Chain link airdrops

So Chainlink are again doing an airdrop

chainlink.tech/blog/airdrop/

My question is, why not tranfer 100% portfolio into link, claim the airdrop, then return to previous postions?

Is this just an easy few thousand LINK for the stack or am i missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x5ad68dcb0d6e7ff26e140484f1a8c637b2ba5cf7
metamask.io/phishing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blatant scam, reported. KYS

LINK never has or ever will do airdrops.

Pajeets prepare to get your LINK stolen.

It's a bullrun, why don't you just back some coins instead of trying to scam people, you fucking stupid cunt?

I thought so, just wanted to make sure

Remember when OPs used to do airdrops, people would post addresses, and OP would deliver?

Now it's "here's this site, just enter your address, but you have to meet a minimum of ___ ETH to actually get anything :^)"

>privatekey

Are you people actually brand new? I thought nobody thought these threads should be taken seriously, it's just a little fun

let's hope I get some LINK out of that!
I just have created a new address for that airdrop

etherscan.io/address/0x5ad68dcb0d6e7ff26e140484f1a8c637b2ba5cf7

TOP TIP: You won't

fake

let's give it a few hours

WTF??? SELL!!!!!!!!!111!!

gtfo

Well the offical website is called smartcontract.com, not chainlink and also is not based in India.

But also i struggle so see how you will be scammed just be giving a eth address over

good Metamask even warns you its a scam. guys u better use that.

the CPU exploits, careful for those scripts on pajeet website ,bro

Exactly, i thought its be funny to see how tards react, why are people angry?

you give them your key, they give you the airdrop..I sure hope I can get my LINK asap

Reee, faggots, I unironically went to that site, and my metamask warned me about this scam. Then I opened it in other browser, red all rules, and was ready to transfer my ethereum from exchange to wallet to get these tokens. Then I open this thread and understand that it's scam, reeee.

I don't get how can they hack me, if I don't give them my private key?

KEK

If you have an ETH wallet and you are logged in Etherdelta you can become victim of an XSS vulnerability, that's why you always have to be logged out or with your account locked with MetaMask

Dirty tiny dick shit skinned curry eater

Kek, I didn't see that page. Anyway, even I understand that I cannot give private key to anyone.

I hope you fucking die you pajeet scammer.

I wonder how many normies new to cryptos fall for this meme?

I gave them my key and am awaiting my LINK deposit. just made an address for that
0x5ad68dcb0d6e7ff26e140484f1a8c637b2ba5cf7

Someone wanted to increase my networth by 30%, how could it have been a scam?

metamask.io/phishing.html

>Bitcoin wasn't worth anything 5 years ago, how could it be?

I was thinking about trolling in this thread with a fake picture of me receiving linkies from the airdrop and telling you guys this was confirmed legit, but then I remembered my carma would freefall if I did that.
It sucks to be supersticious.

Even normies know not to give away passwords. If anyone is falling for this, it's boomers and actual retards

I actually got something, amazing!

this

Fuck off FUD fag, it's completely safe, it even says so

you must be a complete retard to think I'm fudding, can you read? I just recieved my airdrop!

WOW IM GOING ALL IN LADS

kys fag. Not even remotely funny.