LINKin Park back in biz

Do your linkies hang low, do they wobble do the floor.

Do they shine in the light, are they platinum or they gold?

We back

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlink.tech/blog/airdrop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sold mine at 1.20, will jump back at 0.90. So far I am all in REQ, big potential after LINK dump.

>he doesn't know it's not going back to .90

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

why potential after link dump?

Fucking retard, do you know what a price floor is?

being this naive, short it while you can. It will go back to 0.88 even, since it is listed just on Binance basically and people will try to chase another moons

Binance limiting registration increases the scarcity and therefore demand of LINK. Growth has been pretty steady so far with no real double-tops yet. I've been holding since .30 though.

lol faggot "daytraders" like you will always stay poor because you have adhd. Most you guys will make are 5-10x? Lol, will never ever experience a 50-100x. Retards get BTFO

yall got any more of than 1 dollar link?

kek, I am in the LINK from 0.18, but I accumulate. You feel confident because it's tanking and people are FOMOing because they follow greenery, but let me tell you user, it will drop back to 0.90

There's an obvious cup and handle forming on the 4 hour. Let it keep dropping. We will be rewarded, let alone the 1 day formation that could take it back to 6k sats. Don't panic.

hell look at the one week candles, that's a cup and handle

80% of Veeky Forums will panic sell if it keeps dropping long enough for that handle to form.

Veeky Forums isnt pussies, they're my boys, they got iron hands!

lol, why would anyone sell if it drops to the base 1$? Would only panic if it dropped to 0.5$ but that's impossible.

>LINK dump
user, I...

hodl you ADD mongoloids

mfw link on sale

chainlink.tech/blog/airdrop/

So with these air drops is there any reason not to transfer all my money into link, claim an airdrop then sell everything back to normal?

This is a scam, right?

are you stupid user?
of course its a scam

Are you really so poor and useless that you have to resort to this? Please tell me this is rock bottom for you, user.

I got 94 LINK just then for my first ever binance purchase, how did I do? I'm planning on sitting on it for the rest of the quarter

JUST

good job, user. Every single stinky clonky counts!

>let me tell you user, it will drop back to 0.40
>let me tell you user, it will drop back to 0.70
>let me tell you user, it will drop back to 0.90
I've had different anons tell me this shit over the past couple of weeks, and guess they were wrong. Not only has LINK not dumped, it has surged to a new ATH every time after I've heard this.

*guess what

To accomplish that LINK needs to drop below 6k sats. I don't think there are even enough LINK's on Binance left to accomplish that. Any Linkmarines tracked the top wallets and amounts of coins on Binance lately? Nobody is fucking selling this shit.

guess what i've been daytrading increasing my stack, sometimes sold a bit too early and you fags said "it's not going down again user sorry", and it did not only go down but it went 700sats even lower, fuck off

I hope you're joking

>he doesnt know what a price floor is

Even I’m smart enough to notice this is basically the dip... bought at $1, dropping in another $1k today to pickup more at $1.20

>my bank takes up to 5 days to wire the money to coinbase
This is why crypto is the future. I want my money and I want it now.