APEX ICO Will give you white pleb lambo

Easily the hottes upcoming NEO ico. Imo hotter then the key. Rumours going around they have an actually lamborghini partnership coming up. APEX = Lambo provider

medium.com/@apexstories/microsoft-and-pwc-invites-chinapex-apex-to-introduce-its-ai-blockchain-solutions-to-the-top-20-d312f43f9744

aaaaaand here is my first 20x of 2018

cardboard box....or APEX...take me to my lambs

shill me, what does it do?

I will just enjoy my ride to the moon

my girlfriend's dick is bigger than mine, but I think with Apex I can at least be rich. If you did not buy at presale lael ICO is for suckers. ripple is making 10x at billions of dollars of cap, this shit is a few millions

too excited...f'in lambo time

APEX is based on the NEO blockchain and aims to give value and data ownership back to consumers, as well as increasing market effectiveness, data quality, and customer loyalty. Early investors of APEX include the NEO council and partners include Microsoft Azure, Amazon Webservices, Alibaba Cloud, Onchain, Tencent, NEO, Baidu, Oracle and Microsoft Accelerator. Beside all that, they have 250+ customers in brand network including Maserati, Hilton, Finnair, Suzuki, Chevrolet, Mclaren, BMW and so on

opening 10x easy !!

buckle ur belts

is there any big company APEX haven't got in their back pockets

Ripple

yeah legit not much to say here this shit is a fucking goldmine easy 10x plus

the last thing i shilled on here was wabi before the ICO (25cents) said that was a 20x and got called a retard by wtc baggers, its $4 now

anyone who does even the slightest bit of research (just look at the proper partnerships on their website) will realise this shit is destined for mars

where can u buy this?

ok enough people have seen it, delete this

Fucking shills. WHat's the next ICO you start shilling?

Tell me why this is not a usual shitcoin ICO

Let them shill, this is good shit

delete this
this is thest ICO together with TheKey and TheBeeToken, fuck Daddy

Holy shit this is absolute juice, nigger.
ICO is the 29th? Crowdsale or am I retarded?

Yourmomma.io

You can find all the info in their telegram @APEXcommunity

how the fuck do I get whitelisted for public crowdsale ? They say there will be a form on their website at a specific time, so I just wait or I have to do something now ? Also what's the individual cap for the public crowdsale ? 13 NEO ?

maybe read the goddamn pinned message in the telegram lulz

I wil settle for a white pleb lambo. My biggest bet for 2018 :D

Can this go 10x?

nigga anything AI + blockchain based coming from china is sure as shit in this here market. government support (have you been following the china unicorn scene??) and the growing interest of big data companies with billions of fuck you money

we are entering a new world order my brethrens. buy or cry