Reddit is here

Please leave. We hate you.

who here FUDing everything because of it

ive been noticing too much reddit here for the past few weeks its very bad

what do you care about more?
pissing off reddit? or MAKING MONEY?

They found out we're a bastion of knowledge.

Good thing leddits are easy to profit off.

Reddit unironically has better crypto advice than Veeky Forums

yeah i guess that's something good about it

Why not both? Im rich to spite those bugmen

How do I upvote this post?

by being too obvious with your bait, /u/2XQOM1hD.

God.

You're such reddit scum.

> Being this new.

No, Veeky Forums is panicking and invading pleebit

me

watch a shill shilling LIVE

fuck off ledditor

kys 8yr old try hard.

I love reddit! It's the best place. Everyone is kind and polite. And to you OP, why can't you see that? Why are your views so hateful?

You should go and read a book or something. Maybe you can become smarter and kinder person. Maybe you can turn the other cheek for once?

So just relax user. I will tuck you in. I know this last week has been hard for you. But i care for your user, I really do. So just relax now. Don't worry about your red portfolio. You will get your money back some day.

/thread

lmao 10/10
god I hate these redditfags I hope they all die in their sleep

I see you are getting our lingo down, but you are lacking the pure hatred and dispair we all share. You have to go back. You cant pass here.

I hate how everyone is so fucking nice and polite on le reddit lololmao It's fucking creepy and annoying. It's like a giant circlejerk where you get banned for calling someone a cumgargling shiteating faggot when that's exactly what they are. Seriously fucking hate that fag infested shithole.

I occasionally see people with reddit bumper stickers on their cars. I like to hock loogies on them and flip them off hahaha it's fun to see their shocked/confused reactions

then why do they all keep coming here?

Who hurt you?

Hahah what the fuck is this dumb shit, I'd take advice from reddit before I take it from you retards

It’s awful. They are all emotionally attached to their coins and unironically think there are “”communities””” around certain coins. Like stinky linkies without self awareness.

>unironically saying the coins don't have communities

You must be new to the scene.

You're right about the emotional attachment. That shit is weird. But there are communities.

>id rather get the tips 2 days late
stay poor

LOL!

We need to post more /pol/ maymes and increase our usage of "nigger" to scare them off

>reddit spacing

you have to go back

Amerimongrels are excellent Reddit repellent.

>They found out we're a bastion of knowledge.
I suppose that was inevitable. I think it would be wise to inject more /pol/ into Veeky Forums as a preventative measure