TRON trx

Fellow cryptodweeps, is TRON s entrance on more exchanges True or fake news? I did Some research but can t find Good sources. Maybe u Peeps have Some interesting input (I ask on Veeky Forums , I know). Please only real evidence No shilling. Peace out.

Tron was just added to Coinrail last night, and more exchanges are coming.

Doesn't matter if it will go to even 10 new exchanges

New people can't register and anyone who sit in this more than 6 months won't even touch coin with shitty white papers which just mooned in short time and barely stay at 1000sat when every other shit mooning hard

TRX is done for and only baghodlers waiting for some miracle news which could pump it to 1400-1500sat before dying out forever

I'd rather kill myself than buy this exit scam.

if justin wasnt such an autistic fuk on the camera a few days ago this shit would be going to 50c rn...

It will definitely be getting on more exchanges soon not sure if they'll be big ones but hodl for sure faggots

Chill it will climb back this week. It went over 4x in one week, it's now going to cool off at around 1k-1.1k sats until it reaches 50 cents.

Plz do. :)

Where's the faggot that said this would hit .50 last night?

Probably already sold his bags at 1300, stop believing bullshit

Cmon just because you got afraid after the stream and sold your TRX at 800 sats you don't have to be salty over it. Move on spaghetti hands

i got the 4x dude but no brand should let an autistic child go live as an ambassador.

was embarrassing for tron hodlers & autistic people

Youre in Verge country now. There wont be any moon missions for TRON ever again. Its kind of how these scams work. Takes a few months for people to realize the party is over and your coin moves sideways week upon week. Have fun.

did you just copy & paste this from the other thread?

pathetic fud effort 0/10

Yes he did. FUD at its best

Hi I bought at 20 sats and sold at 1650. Enjoy my bags and go back to re d dit. We are not a support group. Go to re d dit for reasssurance. You bought VERGE 2.0 which I bought at 79 sats and sold. See how this works? You ahouldhave been here months ago. Fuck off

What's up with Verge? Don't hold any but a friend recommended it like a week ago.

HEy I wrote this I am CP now. Sweet

I have 48k of it and waiting for one last pump which won't fucking happen as I see it now

Spreading despair is only going to make you sell at a bigger loss than you need to. I'm going to give it a few days after the new exchanges hit, but if it doesn't budge in a week, I'm pulling out.

Are you dumb or what? I bought this shit before you dumbass and rebought when it dipped to 700.

HEY BIZ YOU JUST LOVE BUYING THINGS AT THE TOP RITE? KEK