Any idea what the big announcement of today will be?

Any idea what the big announcement of today will be?

It's not the debit card - Dev said this in Telegram.

>still owning verge

Phase 4 wraith complete

buy my Bagginses

> XVG transfers money from the stupid to the less stupid
Whatever it is, sell the news. Nobody holds XVG because they give a fuck about the 'product', everyone is in it for the quick/easy gains.

BUY VERGE NOW
APPLE,MICROSOFT,PLAYSTATION,SAMSUNG,AMAZON,ALIBABA,WALMART,HONDA,FORDE,EXXON MOBIL!!!!!!! This is their new partnershpi ITS FUCKING GOINT TO 100 DOLLARS BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

An ex employee has already confirmed it's phase 4 wrath

Nope

Thats basically the full release? Nice. Hope it goes b00m.

FUCK VERGE. FUCK SUNEROK, PIECE OF SHIT CEO THAT CAN'T EVEN MEET A FUCKING DEADLINE.

Don't put your money in this, user, there are literally a million other projects out there and this one will just shit on you while their dumbass development team and their shithead CEO laugh all the way to the bank. STAY AWAY.

I got fucked hard on the Wraith release, I won't let them suck me in with another pump again. I'll happily wait until after the announcement to see if it's worth getting back in

I hold from the early days. Not worried.

I agree, but they did release Wraith on Mac OS. It's already out and working today on all platforms, you just don't know it yet.

Just a Vergin girl.

Also Vergin user, hope you made it.

Rebranding and a fork adding more "privacy" features. The usual shit.

There is no fork.

LOL people still care about this vaporware shitcoin? Not even FUDing, but if you put your faith into a developer that literally missed 3 major deadlines for a core component of the product you deserve to be burned, hard.

It's already available, they just didn't announce it I guess that is stupid but its not vapor.

I love XVG. Bought at about 25 SATs. Just holding my bags waiting for the time to sell. Nearly did during the McAfee pump and dump, but something told me to calm my tits and keep this coin.
I think there's gonna be another moon soon. It's holding up ok atm when everything else. Is in a sea of red.

300k verge
gtfo normie, shouldn't you be busy shilling bazinga, or chain link?

Xvg will blow ya mind Normie.. a lot of ppl hold it for the long term

Oh so it will be some announcement that anybody from the verge marketing team had a coffee with somebody from any company and hopes for a partnership. Really, those announcement, promises and partnership faggotery is what kills crypto. Too many third class code monkeys thinking they can make shekel on tin air.

Vergesend tip bot stole my balance, fucking cunts

They're going to try to release wraith again for the 12th time

They barely mentioned they will do it before 2018, it was just xvg whale hyping it up to cause more damage when it got delayed.

Do your research and think logically whether you want to invest in this or not, all I can say that this is one of my better long term holds for 2018.

No idea but im going to make a ton of money off this coin. Been riding this through these ether pumps and not lost a dime. Probably going to double my portfolio when these dips arch.

you are delusional. this is a shit coin. it doesnt have any good features compared to other privacy coins.