/2018 FINANCIAL GOALS/

Post your cash goals for 2018, what you're at now, how you intend on doing it.

As many people tend to think that this is all going to come crumbling down, 2018 may very well be our last year. With that being said, others say there is a good 2-3 years left.

>goal: 1.5m
>atm: 5k VEN
>plan: continue riding moon missions until I have enough to buy another 10,000 VEN, then hold with iron hands and hope the price hits $100 down the line, how ever long that may be.

>goal: $2.5 MILL
>atm: -5K FIAT , $1K ALL IN LINK
>plan: BE THE STINKIEST LINKIE TO EVER DO IT

My current goal is to get to 0 because I lost 50% on poor investments.

>goal: 20 mill
>atm: 1.1 mill
>plan: keep hodling.

>goal: 100k
>atm: 1k LINK, 200 VEN, 20 ICX
>plan: hodl till I make it

I am gonna make it r-right ?

yes :)

>atm: 10k
>plan: put 1k into a few shitcoins while putting the rest into slow gainers hoping for a 100x or a few 10x

Im now at 316k and I want to cash out 1m before this shit crashes. I feel like Im not going to make it but I really hope I do.

goal
>not be poor
atm
>pain and suffering
plan
>invest excess money into moons

Have been successful with last 5 or so coins in making 50%-800% in a week each. Almost as good as summer 2017

I am currently at 1k, would like to make it into 20+k.

>goal: 10M
>atm: $350k, all in bat.
>plan: hodl till coinbase and I make it.

Goal 1mil.

Atm 500k, mostly in BTC with a few shitcoins that are too illiquid to cash out of without crashing the market.

> 10 ltc, 3 ounces of gold
> sell gold, and accumulate more ltc with wagecuck wages every month as price declines. Hope for $2500 ltc. Long wait but very patient

> goal: $100k
> atm: $30k
> 1/18 gain so far: $10k
> currently plan on keeping 15-20 alts diversified

slowly do it user.

What is this normie fucking bullshit? 100k? not unless you start day trading. LINK will probabaly see you to 10k, but the others? lol unless ICX gets mass media hype, it'll chill at 20 dollars.

Ven has potential in like 2 years, but I know 200 isn't enough.

>15-20 alts diversified
>30k
15-20 sounds like a lot. I'm at 30k with the majority in just 2 coins.

>goal 500k
>atm: 20k
>Hold 3 long term 2 mid / short and keep adding to my longs.

Goal 300k minimum. Thats appartment, house and moms mortgage. Atm 6k. Hoping to strike a couple 20x in the coming months depending on market. Mostly in a few alts. Started with 3k 2 weeks ago. Will keep adding 1k/mo in fiat to promising alts or ICOs. I'll start diversifying at 50k or so.

Goal 1M. Current 220k crypto. Stacked on link for the win, hopefully

BAT is going to be listed on coinbase?

>goal: 65k
>atm: 4.5k
>plan: day trade on Veeky Forums by critically analysing shill posts to determine good bets

I started last week with $2500

Get out of debt, and get out of this state.

Let's do this.

Reaching $30k/month passive income. Then retire.

>goal 1-3mm
>atm 33k linkies, plus 10 or 15k in other coins
>plan: obviously hodl and meme

Goal: gtfo of Venezuela (6k usd)
Current: 1.4k usd into vet, icx and omg

>goal: no need to work in life
>atm: 15k VEN, 1k WTC, 5k LINK, 3k XLM, 7ETH, 70NEO
>plan: life of the VEN's passive income. Sell my other coins after mooning to get a headstart. Maybe buy a house.

Goal: 50k for house deposit.
Currently pic related. Do I hold and make it or chase moon missions with whatever new £ I can throw in?

>goal: 2M

>atm: $100k from $10k in 5 months

>plan: Invest a ETH in some credible ICO's (getting ready for Nucleus Vision), go big on a few projects (putting 30eth into VEN or ICX, or GVT)

HODL the strong coins. Maybe move to another EU country where my gains won't be taxed so hard.

What do you think Veeky Forums?

>Goal: 1.5M
>ATM: 17000 REQ, 7k$ extra on new projects
>Plan: invest on some good ICO's, P&D paid groups and whitelist sell

>goal 2m
>atm 50k
>buy shitcoins do moon missions and hodl req

Holding 8.5 ETH currently, want 25k or so to pay off my student loan debt and the taxes. Hoping this happens without actually having to touch it until I got my personal moon

i am a poorfag.
just hold iota for the longterm, and chainlink for mid.

Rate how comfy is that
> goal: 20k
> atm: 1.4k (Ripple, IOTA, ADA, Monero)
> plan: leave current porfolio untouched. Invest 1k more, buy 5 shit coins from top 300, get -30% on two positions and +200-500% on other three. Take profit, reinvest, repeat with another shitcoins from top 300.

I’m consolidating with next big alt pump. Diversified because of the dips we’ve been experiencing. Working on 7-10 quality picks for longterm.

> Goal = 250k
> Atm = 20k in Shitcoins, 20k in Cloudmining
> plan = 50/50 Shitcoins and Mining. And hope for the moon!

>goal $500k EOY
>goal $10k end of January
currently holding:
>3.3k DBC
>500 BBT
>41k COLX
>portfolio right now: $3.1k
>plans for holds after reaching $10k
>....
uh...maybe keep holding DBC, ICX unless it has 3x-ed by that time, some TAU and REQ? I dunno exactly ;_; I just want 5x potential coins so that I have 50k by Summer atleast.

This 500k by EOY 2018

Might be more than 500k

>goal: 60btc, 30btc alt portfolio
>now: 48btc, 6btc alt portfolio
alt portfolio is just BCH, BTG, XMR, MAID in order of position. liquidating bitcoin forks for usd and moar alts, continue grinding poker to gain more usd, which I will then reinvest into alts.

GOGOOGO

start: 800$ 4 months ago
current: 8400$
goal: make this a full time job by the end of 2019 (100k and cash out half) I'm keeping it realistic while playing it safe, but I wouldn't be surprised if I hit 200-500k by 2019.

1mm.
if i reach it erly then 2mm and so on.

Looks realistic to me - good luck :)

goal (Q3): 1M
atm: 100k
assets: OMG LINK REQ XLM

will i make it guys?

>Goal: $5M
>Atm: $120k

We have until 2020. Until the cap reaches a couple trillion, then we have time.

REQ and LINK double dipping, flip the OMG and OMG, pick up ICX before the koreans can trade it.

>This situation continuing into 2019
ahahhahahahhahahhahahaha

Goal of 80k. Have 500 OMG. Plan to hold until OMG inevitably moons.