Ripple back to #3

I feel warm again. Fuck ripple and fuck ripple fanboys.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

thats just one viewpoint on that metric, retard. and i fucking hate ripple too.

Hate all you want, now is the time to buy.
The Shill and Hype will be all over the news in the next few days, confidence will return and we'll be at $7 each by the end of February.
Screenshot this and feel the FOMO

it's over guys, sorry... will keep on dumping until gets out from top10.

Long life to XLM!

Dumped it for xlm.

ripple sucks.

if you bought ripple you fed a huge ponzi.
ripple labs owns 60 billion tokens and paid 0 for it.

you must be retarded if you think xrp is a good investment.

>end of ripple
>I bought it at .40
>end is near

If you do the calculation. ETH is significantly CHEAPER than BTC. It could hit $3000 and even $5000 by end of this year.

>Normies love the Mark of the Beast honest!

Let me tell you something in all honesty. Do not buy XRP now, even when it is low. It has lost its momentum. Just look at the charts. Whenever XRP did big movements, it did dramatic increases and then was dormant for literally months, being a frustrating ass hold. It will continously bleed for weeks. Sell the news, take your profits. maybe rebuy lower when there is some hype again.

Do not listen to the retarded bagholders that bought XRP at 3$+. Obviously they will want you to buy. Nobody ever cared for XRP here on /biz before and literally everybody hated it, but now this dump has generated so many bagholders, that they will relentlessly shill you this coin. Don't let it deceive you or you WILL lose money, maybe not massive amounts because it will just bleed from now on, but great opportunity costs with other rallys. Especially when BTC decides to rally. Do not miss that by staying in XRP. XRP is now dead for some weeks/months.

>3-5x over a year
>impressive
You get more out with alts

FUCK YEAH THIS FEELS GOOD!

Dat fucking double top in BTC

>being adopted by banks
>"ripple sucks"
Do you hate money or something?

Stay poor user. XRP is gonna be the only survivor

This. So much.

Sell Ripple and buy Stellar; Ripple is done for

Which ones do you like?

This is because XRP on korean exchanges got delisted from cmc due to huge price disparity, brainlets

Is ETH not considered an alt anymore? You know alt means any alternative to BTC right. Get the hell out reddit.

this user knows

Man, this is not sport teams. XRP is third because cmc choose to not show 40% of ripple supply. Basic manipulation. You guys preach decentralization and transparency, but still follow these metrics like the sheep you are. Biz will always be biz though.

Ripple will rise this year and is a stellar performer it is a fact like it or not mate....