CENTAURI BECAUSE GUESS FUCKING WHAT
MOTHER FUCKING
I
B
M

IS PILOTING THIS FUCKING PUSSY MAGNET ROCKET SHIP AND YOU CUNTS KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT?
>i. .. well th-

YES YOU SPINELESS CUNTS THAT'S RIGHT WHEN YOU ROLL ON DOWN TO THE ATM IN 2019 YOU'LL BE FUCKING COUNTING YOUR BEER TOKENS IN LUMENS

IS IT GONNA BE MILLIES OR PENNY'S ON THAT SCREEN YOU NONCE?
WELL?

>b-but I-
NO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BUY NOW WHILE WE'RE STILL SUB $1 OR YOU'LL BE RIDING THE FUCKING BUS BEHIND MY 124 LAMBOS Q2 2018 YOU NIGGERS

FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.stellar.org/
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7onl3a/tip_keep_your_xlm_in_your_wallets_for_free_xlm/
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7oxw25/just_in_stellars_2018_plans_and_activities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha.. good read. Bought at 32¢ with 200 $

Am I going to make it?

Cringe

Nice just bought 100k

ill buy when it goes through market cycle

I'm in

I have 8k, is that enough for a lambo?

cryptobeak?

dashboard.stellar.org/
I have been adding everything I have into this. This is my all or nothing
Just transferred everything off binance to my ledger and now I am going to set this up

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7onl3a/tip_keep_your_xlm_in_your_wallets_for_free_xlm/

protects from the small inflation of the new added supply of coins (free xlm nigga). Its only something like 120$ a year for me (bag holding 18.2k) but w.e, I am in the long haul with this.

XLM will be the coin with the most gains this year.
Ridiculously undervalued due to whales manipulating the price with sellwalls.

I cannot believe how people still don't see FairX as what it is - a fucking game changer for the whole crypto.

It's sad that Veeky Forums falls time and time again for the pajeet memecoins like doge or sia, when a true game changer with dev and tech lingers around.

kek I think you are right, it sounds exactly like him

fuckin gold
going all in now

Kek, Best read of the night

Bought $900 worth at $.20
Still have comfy feels

No retard

Screencaping. I got my friends into crypto like 3 days ago right as XLM crashed. I told them to buy more but they're having doubts. I'm 80% in this mother fucker.

fucking ALL IN
thanks for the confidence boost op

yea m8. got me 600 at 70c, gonna have them lambos soon oh boy

I want to invest in TRX, wait for it to pump, then sell it off for xlm. Is this a good idea or am I potentially fucking myself over?

Fairx coming in less than a month ? Source please

Veeky Forums SAID "YOU GOTTA HODL ON TO WHAT YOU'VE GOT
IT MAKES A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE IF YOU FUD IT OR NOT
WE'VE GOT OUR FAIRX AND THAT'S GONNA PUMP IT UP"
>I'LL GIVE IT A SHOT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
WE'RE NOWHERE THERE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LIVING ON A PRAYER
"BUY XLM AND YOU'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LIVING ON A PRAYER

70% of my portfolio is in the beautiful rocket

Stop preaching to idiots OP, they wont listen. Just wave to them from your Lambo in 3 months time

Wow... apparently XLM is legal for remittance.
There is nothin' against it

Sold all my bags, thanks annon, This shit gonna dip

Im all in, very excited for changes in crypto and the world due to XLM. Feel very proud to be apart of this.

Kek

Holy fuck what a read. Picked up a small $1k bag of it, definitely still on an uptrend.

It's been downtrending for the past few days and it's making me sad af

>not buying a dip
how new?

Bout to go down tomorrow and sell my pistol to buy more

Mr Snake, you are drunk I understand that you have lost a lot of coins for trading XLM, but at this moment, the momentum has shifted. You would have to wait a few more months before see any profit.

Cheerio.

10xed on XRP and sold half my position at the time for 630 XLM. Might add more on a dip to make it an even 1k

Any ideas on how high it might go? I'd be beyond pleased with $2

Just in from the Singapore conference. Roadmap coming in January.

>I know where you sit ;))))))))))))))))

Get ready

what a reallistic price predition for XLM, fags?

Wakey wakey Snakey!

Bought the dip and here to hodl this notshitcoin

I don't think It will ever pass $1.5.

If FairX delivers, I wouldn’t be surprised with it being a top 3 coin by the end of the year. Think Ethereum levels.

What the fuck is Fairx

12 year old spotted. You have to be 18 on this board little guy.

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLER SNAKE

What price do you honestly think it will be after FairX is announced. I honesty think $3

This.

If Stellar enters and surpasses the red cloud circled, guaranteed moon of some sort or atleast a relief from the correction.

What am I looking at here?

>9, 26, 52, 26

The roadmap is getting released in January. Meaning just a few more weeks. It is sure to bring in some movement and a momentum for the fairx release.

XLM is atleast a 50 Dollar coin.

Screencap this!

who the fuck puts a smiley face in a presentation. I'm out, selling everything

I think we tease $2 in the next month and when it launches a gradual climb to $4-5 not counting other adoptions and annnouncements. Eoy7-9.

My portfolio is exactly the same almost, all in xlm with 13583 xlm omg lmao

This. I wouldn't be surprised if IBM dropped them after that stunt.

I want to buy XLM but I don't want to sell my TRX before it moons this week. Fuckkk

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7oxw25/just_in_stellars_2018_plans_and_activities/

What's the green line?

I could see this

Even the multibillion industrial wagecuck workplace I work at does that. Chill

trx aint mooning
get out while you can
or dont
i legit dont care

Displacement line 26 points back. more focus is on the leading span A & B (the lines between the red or green cloud)

here we go boys!!!!!!

It will hit 50 cents till Friday, the question is when. Meh I think I will just hold and triple my XLM later, this isn't moving a lot this week in my opinion

Back to $1 LADSSSSSSSSSSS

G-guys, these bags are getting heavy, were at a h-hard b-bottom right guyz

I agree, but there isn’t much info about fairx, and it’s not even in beta yet. I’m all in today tho

Hope these faggot whales on Binance get fucking killed off soon, I'm getting sick of these suppressed prices

please share a photo of pic related

and post some xlm address, when i receive it i'll send you 50xlm

t. 13 year old

FUXK THIS NIGGER XLM SHIT I BOUGHT 1ETH AT .7 FUCKING PAJEET NIGGERS

Pls respond

why is everybody in this thread saying the value they bought in USD? shouldn't we monitor values in fucking satoshis?

Respond with what? I'm not at the conference, I just found the pic online. But if you want to send me free xlm feel free to do that.

>shouldn't we monitor values in fucking satoshis?
but what if I purchased my xlm with ETH?

yes and no, stats is great to see how much you made compared to btc and make sure you are not "loosing" money. $ is the real gain and with faiX coming $ will have more power

binance withdrawals are open now btw

Soooo, share this and you'll give us free XLM?

measuring my investment in a failing shitcoin
lel

im annoyed I didnt stock up on this sooner but as long as you made gains elsewhere in the meantime its the same thing really

Conference haven't ended yet

This coin will not take off until FairX, plenty of time.

I meant that I require the link for the attendees gift which is 300 xlm, I'm willing to give 50 of those to the one who gets me the link

Might take off earlier (news, whales fucking off with their sell walls), but yeah, it's more likely that until fairx we'll go sideways or steadily up

It will moon with FairX. It's a matter of how much it'll drop between now and then and when FairX will come out. But it will grow like Binance's coin.

That's a nice amount

It will take off before the launch of FairX. That's where the smart money is at, so people will jump on it

Stellar is rising just as Ripple was rising when people find out about it. I give it another month until you have a steady growth until $1.50-$2 before FairX launches.

Remember, its buying before the anticipation starts that reeks the most rewards

your enthusiasm tells me you have something you are trying to tell us but cant seem to get the corrrect words out. im buying more xlm.

>impressed even more.
What kind of free stuff was giving out? Cool if it was a voucher for more lumicoins.

just bought 100k bing bong coin thanks sheldo

ichimoku kinko hyo desu~

seriously I've only been trading for a week, do you wanna stay poor?

How is fairx any different than Bancor

This

for one, bancor is on ethereum network (slow af) and bancor is full of jews

These markets swing 20% daily but that god I can earn an extra 0.02% weekly if I'm staking

plus it wouldnt matter anyway because Stellar Network can have an anchor for any of those tokens and/or Bancor anchor itself

Stellar is not a coin, its a global platform for assets, using lumens as a means of transfer throughout the Stellar Network

it’s .0002 weekly not .02. The op made a typo.

Can someone explain how stellar works? I'm a lazy brainlet.

Stellar is Ripple's Ethereum to Bitcoin

Crap im not guna make it in time. Only 2.2k XLM.
Need at-least 4k.

Pray for me snakes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA