ETH

Is now the time to buy? Literally everything is in the red EXCEPT THIS. Wtf, it can survive anything at this point. 10k EOY?

buy green, sell red. always.

ur not gonna make it.

t. bought in at 47$

>eth at 47$
the amount of jelly on my side rn
congratz, seriously

Bought in ico for $0.19

About to buy a few thousand ETH.

Do you guys see this hitting 5k this year? It almost seems impossible for me.

Always buy high and sell low.
High price = desirable, good value coin
Low price = worthless, low value coin
Not that difficult. If you see something green, buy it. Red means sell.

Probably higher.

Consider a 1k coin just went +20% in one day id say 5k by mid feb.

Maybe 10k by eoy... Or much much higher.

It might even break bitcoins high score.

Almost guaranteed. $1500 within 2 months, $5000 EOY. Will eventually replace BTC.

if this doesn't hit 5k I'll be very surprised

Buy when others are fearful. Listen to the old man Buffett. He might not know crypto but he knows when to buy and sell. Only buy stuff that dips. You need to figure out for yourself if it is a bargain for you or not. Most things go up long term.

>Everything is red

>when DBC, Upfiring and some other coins are green as well

You are dump OP. But I agree, ETH will be $5K by end of this year. EASY.

>there are literally people on Veeky Forums who doubt ETH's steady gains and instead chase pajeetcoins
Seriously fucking disappointed in you guys.

on gdax do you keep an eye on it with 5m?

Meh, bought like 10 ETH and will not ever touch it. It's the prince of crypto after all with BTC being the king.

yesterday i wanted into ETH, but normies got triggered into TRON. I all in'd TRON, but it was already too late. lost 20 %.

today i saw ETH fuking +10%

fuck my life

doesn't matter when you buy ETH, you'll be good in the long run

>10%
it went up something like 15%

If I had just held ETH, I wouldn't have made a profit from DBC now would I?

Everything is about risk management.

It is up nearly 20% in AUD. That's just within a few days.

I think that it will hit 5k eventually but I don't think that it will go that high this year unless it flips over and becomes the master coin.

>but normies got triggered into TRON
>I all in'd TRON
naturally

IT IS already the master coin. Look at all the tokens on the market. They are all based on ETH technology. Some other "coins" are forked version of ETH. And it is used widely as a real currency to trade other shitcoins.

I mean I have no doubt in my mind, flipping will happen this year and $5000 is totally achievable by Christmas of 2018.

pls respond idk what time frame I should be looking at for the candles

Bought $350 of ETH and $300 worth of bitcoin last night as my first cryptos and both are in the Red this morning. Gonna see how they do this week and dump some more in over the weekend into ETH if we have a dip. I’ve got some faith ETH could shoot up to 2-3k this year. That or I’ll just be flushing money down the toilet.

what can you with eth though except for joining ICOs. Its a coin that does...literally nothing as far as i know

>tfw fomoed into LTC 3 days ago to catch the weave
after hitting something like $303 it dumped on me hard and now I'm stuck with normie LTC bags

Wait what

Granted that I LITERALLY only started trading yesterday but shouldn't you do the opposite? Buy when it's down in the red and buy when it's up in the green?

Am I getting rused here?

motherfucker you ARE the normie if you touched LTC with a 10 foot pole recently. That shit is complete garbage and there are endless bagholders above wherever the fuck you decided to buy in.

you're retarded if you think LTC is garbage. when was the last time you used ETH to transfer your coins?

Buy high sell low. This enables the rest of us to make profits, thank you.

I agree with this post and I honestly cannot fathom why LTC isn't higher than it is right now. It makes no sense to me, normies should be all the fuck over it. I think it's just mega-whales suppressing hard so that they can get those gains up to $300 a few more times before it goes even higher.

Have you EVER used XLM/XRP/XRB? \

Fucking idiot the only reason LTC survives is coinbase listing and the fact that it's on pretty much every exchange. Any crypto as simplistic as LTC has to perform way the fuck better than it does to survive, which it never will.

>being this new

>coinbase listing and the fact that it's on pretty much every exchange
This should be a pretty fucking huge deal, though.

Fuck, I meant buy when its red and sell when its green

nope. buy high, sell low. always

gonna move half me BTC into ETH, when should i drop it

A week ago I had 1.1 ETH and I gambled it away on shitcoins. Now I have like 0.7 ETH.

No dumbass you buy things high and sell low, that's basic market logic..

Yeah FOR NOW, not for fucking ever. That's like saying Myspace should last forever because it's on the internet and it captured most social media users first.

It's not gonna fucking happen, litecoin is utter shit. It's like a carbon copy of BTC code and the only reason it went above $80 recently is normies on coinbase, THATS IT.

It's trash and it will go the way of the rest of the shitcoins probably within this year, because IT DOESN'T DO WHAT IT'S MEANT TO DO BETTER THAN ITS COMPETITORS: Its slower and more expensive.

NEXT

you're so dumb you deserve to lose all your money pajeet

This thread is already gold.

>BUY HIGH!
>OK, but wait, shouldn't I do the opposite?
>no, buy ath while everything else is red

Stop fucking with me, buying a coin when it's at 100 and selling it when it's at 50 is not making a fucking profit

>IT DOESN'T DO WHAT IT'S MEANT TO DO BETTER THAN ITS COMPETITORS
But its current competitors are BTC and ETH, and it does do it better than them. BTC and ETH are the only comparable ones because of fiat availability and pairings, no?

Normie here. (but Veeky Forums veteran)

I'm hearing normies around me starting to talk about investing in cryptocurrency. Some of them will probably buy ethereum.

You're still the early adopters.
Hold on your investments.

can't tell if you're actually retarded or trying to fud. i'll bite one more time. it does everything better compared to ETH and BTC right now.

>Stop fucking with me, buying a coin when it's at 100 and selling it when it's at 50 is not making a fucking profit
He figured it out, shut it down!

eth will hit 8k?
why 8k?
because btc is 16k
eth:btc ratio will be 50:50

Wow we're really on the same page user. If only the rest of the world were as smart as us.

I think you'll find that LINK is green also.

again, FOR NOW. Fucking fairx is coming out within a month or two. Coinbase and its shitty coins (minus ETH) are going in the gutter.

You people are fucking stupid thinking 1st gen crypto is immutable, that it's going to stay this overvalued forever. There's ample competition now offering way better products than LTC/BTC and to a lesser degree ETH for that matter.

Bitcoins the old king that has terminal cancer and is soon gonna die, Ethereum will soon take his crown

Do you really think people putting $100 a month into this shit are going to want to pay LTC tx fees, when they can jjust... PAY FUCKING NOTHING AND HAVE THE TRANSACTION COMPLETED INSTANTLY?

Give your fucking heads a shake

Hmm I guess, I just imagined with the current craze that LTC would gain traction quick. So many normies are stuck trying to transfer ETH and BTC right in this moment, so it seems reasonable that LTC would blow up.

Both ETH and BTC will grow, don't worry pal. However, do NOT expect them to 2x over night. These are big, solid coins that are very safe long term holds, you can rest assured that you'll gain value over time even though you may occasionally be in the red. It's smart to hold ETH and BTC, especially if you are new to this here game. People chase pumps too much they end up getting burned. Good luck

Dude it already did. it went from 80-400 and then dumped back closer to where it belongs. If it ever breaks 400 again i'll eat my own dick. XLM/FairX is going to wreck coinbase and its current pathetic offerings.

Bought 77 at $13 because I stumbled onto Veeky Forums at the start of 2017 before it turned to shit and people were saying this was the next big thing. Threw my bitcoin I'd been holding for a couple years into it and now I'm about to hit 100k.

ROFL

Not to mention it doesn't even need XLM/FairX to do that. I can think of several better offerings than LTC off the top of my head, XRB being first and foremost. Theres zero reason to use LTC over XRB if they had the same positioning on exchanges. ZERO.

No trader would touch LTC again if XRB were more available to arbitrage/transfer funds. Fuck, NOBODY would. Why the FUCK would you spend money on fees and wait, when we literally don't have to already? The only reason we're stuck doing so is shitty pairings and lack of exchanges for better coins.

I can't even tell anymore if this is just some next level multi layered irony meming.

Yes, you make good arguments, I am glad I dropped LTC for now.

you however underestimate normies, their lack of comprehension and greed. if some people decide to pump it, cause a normie fomo it will eventually rise again. this is just similar to BTC. I mean BTC is even worse to LTC yet keeps rising because normies like to buy it, even though it is inferior in every fucking aspect. Also the whole market trembles in fear when BTC moves. So it is not that easy. From a technical point of view you are right, but you don't factor in all the manipulation, stupidity, hype, etc. Those are more important factors in how coins perform.

Then take step 2 and put some in XLM when you see it start to make another run or news about FairX, because that shit is going to explode in value this year. It's doing exactly what XRP did in December, right now.

kek get a load of this guy

I'm curious what lightning might do for it though.

Yeah short term you can swing trade LTC but you can swing trade anything. It's just pure idiocy to hold LTC as a long term investment because it's already inferior to fucking everything except total shitcoins, scams, and bitcoin.

It's getting suppressed. It will jump to 1K in Q1, I have no doubts.

Again.. XRB is already instant and free without needing to fucking upgrade.

XLM, same shit with relatively negligible cost.

XRP, same shit with relatively negligible cost but is a centralized fagcoin.

LN is a fucking joke. BTC/LTC are screwed, that's all there is to it.

I don't see anyone fucking around on internet explorer just because it was the first out the gate and because they released updates for it after it came out. Better fucking alternatives were created that obliterated it entirely, the same has already happened re: BTC/LTC it's just that they have yet to be obliterated. The fact that they have to even fucking discuss LN is indicative of how far behind they are right now. It's a joke, those coins are done.

DUH. Link is always green :D

what

And why haven't they been obliterated? Lack of easy access to the alternatives, lack of knowledge as to what those alternatives might be. Lack of understanding that tx fees don't have to exist, nor do wait times.

XLM/FairX, again, is the beginning of the end for these archaic shitcoins and the exchanges that ensure those coins have a giant monopoly on market share via pairings or simply limited coin offerings.

nice, we just made it.. kinda. Too bad I didn't get in the mining business early.

Money Skelly is a communist. He'll mint 1 trillion more ETH to "give power to the people" and crash the market. Screen cap this.

yesterday

yes, but once he's done with us, he'll finally have time to produce Unteralterbach 2. It will be fucking glorious.

But user, Snakey only goes sideways.

Nah, I probably will, after I'm done with ICX.

Good advice. Very rare on biz

>Buy when it's down in the red and buy when it's up in the green?
Yes.
The golden rule of trading is ABB:

A
L
L
W
A
Y
S

B
E

B
U
Y
I
N
G

are you dumb or something? you're supposed to buy stuff that's in the red not in the green faggot.

>Is now the time to buy?
Too late brah.
The bitcoin bubble has burst and everything is coming down with it.

This is exactly what I had been thinking too but experienced traders probably all have their eyes on FairX like that user said, so that could explain it.

Oi veyyyyy!!!
Shut it down!!!!

Mate, when proof of stake arrives it'll be considered the mother of all moons for future generations

Look at this fucking beast. Going strong while everything else is red.

Bought at 32$! Well done friend

>Lack of understanding that tx fees don't have to exist, nor do wait times.
Can someone explain this for me. Doesn't someone need to stake some value, electricity or coins, in order for the network to work?

why is bitcoin cash a thing?

Same, had 2.2, bought trx and tried to daytrade. Now I have 1.9
Realized trading ain't for me so I'll just hold the eth

It's pulling back to test 1050 support but my outlook is bearish. Expect a 40% pullback from the ATH. Gonna be a rough week for the whole market.

You’re getting trolled.

One thing I should let you know:

Time in the market beats timing the market.

Buy high and sell low is what happens when you try to time the market. You will always fail and end up as a bag holder. You want to invest prudently so that it appears as if you're buying low and selling high (or, preferably, buying low and holding on for dear life)

>risk management
There’s a word non-NEETs use for that. It’s called gambling.

Feels good holding 500eth since Feb. I’ll see you other ironhand faggots on the moon.

Going to add to this. Yes, absolutely I think so. Possibly even higher.

Are you the same guy that said BTC was to hit 8k on the most recent Crashmas Day?

fuck, i sold at $10

Bought 50 at $12. Should have bought more.

This truly is my same regret. Right now am pumping and dumping numerous shitcoins with a few whale friends. I'm the smallest whale.