Be literal poorfag (19, 35k family income)

>be literal poorfag (19, 35k family income)
>accidently click on Veeky Forums
>seeing a lot of hype on alt coins
>decide why not
>Buy LINK at 10 cents cause of random shill thread
>Now at 12x my investment
>spend days researching coins to diversify
>no longer thinking about my ex
>making comfy gains
>could potentially move my parents out of the hood and afford my mom's leg surgery
>mfw

Thank you Veeky Forums

we still got a long way to go bby

Happy for you bro.

We're all gonna make it bros.

I'm going to be able to cure my chronic autoimmune issues.

gj bb me luv u long time
fucky sucky

we're gonna make it, user. just hold tight.

wish you best crypto gainz for this year!

Literally me 4 months ago.
Now I can't sleep because I've got 2 years of wage on shitcoins that move 30% in a few minutes.
I get mad at every bad trade.
My gf complains I spend too much time on the computer.

Enjoy your gains while it's comfy, you'll become a greedy kike just like all of us soon.

I need to go back to buy and hold or I'll lose my health and sanity soon.
The money is good though, started with 1.5k now 40k.

Screw that, dont cash everything out to move them, that's wasting your gainz. Wait till you have lambo money... then move them. No point in moving them and then being poor again right away. Plus poor people tend to keep poor people mentality. They don't understand how to keep money, they will waste your gainz on dumb shit. So don't just give it away, that's irresponsible

Intending to pay for my family's house with potential gains, how fucked will I be by the IRS when I try to do that?

Save up my goal and cash out all at once or cash out periodically?

Pay your capital gains and you won't be fucked at all.

How best to calculate that? I've been led to believe I need to keep track of every trade I do. Is it not as simple as just paying whatever percentage of what I withdraw? Burger, btw.

No problem
Now
Sned bobs n vagene

Done ever fully quit crypto. BTC alone might reach the market cap of gold one day. It's a tiny chance but all bets are off in crypto. We are all going to make it my friends.

I'm definitely in it for the long run. I won't let my old man work his labor job till he's in his late 60's. I get what you're saying though. My mom still thinks it's a scam.

Bitcoin.tax cointracking.info. I used cointracking and it is a lifesaver. You can import exchange apis, or upload their csvs.

Don't diversify OP. Link is literally just finding its legs. Hell it's gone up 12x and the TESTNET hasn't even been released yet. Imagine what will happen when the MAINNET is released later this year. If you can get control of your emotions and hold on for another six months you'll be in an even more incredible place.

This thread legit made me cry. I hope you're not fucking lying OP.

Thanks, friend.

i will be rooting for you, stay in link, amazing things are going to happen this year.

Hit 300k today and I just wan't more. Fml Im greedy jew now.

It’s been said hundreds of times by now. Any trade you make a profit on is counted as a taxable event. The irs doesn’t give two shits you are reinvesting the coins profit. They still want their taxes on that $500 profit you made between trading in and trading out.

For 2017 you can try to fight for like exchange, but you’ll be fighting the irs to accept it as such. And they love their money.

we are all LINKed in this together. lets keep it going.

[spoiler]I haven't started yet[/spoiler]

When everything is dipping is a good time to start, as long as you get in close to the end of the dip or are in it to hodl.

cash out 100k
restart portfolio with 100k
invest 100k in long term investment, like house

go go go go go

Why cash out in the first place just to reinvest into crypto then? You will just create more taxable events.

I'm neewb and an economic brainlet. I'm going to hodl on Doge and play with Litecoin. Nothing too crazy. Only gonna throw in about $100. Good plan?

you did well user, bought at the bottom and you didnt fall for the FUD.

proud of you, we're gonna make it.

Every time I come to Veeky Forums I lose money. You're welcome Veeky Forums.

>Doge

Yeah, if a fucking Bazinga coin can make it than Doge will be a save bet too. This market doesn’t make any sense anyway.

See
Also because you can invest 100k instead of investing whatever lesser amount it was initially.

It could be or maybe not, you’re on your own to do your research or however you decide. only throw in what you can gamble, lose, and not worrry about.

Why the fuck would you "research coins to diversify"? Just keep it all in LINK the train hasn't even left the station yet.

I'm from Canada and I don't think it works like that here.
Pretty sure it's simplified.

>invest 100k in long term investment, like house
>100k
>house
hahaha

I think he meant a downpayment

I can only speak for burgerland. No idea how it works for our hat.

only throw in what you can gamble, lose, and not worrry about.
Already in that mindset, feiendo. What's $100? I spend more on that getting my dick sucked. Might as well toss some into this. Not like I can lose more than what I put in, right?

heck ya thats the spirit
youre gonna make it

I'm not going to diversify by selling my LINK. That would be stupid. I know Chainlink's potential. It would be cool to have two coins that are both popping off though. What I meant by that was buying into another coin with my own money from my job.

Been eyeing REQ. Thoughts? Looking for long term gains.

>being diversified lol

>youre gonna make it
thanks bro you too

this is perfect exept for the fact bateman says paul allen's card instead of portfolio